What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

PS4 Fails To Impact Japanese Console Market

1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
PlayStation 4 consoles made a minimal impact on Japan's console market, according to data released by Tokyo-based magazine Enterbrain and translated by consultant Dr. Serkan Toto.

The Sony console, which launched in Japan in February following its release in the West, saw revenue of 706.3 million yen during the first half of 2014 — only a slight increase from the 663.9 million yen earned during the first half of 2013.

According to data from Media Create, the PlayStation 4 has failed to sell more than 10,000 units in a single week in over two months in Japan. This places the console behind both Wii U and PlayStation Vita in popularity.
I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!

Replies