What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Have Y'all Met Any Celebs/Well Known People That Were Nice/Jerks To You? (Official Celeb Stories)

Replies

• GorillaWitAttitudeGorillaWitAttitude Posts: 3,566
    Copper wrote: »
    My cousin got close to Jordan in Miami once and damn near got knocked out

I heard stories that Michael Jordan doesn't like fans niggas.

fixed that for you, homie.
    I'm sorry, but that was a good one. I'm litterally laughing my ass of. I first heard that from Chamillionaire though.
    3783720-lol.gif
    "The Ideal American"

Common at a HS assembly- cool as hell, had a convo with us and signed our CDs

Young Dro outside a concert- hilarious

Waka at a kickback- dumb and angry

Dwight Howard at a rec center- corny and goofy

Ciara- big foot bitch stole my shoes at my cousin's house

I can only imagine this was how Waka was acting when he was mad.
    BarryHalls wrote: »
    Saw Barry Bonds at Six Flags with his family. I waited until his family went on a ride while he waited. Saw my opportunity to ask for an autograph and this motherfucker looked me dead in the eyes and said "you cant afford it."

e1be06e6fbf241aba9c858dcbbeda380033798857faf2102a918a2776a2ec2b8.jpg

Did you say anything back to him after he said that?
    "The Ideal American"

• illestni99ainneillestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Posts: 5,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *dom
    Nights like this...I wish...Raindrops would faaalllll!!!
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,717 Regulator
    Lol yea once I seen kareem wasn't havin it I didn't even try. I've never been one to approach a celebrity unless it was an event where they're supoosed to be seen and interact with the public..

Like one if my friends was at disneyland and kobe was there with his family and he shut down one side of the park cuz so they could be in private and he didn't wana be the guy to shut the whole park down...mufuckas was still tryna get at them even tho he said he's not signing any autographs or taking any pics
    Young Stef
  • nex ginnex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Posts: 10,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ran across Boris Kodjoe at the airport in ATL. Dude was trying to look mad inconspicuous. I nodded and kept it moving.

Met Domino at an 8th of August celebration around the time when he dropped "Ghetto Jam". Nigguh was short af, but a cool dude.

Met Men at Large during that same 8th of August celebration. Them nigguhs got into an all out street brawl w/ some local nigguhs.

Met Brian McKnight when I was working at Footlooker waaay back in the day. Shit was mad random. It was like a Tuesday or Wednesday morning not long after the mall opened so it was relatively empty. I was standing at the front of the store when he and his entourage walk through looking like they just got through hooping. Nigguh got some nice multiple sales that day.

I ran across Taj ( Eddie George's wife ) from SWV in Target. I nodded and kept it moving.
    The person who controls your anger controls you.

The conventional mind is passive. It consumes information and
    regurgitates it in familiar forms. The dimensional mind is active
    transforming everything it digests into something new & original,
    creating instead of consuming.

Excuses don't solve problems.

Life is a series of serious choices
    Theories are formed from experience, never mysterious forces
    jee504
    edited July 2014
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Met Akon before he blew up in a college tour when he would sing to Dip Set beats. This is going sound random as hell but Infamous Mobb and Buckshot were making fun of him because of his 1st album cover. All of them were cool. Got drunk as hell on some Henny with all of them.

Rahzel from The Roots is a cool as dude.

Busta loves to talk about working out.

Sheek Louch is madd cool. Stops and talks to people So dies Camron

Raekwon is madd genuine dude will talk some Hip Hop. Same dude you see in interviews.

these days...not so much.

Busta_BET_Awards_Fat_01.jpeg

nigga looks like he got a thyroid problem or somethin.

damn-gif-o.gif..............He BLEW up, I hope doesn't blow like a New Year blimp.
    "The Ideal American"

Young StefSo ILLMR.CJ
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derrick Rose was the nicest celebrity I ever met. Real humble and sweet.
    R Kelly is an asshole if there isn't any women around.

Twista is cool if you can catch him sober.

Glenn Thurman (col. Taylor from "a different world") is a pompous jerk that is the epitome of cliche Hollywood. His delusions of grandeur is borderline insane.

Shawna is chill as hell but a Lowkey thot. Ran into her a few times. Bitch has the whitest teeth I've ever seen. Wanted to drive on her but every time I seen her she was with sum nigga. Ass and lips on that hoe is bangin. Videos don't do her justice.

Scarface is a real nigga. He was posted up like one of the guys. He's a hip hop legend that didn't let the status and the industry go to his head.

Met most of the local niggas.

Was about to rape amerie in front of the W hotel when I met her. YES SHE WAS LOOKING THAT GOOD BRO!! She's real down to earth and sweet as cake.

Hulk Hogan when he was in his prime. That nigga was a giant in the eyes of a scrawny fourth grader.

Rodney Harrison lived down the block from me.

Cap1 is phoney

It's a few more but I'm tired.

Man that's a nice list.
    So ILL wrote: »
    I met Dick Gregory a couple of years back, he was cool as hell. Talked with him for a minute before he had to leave.

That's cool
    "The Ideal American"

• fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 9,175 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Common at a HS assembly- cool as hell, had a convo with us and signed our CDs

Young Dro outside a concert- hilarious

Waka at a kickback- dumb and angry

Dwight Howard at a rec center- corny and goofy

Ciara- big foot bitch stole my shoes at my cousin's house

Lol @ dumb and angry
    thegreatunknownSo ILLMR.CJCashmoneyDux