What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Have Y'all Met Any Celebs/Well Known People That Were Nice/Jerks To You? (Official Celeb Stories)

1234568»

Replies

• zombie wrote: »
    rza is the coolest motherfucker on the planet jay-z is an arrogant bitch

I wouldn't be shocked with Jay-Z he seems like the arrogant type.
    "The Ideal American"

• A$AP_A$TONA$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bumped in to J.R. Smith at a bar in downtown Louisville a few years ago. I wanted to dap him up but he was chilling and I ain't wanna look like a groupie. Smh, young nigga shit. He had a bad lil yellow bone with him.

I ran in to Deion Branch, Super Bowl MVP for the Patriots a few weeks later downtown also. He was at a hotdog stand and I was drunk and approached him. He was real coo, I was gonna give him shit cus I hate the Patriots but I didn't. He had a bad one with him too.
    Blue...I Bleed Dat...Belee Dat

UKlogo-3.jpg detroit-pistons__400x250.jpg379.gif
    No Matter What Still Reppin The Set. #Bang

F.P.G. Free Post Gang
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    p8P1adL.jpg

Sala Thai

BASIL CHICKEN

1234568»