What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

I Just Wanted A Face Pic And An Exclusive: The Trillfate Story

Replies

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »
    Marley if I ever catch yo ass in a fatburger in Vegas...

tumblr_lnkco1SGNS1qafrh6.jpg

Didnt Ob and Marley had beef ?
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

a.mann
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 28,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sleep gone......for now

OB got some big ass nipples tho, that shirt protruding like a mofo

I'm sorry I doubted him when he told me
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    MAGA2020JonnyRoccITCincoblackgod813
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just need to know if y'all bullying ob..I'm not reading all this shit.
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MAGA2020 wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »

No Katt, only person dissing OB was trillfate, he's mad because she has a boyfriend and was sending him pics, talking on the phone, were friends, then suddenly she tells him to leave her alone. Instead of just giving her the space she requested, he kept contacting her wanting to know what he did wrong and trying to fix things between them. He later gets homotional and starts posting pics of hers and then threatened to post her nudes.

He's a bitch for that, as much as I hate what a certain female did to me, I would never think of threatening her because I actually care about the gal.

Sounds like typical IC shit.

Why Trillfate though???
    blackgod813
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    18DIAMONDS wrote: »

Not even she's one of the most beautiful chicks to come across here but there is a video of a chick from here on xvideos right now

It's not me is it?

Nope.

i think i kno...but name names
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

Chi SnowJonnyRoccIT
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,751 Regulator
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 28,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't.....believe you
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    lol @ the no-signs. Im honestly not the nigga to doubt. My last thread broke the internet into about 3-4 different websites and ended with multiple funerals. That thread changed everything.

what thread is that again?

lol @ the no-signs. Im honestly not the nigga to doubt. My last thread broke the internet into about 3-4 different websites and ended with multiple funerals. That thread changed everything.

Last thread i was in of his was the one in the PMs where it was Khaleesi getting her nudes dropped.

Did Khaleesi ever come back after that?

That was some of my best behind the scenes work....but naw Khaleesi threatened legal actions...Jay and them caved ....Du got demodded...we aint seen Khaleesi since...she shut down or blocked most of us off of her social media

• TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,390 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    ^^^And who the fuck is this^^^

I'll cosign
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 8,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

Last thread i was in of his was the one in the PMs where it was Khaleesi getting her nudes dropped.

That was some of my best behind the scenes work....but naw Khaleesi threatened legal actions...Jay and them caved ....Du got demodded...we aint seen Khaleesi since...she shut down or blocked most of us off of her social media

She had another baby too.
    Chi SnowDupac
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,677 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »

She had another baby too.

damn, she wasnt playing around with trying to have all the messican babies she can
    Cincoblackgod813
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,390 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khaleesi hit me with a "Hey Turf" a few weeks ago. Couldn't squeeze more than that out the young lady.
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
  • nex ginnex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When khalessi first got here, she pm'd me asking me to fake be her boyfriend for some storyline she was plotting but i declined that shit lol

What person over the age of 8 has the time to be making up fake relationships? Shorty had way too much time on her hands...smh
    The person who controls your anger controls you.

The conventional mind is passive. It consumes information and
    regurgitates it in familiar forms. The dimensional mind is active
    transforming everything it digests into something new & original,
    creating instead of consuming.

Excuses don't solve problems.

Life is a series of serious choices
    Theories are formed from experience, never mysterious forces
    blackgod813
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    @Trillfate how'd it start with @obnoxiouslyfresh ?

Question of the hour. @Trillfate done seem some things. That I want to see. You want to come tell your old friend all about it? @Trillfate
    p_TQP4_AW1_IWB8_O.jpg

Well...damn.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    blackgod813