What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Fox's GOTHAM

Replies

• northside7northside7 Posts: 24,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The court of owls has both penguin and riddler locked up in cages.

Barnes VS Gordon. Clone Bruce VS Selena.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who felt Lee was aggravating af, and happy to see Jim clap back at hat,

I mean cot damn bitch! You had this muthafucca the Executioner tell yo azzz there was nothing you could to save your husband. You knew about the virus. It was proven he was infected. I mean damn!

Ain't nobody told her to bring her azzz back to Gotham. Glad Jim finally stood up for himself, and no longer allowed her to continue feeling guilty.

AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    King of GArey326
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, I'm a few episodes behind. Is Bruce with Ras Al Ghul??
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DNB1 wrote: »

A monk that work for the court. Identity hasn't been revealed
    DNB1
  • OGDirtyDeeOGDirtyDee Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    honesty please. I was excited for this show when it first premiered and watched most of season 1 and felt it was eh.....does he really get that much better as some say in here?
  • King of GAKing of GA Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »
    honesty please. I was excited for this show when it first premiered and watched most of season 1 and felt it was eh.....does he really get that much better as some say in here?

I was the same as you after season 1...wasn't eager about season 2, but I watched anyway and it's been way better in my opinion.
    Add Lee to the list of people trying to kill Jim.

Willfully injected herself with the virus.
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 66,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DNB1 wrote: »

That was my thought.

Side bar its alot of strong women characters in this show.. and i love the character development that is fleshed out in the show as well..
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »

no
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
    OGDirtyDee
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    northside7 wrote: »

Dumbazzz hefa.

She need to kill herself instead of injecting herself wit that virus.

How is it Jim's fault...

- She moved back to Gotham

- That her husband was insecure and jealous of Jim

- That her husband got infected

- That even despite being told by MULTIPLE people he was infected and what the virus did, her dumbazzz still refused to believe anyone

I've washed my hands of this hefa. Let Jim end her pathetic hatred fill misery. Glad the Mad Hatter called her out on her bs.
    northside7
    And other thing...

MAN COT DAMN!! GPD has gotten hit what...9...15 damn times?!?!?!

My gawd! How can they say they protect the people of Gotham, but can't even protect themselves?? No security whatsoever. Muthafuccas just walking in guns blazing lighting up the spot.

Lol

L.O.S.T.rey326illestni99ainne

Dumbazzz hefa.

How is it Jim's fault...

- That even despite being told by MULTIPLE people he was infected and what the virus did, her dumbazzz still refused to believe anyone

I've washed my hands of this hefa. Let Jim end her pathetic hatred fill misery. Glad the Mad Hatter called her out on her bs.

C/S the bold. That was a good exchange between the two.
    Recaptimus_Prime360

Dumbazzz hefa.

How is it Jim's fault...

C/S the bold. That was a good exchange between the two.

Definitely.

She so desperate to blame somebody, and didn't realize her azzz was at fault.
  • soulfulcatsoulfulcat Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man completely forgot about the second half of this season. Just caught up. Man this shit is getting better. I'm back hooked
    Big KolaKing of GAnj2089intlhak
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 29
    And other thing...

MAN COT DAMN!! GPD has gotten hit what...9...15 damn times?!?!?!

My gawd! How can they say they protect the people of Gotham, but can't even protect themselves?? No security whatsoever. Muthafuccas just walking in guns blazing lighting up the spot.

Lol

Why Gotham needs Batman
    King of GA
    2 hour season finale tonight.

Ra's al Ghul will be making an appearance.
  • TheBossmanTheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Posts: 19,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fuck! Everyone dying in this bitch.
    #thisishiphop #ThisIsSmoothRnB track of the week.
    tumblr_oq107bw6Mq1rhttapo1_1280.png
    Solomon Grundy season 4.
    This was a great season finale, up their with arrow.
    vagrant-718intlhak
  • plat-grillz1982plat-grillz1982 Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Gordans ex is a way better character with the virus

More make-up and showing more cleavage helps tho
    So Penguin really is going to have riddler in his club like a trophy lol. I can't wait until Nigma gets thawed out. That shit will make for a great battle if the writers get it right.

It was a good season finale. Bruce has finally made that turn.

Fox has renewed the show for a fourth season and it will air at 8pm on Thursdays instead of Mondays. The ratings took a dip this season but I think it will pick back up now that most of the characters have been established.
  • plat-grillz1982plat-grillz1982 Posts: 23 ✭✭
    So Penguin really is going to have riddler in his club like a trophy lol. I can't wait until Nigma gets thawed out. That shit will make for a great battle if the writers get it right.

Fox has renewed the show for a fourth season and it will air at 8pm on Thursdays instead of Mondays. The ratings took a dip this season but I think it will pick back up now that most of the characters have been established.

Plus that penguin gay shit probably didnt help
    Welp...Gotham has become my top 3 favorite show. Great finale.

Plus that penguin gay shit probably didnt help

Yeah that angle...was unnecessary.

But gawd Solomon Grundy baby! Can't wait.
    plat-grillz1982
  • Max.Max. All my friends bad guys Posts: 31,227 ✭✭✭✭✭