What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The General Business Thread

Replies

• 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @cinco

nigga, you watching oil prices?

check em out for the next two weeks.

an watch the weather report
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• CincoCinco Real Nigga Minerals Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @2stepz_ahead
    Steady getting beat up man. about to sell some of my long holds after I thought I saw some hope
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinco wrote: »
    @2stepz_ahead
    Steady getting beat up man. about to sell some of my long holds after I thought I saw some hope

right...but watch after the storm passes
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,094 Regulator
    @Young_Chitlin check this out Carajo

Jokes/cooning aside with Steve Harvey, when he starts flowing that nigga be saying some shit mang
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    2stepz_aheadYoung_ChitlinAlpha_Ambition
  • illcandidateillcandidate Charlotte, NCPosts: 315 ✭✭✭
    Life Insurance. Disability Insurance. Critical Illness Insurance. Financial Adviser. How many in the thread have any or all of these?
    #1stGenWealth #wealthhealthnhiphop Trying to master the Art of Living...
    Life Insurance. Disability Insurance. Critical Illness Insurance. Financial Adviser. How many in the thread have any or all of these?

the only 2 i need

Qiv_OwanThereal_ba
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 13,434 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have life insurance. My dad sells New York life and I bought a few policies from him
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 22
    As im ERASING some part of my reality and INSERTING new codes so i can thrive and transmit wealth to those who will follow me here is what ive discovered

BEHAVIOR AND STRONG BELIEF
    NETWORK / RELATIONSHIPS
    PLANS
    KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS COLLECTING

From where i am one cannot correct, establish, improve and sustain and transmit wealth and wealth friendly behavior to the next generation.
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    Young_Chitlin2stepz_aheadQiv_Owan
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The price im already paying is this one

PEOPLE SEE YOU AS WIERD. They dont understand, they look at you with void eyes.

Ive found two persons who think like me : a woman ill chase to marry and a man.

Still it feels good to be free from slavery.
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    Young_Chitlin2stepz_aheadfreshb651
    edited April 23
    One has to analyse his environment and calculate the cost of any of his moves. Because money spending is hidden everywhere in one's decision.

Why buying at the chinese restaurant 4 nems at 7 dollars when you can make 10 at home for the same price?

One might say that its just 7 dollars. But what happen if ine replicate the same BEHAVIOR , DECISION PROCESS 50 times a month?

We have to hold our compass and set our directions. We have to built with our own hands together.

If we form a circle we can use our goal / thinking as the satelite and reveal at the center of the room OUR REALITY.

if we think in circle our energy cannot be disparaged. It is contained.
    We dont have to be in line, we have to centered , around something, the sustainable goal.
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    Young_Chitlin2stepz_ahead
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,094 Regulator
    edited April 23

This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    This is just to put things into perspective

LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY2stepz_aheadtraestarjono
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    I want to stress that everybody needs to watch this video at least once a week. I always make sure that at different points of the day or whatnot I listen to this

I'm listening to the entirety of this hermano 8+ hours but each second is 8 hours of information
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• CincoCinco Real Nigga Minerals Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 26
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roof is clean af hermano
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

CincoSion

2stepz_aheadYoung_ChitlinAlpha_Ambition
  • traestartraestar Atlantic City, NJPosts: 6,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys,

I know it's been a while, been alot going on on my end. I'm still working to land a new job right now and it has been difficult for me. I feel that although I have been reaching out to my network, I still can't seem to get anyone to understand where I'm coming from.

Aside of needing help looking for an IT job, I wanted to get together a mastermind group. It's something that I cannot seem to do where I am, would be better to do amongst likeminded people.

traestar wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I know it's been a while, been alot going on on my end. I'm still working to land a new job right now and it has been difficult for me. I feel that although I have been reaching out to my network, I still can't seem to get anyone to understand where I'm coming from.

Aside of needing help looking for an IT job, I wanted to get together a mastermind group. It's something that I cannot seem to do where I am, would be better to do amongst likeminded people.

good and great minds are all around.we are all available

traestar
  • traestartraestar Atlantic City, NJPosts: 6,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    traestar wrote: »
    Hey guys,

good and great minds are all around.we are all available

I'll keep you guys informed on a date

Young_Chitlin