What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

T.I., Jeezy & Rocko Releasing Joint Project, According To DJ MLK

MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect BalancePosts: 22,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
jeezyxti1.jpeg

DJ MLK, the deejay for Atlanta rapper T.I., shed some light on an upcoming collaborative project that will reportedly consist of a trio of Atlanta rappers. Among the rappers DJ MLK says will be on the project are T.I., Jeezy, and Rocko.

He revealed the news of the album while speaking with HipHopSince1987.com, but did not share any added details on the project.

"[I’m not] supposed to do this, but fuck it. Y’all about to hear a project—I don’t know when it’s coming out,” DJ MLK said. “I don’t know when it’s coming out, but you heard it here first. T.I., you got Jeezy, and you got Rocko. It’s gonna be an album. It’s gonna be those three guys…Y’all stay tuned. Y’all gonna see some advertisements on it. But you heard it first, man.”

DJ MLK also addressed T.I.’s upcoming album, Paperwork, which he’ll serve as second A&R for. He says the album, T.I.’s ninth studio LP, will consist of components from past projects including I’m Serious, Trap Musik, and King.

“I’m the second A&R for his album Paperwork coming soon,” he said. “I manage one producer. But I’ve been helping him with pretty much the arrangements of it, the direction of it. You know what I’m saying? Some of the features…This album is gonna be some I’m Serious, some Trap Musik, some of the King project.”

T.I. recently spoke on his upcoming album during an interview with Hot 97 earlier this month. According to the Hustle Gang helmsman, he’s had to narrow the songs on the album down from 250 initial tracks.

“I have narrowed those 250 down to the best 25," he said. "5 extras are for international releases [and additional releases]...I want to narrow that 25 down to 20. Of that 20, I want to take six records at the top, six records in the middle, six records at the end, with two records as intermissions to the three. And I would like to shoot a movie that consists of three short stories, and the three short stories will connect these...records."

http://www.hiphopdx.com/m/index.php?s=news&id=28460
420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
-Albert Einstein
Vader_F_KennedyBelovedAfeniA$AP_A$TON32DaysOfInfinitiYoung StefStoneColdMikeyKINGECKellmill

Replies

• Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKPosts: 17,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should be dope
    A$AP_A$TON
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 15,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    isnt rocko a jeezy clone tho
    Stew700StoneColdMikeyThe Nuisance Disciplined InSightinfamous114
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 32,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    should replace rocko with luda, just let rocko get a feature or 2
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

700Like Water
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you had me until i read slow non rapping ass rocko was on it. how he keep getting called on for features ill never know
    DJ-Mista-Em
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,024 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gucci gon whoop y'all (Jeezy TI & Rocko) ass when he get out of jail
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    bossdon201MrCrookedLetterCJThe Nuisance
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,584 Regulator
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 64,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That chick in the middle looks like she got a phatty
    GhostdenithegawdCJ
  • jazzybellajazzybella Where Hennything is Possible :)Posts: 4,887 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope concept for the short film... Tip is really expanding his creativity
    tumblr_mcxlr8BMIR1rdqggno1_500.gif

kent-bazemore-nba-playoffs-atlanta-hawks-washington-wizards-850x560.jpg

gallery-10-kevinccox.jpg?itok=n5cNnCzh

tumblr_med5xtD7bP1ryfrfko1_500.gif

MrCrookedLetterStoneColdMikeyThe Nuisance
  • A$AP_A$TONA$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can only imagine what these beats gone sound like. #Bangers
    Blue...I Bleed Dat...Belee Dat

UKlogo-3.jpg detroit-pistons__400x250.jpg379.gif
    No Matter What Still Reppin The Set. #Bang

F.P.G. Free Post Gang
    EarPlug0128
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti32DaysOfInfiniti Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully Rocko mostly just stick to the hooks
    16_1_2.gif
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope it just got rocko and jeezy on it

Fuck tip
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    StoneColdMikeyStewA$AP_A$TON
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all sleepin on rocko

He make real street music

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    StiffDJ-Mista-EmA$AP_A$TON
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,099 Regulator
    CANT WAIT
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 32,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 wrote: »
    Y'all sleepin on rocko

fuck yall niggas for hattin on rocko...ain't never heard nobody say nuttin but he ah real nigga...i love hearing real hustlin ass niggas rap...i fucks wit rocko..

can't tell me this mothafucka ain't bumpin...if you can't get jam rocko,then you jus ah square ass no money gettin bitch ass nigga

yea the shit might be real, and he might be a real hustlin ass nigga, but he hit or miss, half of that shit be wack as hell and non rappin shit. u childish if u think not bumpin a certain artist have to do with not gettin money lol

u can be real and be real garbitch at the same time.

i fool with several rocko songs tho but he the obvious weak link
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

CottonCitySlimDisciplined InSightA$AP_A$TON
  • southernmadesouthernmade Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im not a rocko fan, so I would just skip all of his verses......waste of a tape if you ask me....
    Stew
  • BelovedAfeniBelovedAfeni The Pimp Slap App 5150 NationPosts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bun B or Scarface instead of Rocko
    But whatever
    The Wombshifter
  • antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this project gonna fall in the same category as Detox & I Cant Feeel My Face ... lol .. if it does drop rocko gonna fuck up the sales lol jk lol
    700 wrote: »
    Y'all sleepin on rocko

fuck yall niggas for hattin on rocko...ain't never heard nobody say nuttin but he ah real nigga...i love hearing real hustlin ass niggas rap...i fucks wit rocko..

can't tell me this mothafucka ain't bumpin...if you can't get jam rocko,then you jus ah square ass no money gettin bitch ass nigga

yea the shit might be real, and he might be a real hustlin ass nigga, but he hit or miss, half of that shit be wack as hell and non rappin shit. u childish if u think not bumpin a certain artist have to do with not gettin money lol

u can be real and be real garbitch at the same time.

i fool with several rocko songs tho but he the obvious weak link

sadily if real counted more than half the rap game wouldnt exist LOL
  • YapatnaJBYapatnaJB Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killer Mike should of been apart of this..
    KellmillA$AP_A$TONStew
  • KellmillKellmill Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah switch out rocko for killums
    I bust the speakers with some boosted rap
    Im on drugs, all my new shit wack
    Remember that
  • A$AP_A$TONA$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fuck with Rocko. He on par with Lil Boosie, B.G. ,etc.

*shrug*
    Blue...I Bleed Dat...Belee Dat

UKlogo-3.jpg detroit-pistons__400x250.jpg379.gif
    No Matter What Still Reppin The Set. #Bang

F.P.G. Free Post Gang
    iKingGodGivBizPeezy_Jenkins
  • thatni99ajahmalthatni99ajahmal Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanted a Jeezy and Tip album back in the 2000s idk about Rocko
    77192_small.jpg

tumblr_m57mrtHaDz1r6ombko1_500.gif

miami_dolphins_flag_7885sma.jpg