What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Fellas Have You Ever Thought About Dating An Older Woman? (Drop In Fa Da Barbershop Talk)

123457»

Replies

• willhustlewillhustle Posts: 6,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    willhustle wrote: »
    errbody wanna be a player

Well I ain't trying to be a player. I'm just trying to "get in where I fit in" as Too Short once said.

Really the game is fucked up on both sides of the coin. I'm still fairly young at the age of 32 but, man I'm at that line where I really don't want to pursue females in their 20's anymore and not sure about dealing with older women.

They just tryna Troll me Bruh. Everybody that's out here already know what time it is. The game ain't tha same, u gotta adapt n conquer.

What's politics if it don't work

I hear you but maybe I just think about things too old-fashioned when I look at the opposite sex. The women we are dealing with now that are in their prime was born in the 70's, 80's, & early 90's. So this generation of women we're dealing with have totally different mindsets & attitudes.
    Young Stef
  • willhustle wrote: »
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    willhustle wrote: »
    errbody wanna be a player

Well I ain't trying to be a player. I'm just trying to "get in where I fit in" as Too Short once said.

Really the game is fucked up on both sides of the coin. I'm still fairly young at the age of 32 but, man I'm at that line where I really don't want to pursue females in their 20's anymore and not sure about dealing with older women.

They just tryna Troll me Bruh. Everybody that's out here already know what time it is. The game ain't tha same, u gotta adapt n conquer.

What's politics if it don't work

I hear you but maybe I just think about things too old-fashioned when I look at the opposite sex. The women we are dealing with now that are in their prime was born in the 70's, 80's, & early 90's. So this generation of women we're dealing with have totally different mindsets & attitudes.

Right on
    "The Ideal American"

Allah_U_AkbarJusDre313
  • Mr. WestMr. West Posts: 212
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • manofmorehousemanofmorehouse Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Older women are GOAT. GOAT pussy, GOAT head, GOAT mindset. The issues you have to deal with in regards to younger chicks are ridiculous in comparison. Was fucking with this 38 year old that knew whart she wanted, had her own shit, and basically wanted to have fun. Wasnt checking my phone every 5 minutes, didn't ask where this was going, etc. Basically went with the flow. Ended up moving to Houston but by far was the best pussy and head I ever had. Nasty bitch. I miss her...
    Mr. WestPlutarchMeesterwillhustle
  • Mr. WestMr. West Posts: 212
    Older women are GOAT. GOAT pussy, GOAT head, GOAT mindset. The issues you have to deal with in regards to younger chicks are ridiculous in comparison. Was fucking with this 38 year old that knew whart she wanted, had her own shit, and basically wanted to have fun. Wasnt checking my phone every 5 minutes, didn't ask where this was going, etc. Basically went with the flow. Ended up moving to Houston but by far was the best pussy and head I ever had. Nasty bitch. I miss her...

I know right? Older women can teach you the game. Plus, like you said they know what they want and got they mind right.
    Yeezy-Gold-Digger.gif
    tumblr_m3jq36kHlU1rn5f7uo1_500.gif
    tumblr_md1c146XVf1rz7oed.gif
    manofmorehouseJusDre313Beezus
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsPosts: 8,161 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was this the only thread he made that made since?
123457»