What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The General Business Thread

Replies

• 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmj card?
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• mryounggunmryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Posts: 13,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmj card?

medical marijuana
  • pimped_out_redpimped_out_red Posts: 887 ✭✭✭
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    traestar wrote: »
    Hello everyone, I could use a bit of help. I am currently saving for my own place and I currently have $3,000 saved. My goal is to get to $5,000. I currently live in my bf's mom's house with my bf's mom, my bf's dad, my bf's brother, his girl and their 7 year old son. I dot my degree in Dec. 2015 and I have still not found a job in my field (journalism). And now the dad is saying that in two more years they are going back to Haiti which gives me limited time to do what I need to do. So I wanted to ask, how much did any of you have saved up before you moved out? How much is enough? And lastly what would you do if you were me?

The general rule is have enough saved to cover living expenses, in your case I'd say 6-9 months minimum. Moving out could be expensive, unless you could work around moving costs, security deposit + X amount of months to live, traveling expenses, etc. I would say start creating a budget strategy. Do some research on your journalism field to look at average salary of that field. Predict the amount of money you would receive every week/ bi week and separate all the expenses that you could think of, adding more as you plan where you will live.

Now with your journalism field, I'd start with the Labor Statistics website where you could get an in-depth on your field and what is expected. http://www.bls.gov/ooh/media-and-communication/reporters-correspondents-and-broadcast-news-analysts.htm

Depending on your area, the first thing I would do is connect with people at a meetup group or some focus group of different media people, journalists, editors, reporters, etc. Network with people who are already in your field and talk with them to ask how they started in their field. There could be resources, opportunities, and references that you can acquire talking to people.
    Hello everyone, I could use a bit of help. I am currently saving for my own place and I currently have $3,000 saved. My goal is to get to $5,000. I currently live in my bf's mom's house with my bf's mom, my bf's dad, my bf's brother, his girl and their 7 year old son. I dot my degree in Dec. 2015 and I have still not found a job in my field (journalism). And now the dad is saying that in two more years they are going back to Haiti which gives me limited time to do what I need to do. So I wanted to ask, how much did any of you have saved up before you moved out? How much is enough? And lastly what would you do if you were me?

The general rule is have enough saved to cover living expenses, in your case I'd say 6-9 months minimum. Moving out could be expensive, unless you could work around moving costs, security deposit + X amount of months to live, traveling expenses, etc. I would say start creating a budget strategy. Do some research on your journalism field to look at average salary of that field. Predict the amount of money you would receive every week/ bi week and separate all the expenses that you could think of, adding more as you plan where you will live.

Now with your journalism field, I'd start with the Labor Statistics website where you could get an in-depth on your field and what is expected. http://www.bls.gov/ooh/media-and-communication/reporters-correspondents-and-broadcast-news-analysts.htm

Depending on your area, the first thing I would do is connect with people at a meetup group or some focus group of different media people, journalists, editors, reporters, etc. Network with people who are already in your field and talk with them to ask how they started in their field. There could be resources, opportunities, and references that you can acquire talking to people.

I have done that and and quite a few of them have said the pay is crappy when you first start out but gets better as time passes. CT is very expensive so I know for a fact that I need to save more money before I can actually move out.

That's really for just about any job you start out with, so that's not uncommon. One of the things I started to do for my career is surround myself with resources to keep with trends of my field. That's one way to continue to dig deep into your field. Podcasts, niche websites, youtube channels, all of that works.

Yea Connecticut from what I've heard is VERY expensive. Are you looking to stay in CT or are you open to relocate to another state/ town?

Also don't count out side gigs as well from 5iver and Upwork, that's another great way to add to your experience and be able to demonstrate your value.

I honestly don't mind leaving the state at all. That's what I feel like I may need to do in order to really find work and better myself. There are more journalism jobs in NY. Also I visited FL for the first time this year and loved it. My options are open.

5,000 is a great start in North Carolina---furnish and buy supplies for you apt in this order- thrift store<good will<dollar store<walmart...you dont really need it if you havent found it in these stores(you can find good furniture in a thrift store, find one on the "good" side of town...next is to find a job at one of the local news stations(journalism), you can start at the bottom, benefits and senoirity are more important than a job title that matches your degree<<<you'll learn soo much about yourself and if you still want the dream job, you will have senoirity or reliability on your resume, next is to keep in contact with student loans- finally surround ppl with your same goals, boyfriend, friends, fellow employees...very important to keep yourself in shape, helps you keep your spirits high..hope this helps.
    313 wayz
  • CincoCinco Real Nigga Minerals Posts: 5,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mryounggun wrote: »
    mmj card?

medical marijuana
    My girl is an investor in one her brother just quit his engineering job and moved to Cali.
    313 wayzAlpha_Ambition not_osirus_jenkins
  • CincoCinco Real Nigga Minerals Posts: 5,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow I see why places are BYOB - Bring Your Own Bottle

Making plans for the 2018
    Liquor license is $13k
    hmvb8999e0ly.png
    Alpha_Ambition jono
  • traestartraestar Atlantic City, NJPosts: 6,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @sion @2stepz_ahead I haven't forgot about you guys. Once I get settled, I want to continue that meeting

Sion2stepz_ahead
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm with it.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

CincoYoung_ChitlinSiontraestar
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Updated for 2017

Sion's 2017 Tips for Grown men (some of yall might remember when I posted this a while back)

-For cologne: Versace Eros, fuck Swiss Army, fuck Axe fuck whatever local shit you niggas is wearing. Invest in Prada, Cartier, Jean Paul Gaultier, Versace, Dior, YSL, Burberry those are fucking colognes, SMELL like a man leave the pharmacy shit alone.

-Go invest in furniture niggas SMMFH, I know niggas is still young but still, my little bros have friends like that, they got an apartment but furniture/bedsheets all mismatch n shit and they wonder why they cant keep a woman.

-Learn how to cook and take care of yourselves b/c these 2017 broads wont or don't know how. No fuckin fast food, dead that shit SMMFH show a woman why you better than all the other niggas. Cooking is not hard and after age 16 yall should have learned by now. Chicken is not hard to make (remember ppl look like how they eat).

- work out and get in/stay in shape, niggas got the Wale posture and getting mad the Rosa Acosta types wont give them the time of day or accept their friend request/follow them on IG SMMFH. In the words of the late great Chad Butler "top notch hoes get the most not the lesser, trash like to fuck fo 40 dollas in da club".

-Leave the ciroc alone and save money investing in cheaper drinks (and when u go out to the bars stick to one drink SMMFH, niggas drink themselves fuckin stupid and broke). Invest in some wine, if you're on a budget get to know your local liquor store and try to find something more within your budget (I'll post some later). Don't forget to cop olives and cheese too. If you can cook a good fish too you're gold. - it's light and real healthy.

-Make a woman feel like a woman, take her out to do new shit, dinner and movie can come after yall settle in and are cool but never in the early stages IMO. Take your girl to the gun range, strip club, bondage/BDSM shows, the opera theatre, boxing match, festivals (especially food and cultural festivals), soccer game (basketball is played and women dont watch football American women might be the exception tho, Im tellin u the feel of a soccer crowd is just diff't take her to a soccer game), go dancing, shit you'd even do better just having a simple car ride and talking there's so much more you could do.

-Know the difference between a yamp and a good woman, a yamp not gonna understand the above, but a good woman will. If you're a female and reading this and you've never experienced any of the above then you know which of the two categories you fall into.

- Got dayum niggas groom yourselves, shave, keep your lineup right, BATHE. Know how to dress, know when to be relaxed and when to switch it up. On a Sunday yo ass shouldn't be dipped in ya best suit unless you going to church or something, thats a day of relaxa.... - you niggas get it SMMFH

- Don't bother with nightclubs go to lounges, R&B, Jazz lounges have the prettiest women. Stay at the bar that's where all the hot girls are. And for you strip club niggas, stop trying to fuck the strippers they've heard it all before, go for the bartenders and waitresses - that's where the good pussy is.

-Invest in some suits and tailored clothing, invest in some watches, look respectable. I think its a generational thing but these new niggas dress like clowns niggas rockin leather pants and shit SMMFH. Entertainers can do that cuz its a music video - you can't. You can't wear jays everywhere get yourselves a good boot or wingtips SMMFH. And you dress shirt cats need to invest in a shirt stay, costs $10 but makes sure your shirt don't look sloppy. Military niggas know what I'm talkin about.

-Make a woman feel at home & relaxed SMMFH, use incenses every few days to create an aroma, women pay attention to detail

-If you're over the age of 25 no if you over the age of 19 you should not have fucking posters on your walls SMMFH, you need paintings.

-Hide the 360 and bring out the Wii or PS4 (you'll thank me later)

-Dont talk so much, less is more niggas - know that - less is more, get her to talk, learn her, build slang with her, put details into your math and think ahead

-Keep the car clean and SMELLING clean SMMFH

-This shouldn't even be on here but niggas these days cease to amaze me SMMFH, invest in some books, the weirdest shit to me is a living room with no book shelves or nothing.

- Discipline your finances - how many of you believe you'd be further along or richer today if you were more disciplined ? I say that to say, over 21 you should be trying to save whatever money you can so you live better tomorrow. You don't need to make a lot of money to save money, but you need to discipline how you spend so you can save money not buying frivolous things or eating out all the time.

-Never let a woman see you stingy, some chicks you have to be willing to spend money, doesn't even have to be on nothing major like for ex. if you on a date at a restaurant and you wasting 5-10 minutes over who's gonna pay the bill or waiting on her to pay her own, nigga just pack up go home and forget about it, she'll never respect you SMMFH. Be a man and take charge, it's really not tricking if you got it, hell it's not tricking at all, it's called being "courteous" and "chivalrous". Buying a bitch a new TV when you've only know her for 3 weeks is tricking, picking up the tab is NOT.

And remember...... Finding the right woman is also about being the right you, get outside yourselves..... follow these rules and you'll have panties falling, bitches pouring out their hearts to you and women bending over backwards (and frontwards) for you.

Daps, I'm going to print this right now
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

SionTheBoyRoAlpha_Ambition T. Sanford
  • Alpha_Ambition Alpha_Ambition Posts: 9,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated for 2017

Sion's 2017 Tips for Grown men (some of yall might remember when I posted this a while back)

-For cologne: Versace Eros, fuck Swiss Army, fuck Axe fuck whatever local shit you niggas is wearing. Invest in Prada, Cartier, Jean Paul Gaultier, Versace, Dior, YSL, Burberry those are fucking colognes, SMELL like a man leave the pharmacy shit alone.

-Go invest in furniture niggas SMMFH, I know niggas is still young but still, my little bros have friends like that, they got an apartment but furniture/bedsheets all mismatch n shit and they wonder why they cant keep a woman.

-Learn how to cook and take care of yourselves b/c these 2017 broads wont or don't know how. No fuckin fast food, dead that shit SMMFH show a woman why you better than all the other niggas. Cooking is not hard and after age 16 yall should have learned by now. Chicken is not hard to make (remember ppl look like how they eat).

- work out and get in/stay in shape, niggas got the Wale posture and getting mad the Rosa Acosta types wont give them the time of day or accept their friend request/follow them on IG SMMFH. In the words of the late great Chad Butler "top notch hoes get the most not the lesser, trash like to fuck fo 40 dollas in da club".

-Leave the ciroc alone and save money investing in cheaper drinks (and when u go out to the bars stick to one drink SMMFH, niggas drink themselves fuckin stupid and broke). Invest in some wine, if you're on a budget get to know your local liquor store and try to find something more within your budget (I'll post some later). Don't forget to cop olives and cheese too. If you can cook a good fish too you're gold. - it's light and real healthy.

-Make a woman feel like a woman, take her out to do new shit, dinner and movie can come after yall settle in and are cool but never in the early stages IMO. Take your girl to the gun range, strip club, bondage/BDSM shows, the opera theatre, boxing match, festivals (especially food and cultural festivals), soccer game (basketball is played and women dont watch football American women might be the exception tho, Im tellin u the feel of a soccer crowd is just diff't take her to a soccer game), go dancing, shit you'd even do better just having a simple car ride and talking there's so much more you could do.

-Know the difference between a yamp and a good woman, a yamp not gonna understand the above, but a good woman will. If you're a female and reading this and you've never experienced any of the above then you know which of the two categories you fall into.

- Got dayum niggas groom yourselves, shave, keep your lineup right, BATHE. Know how to dress, know when to be relaxed and when to switch it up. On a Sunday yo ass shouldn't be dipped in ya best suit unless you going to church or something, thats a day of relaxa.... - you niggas get it SMMFH

- Don't bother with nightclubs go to lounges, R&B, Jazz lounges have the prettiest women. Stay at the bar that's where all the hot girls are. And for you strip club niggas, stop trying to fuck the strippers they've heard it all before, go for the bartenders and waitresses - that's where the good pussy is.

-Invest in some suits and tailored clothing, invest in some watches, look respectable. I think its a generational thing but these new niggas dress like clowns niggas rockin leather pants and shit SMMFH. Entertainers can do that cuz its a music video - you can't. You can't wear jays everywhere get yourselves a good boot or wingtips SMMFH. And you dress shirt cats need to invest in a shirt stay, costs $10 but makes sure your shirt don't look sloppy. Military niggas know what I'm talkin about.

-Make a woman feel at home & relaxed SMMFH, use incenses every few days to create an aroma, women pay attention to detail

-If you're over the age of 25 no if you over the age of 19 you should not have fucking posters on your walls SMMFH, you need paintings.

-Dont talk so much, less is more niggas - know that - less is more, get her to talk, learn her, build slang with her, put details into your math and think ahead

-This shouldn't even be on here but niggas these days cease to amaze me SMMFH, invest in some books, the weirdest shit to me is a living room with no book shelves or nothing.

- Discipline your finances - how many of you believe you'd be further along or richer today if you were more disciplined ? I say that to say, over 21 you should be trying to save whatever money you can so you live better tomorrow. You don't need to make a lot of money to save money, but you need to discipline how you spend so you can save money not buying frivolous things or eating out all the time.

-Never let a woman see you stingy, some chicks you have to be willing to spend money, doesn't even have to be on nothing major like for ex. if you on a date at a restaurant and you wasting 5-10 minutes over who's gonna pay the bill or waiting on her to pay her own, nigga just pack up go home and forget about it, she'll never respect you SMMFH. Be a man and take charge, it's really not tricking if you got it, hell it's not tricking at all, it's called being "courteous" and "chivalrous". Buying a bitch a new TV when you've only know her for 3 weeks is tricking, picking up the tab is NOT.

And remember...... Finding the right woman is also about being the right you, get outside yourselves..... follow these rules and you'll have panties falling, bitches pouring out their hearts to you and women bending over backwards (and frontwards) for you.

Find a tailor and start getting everything tailored. Doesn't have to be all at once, but once a month is cool to start. Tailored clothes makes you feel like a boss. Loafers are GOAT for casual outtings I got leather and suede ones. Comfy as hell. Driver shoes work too.

Ohhhh yeah catch these hands talking about my Xbox lol. It's a one
    traestarCincoSionT. Sanford
    Updated for 2017

I will check this out.

I shared it on my FB page, a few people really liked your list, @Sion

TheBoyRoSionYoung_ChitlinAlpha_Ambition
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated for 2017

GOAT, power posting at the highest degree
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    SionBusta Carmichael traestar
    edited January 12
    I need to get my suit game up especially if I want to be the entrepreneur that I'm working hard to be. To be the part then I have to dress for it
    giphy.gif

Busta Carmichael
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 12,823 Regulator
    Updated for 2017

A standing fucking ovation for this post. Gotdamn everything was on point. That's exactly how I'm living.

From the Burberry's to where to take women, to self hygiene and working out.

My sister's thought me how to cook when I was bout 9 or 11. And I just like eating and doing creative stuff, so know I'm the master chef in my family lol.

If y'all got some advice on furniture for the ladies let me know. Just the little things of course.
    Alpha_Ambition T. SanfordSionTheBoyRoYardie1
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 12,823 Regulator
    edited January 12
    I gotta emphasize on working out. When I was a teen I was always skinny and wanting to get big but my metabolism wouldn't allow me too.

But as soon as I started working out I started seeing results after about 2 weeks. I got addicted to it and work out about 5 times a week. I keep my drinking and partying to a minimum.

But women really notice that u workout, I'm more confident and I get approached by women much more.

I think I should make a fitness thread, because not many are checking for the fitness forum.

I'll go into detail on how to get Diesel. No fitness coach will teach u shit u need to know. U can gain 11 pounds of mass in a week and a half without no damn juice. Don't be fooled if someone tells u otherwise.
    T. SanfordSionTheBoyRo
    I gotta emphasize on working out. When I was a teen I was always skinny and wanting to get big but my metabolism wouldn't allow me too.

But as soon as I started working out I started seeing results after about 2 weeks. I got addicted to it and work out about 5 times a week. I keep my drinking and partying to a minimum.

But women really notice that u workout, I'm more confident and I get approached by women much more.

I think I should make a fitness thread, because not many are checking for the fitness forum.

I'll go into detail on how to get Diesel. No fitness coach will teach u shit u need to know. U can gain 11 pounds of mass in a week and a half without no damn juice. Don't be fooled if someone tells u otherwise.

@Busta Carmichael That's how I was before I started working out faithfully 2 years ago. One thing about being skinny is that you are right around the corner from getting definition. I was working out about 5 days a week, a hour through the weekday & 2 hours on the weekend (Friday & Saturday night). I got addicted to it too & started seeing major changes within 3 months. I'm still faithful to that schedule to this day. It's amazing what a focus mind can achieve when you put your will to it
    giphy.gif

Sion2stepz_aheadBusta Carmichael
    It'll be awhile before I start doing some of Sion's tips (furniture for home, new gear, exercise,etc). And that's all depending on my job situation and my location.

• Alpha_Ambition Alpha_Ambition Posts: 9,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinco wrote: »
    @Busta Carmichael
    These days information is everywhere.
    Looks and style is easy to obtain.

For furniture I'd make two classifications for an apartment and then a house. If you're just in an apartment.
    A quick hashtag search #bachelorpad
    U can get ideas off Instagram or Pinterest (my girl got me pinning stuff)
    Then search overstock.com, which is A step up from IKEA, for similar looks. Now when you're ready to invest in furniture and signature pieces there is another level. But u can start there.

Same for clothes. Search then find the look on ASOS.com which is a step up from Zara or H&M

Oh some gems were dropped GOAT
    Busta Carmichael
    T. Sanford wrote: »

@Busta Carmichael That's how I was before I started working out faithfully 2 years ago. One thing about being skinny is that you are right around the corner from getting definition. I was working out about 5 days a week, a hour through the weekday & 2 hours on the weekend (Friday & Saturday night). I got addicted to it too & started seeing major changes within 3 months. I'm still faithful to that schedule to this day. It's amazing what a focus mind can achieve when you put your will to it

Exactly fam. That's how it gets when u get addicted to it. there's no greater feeling imo.
    T. Sanford
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

traestar
    edited February 1
    I gotta niece that's 19 years old. She's in school but doesn't work right now. I think she slightly been looking but she is more focus on school. Anyway, she used to have a little bit of acne problems & always came to me about how I keep my face clear. I told her I always drank a lot of water. I don't know if she took my advice or not but she came up with some facial cleaning cream & she experienced on herself. Her face became improved & free from acne. Her father seen the results, so he asked her will she give him a facial. She agreed & his face improved.

Her father is a barber & his barber partner asked him how he get his face clean & clear. He told him that his daughter made a facial ingredient to cure his face. The other barber want to get a face cleaning to improve his skin. Now she about to be in her father's barbershop & have her own area in it to do face cleanings. Its crazy because I am big on face cleanings & was about to schedule another appointment at this place I usually go but now that my niece provide face cleanings then I am going to be her #1 customer. Also, this keeps money in the family.
    giphy.gif

SionPiffyHaze
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,417 Regulator
    9602c39b4a25d6153635fb6b7a96c2b8.jpg

IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    Alpha_Ambition Young_Chitlinpimped_out_red
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,417 Regulator
    I gotta niece that's 19 years old. She's in school but doesn't work right now. I think she slightly been looking but she is more focus on school. Anyway, she used to have a little bit of acne problems & always came to me about how I keep my face clear. I told her I always drank a lot of water. I don't know if she took my advice or not but she came up with some facial cleaning cream & she experienced on herself. Her face became improved & free from acne. Her father seen the results, so he asked her will she give him a facial. She agreed & his face improved.

Her father is a barber & his barber partner asked him how he get his face clean & clear. He told him that his daughter made a facial ingredient to cure his face. The other barber want to get a face cleaning to improve his skin. Now she about to be in her father's barbershop & have her own area in it to do face cleanings. Its crazy because I am big on face cleanings & was about to schedule another appointment at this place I usually go but now that my niece provide face cleanings then I am going to be her #1 customer. Also, this keeps money in the family.

Man that's beautiful :+1:

If I were y'all, patent the ingredients combination and license it to larger companies.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    T. SanfordYoung_Chitlin