What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The General Business Thread

Replies

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,278 Regulator
    What's the name of the site where I can take this online test ? I'm interested
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 29,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://strengths.gallup.com/110440/About-StrengthsFinder-20.aspx

When you order a book you get the access code for the test.
    Don't pay that $89..you only need the book. Digital orders (amazon)send you the code to your email.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• Alpha_Ambition Alpha_Ambition Posts: 9,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Slim Thug spitting the real...

This one gonna piss a lot of niggas off outside this thread

Rappers need to pay attention to this...cuz I know he spent money foolishly and now he knows it got him nowhere. Especially these super trash rappers who are going to be gone in 15 minutes because they can't make another hit or cuz they aint breathing (SMH).
    Sion
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 29,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Slim Thug spitting the real...

This one gonna piss a lot of niggas off outside this thread

Rappers need to pay attention to this...cuz I know he spent money foolishly and now he knows it got him nowhere. Especially these super trash rappers who are going to be gone in 15 minutes because they can't make another hit or cuz they aint breathing (SMH).

maaaaaaan

thats a hard lesson to learn.
    but for some reason people dont wanna hear that part of the story.
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

SionAlpha_Ambition dnyce215
    I gotta niece that's 19 years old. She's in school but doesn't work right now. I think she slightly been looking but she is more focus on school. Anyway, she used to have a little bit of acne problems & always came to me about how I keep my face clear. I told her I always drank a lot of water. I don't know if she took my advice or not but she came up with some facial cleaning cream & she experienced on herself. Her face became improved & free from acne. Her father seen the results, so he asked her will she give him a facial. She agreed & his face improved.

Her father is a barber & his barber partner asked him how he get his face clean & clear. He told him that his daughter made a facial ingredient to cure his face. The other barber want to get a face cleaning to improve his skin. Now she about to be in her father's barbershop & have her own area in it to do face cleanings. Its crazy because I am big on face cleanings & was about to schedule another appointment at this place I usually go but now that my niece provide face cleanings then I am going to be her #1 customer. Also, this keeps money in the family.

how's this turn out?

did they patent?

did she get into mass production or online sales or any mass media or social media?

I would hate for her to not grow to her possible potential.

SionT. Sanford
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 19,957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say you got a partner and y'all trying to look into flipping your first house. How much should y'all come to the table with? Best areas to try to flip? Best outlets to find spots?
  • MasteryMastery Posts: 14,175 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    Say you got a partner and y'all trying to look into flipping your first house. How much should y'all come to the table with? Best areas to try to flip? Best outlets to find spots?

@Cinco
    nlelbo.jpg

traestar
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

Could Walmart buy Phoenix-based Sprouts to match Amazon?
    BY KTAR.COM | JULY 4, 2017 AT 7:03 AM
    UPDATED: JULY 4, 2017 AT 12:20 PM

(Yelp! Photos)
    PHOENIX — A recent analysis suggested that Walmart could compete with Amazon’s recent purchase of Whole Foods by acquiring the grocer Sprouts.

That “Real Money” analysis on TheStreet.com said that after online retailer Amazon bought Whole Foots Markets Inc. for a reported $13.7 billion, Walmart “could consider purchasing Sprouts Farmers Market Inc.”

Sprouts is a grocer based in Phoenix while Walmart has a regional headquarters in Phoenix, as noted by Phoenix Business Journal’s Mike Sunnucks.

The Street’s Ed Ponsi points out that buying Sprouts would be a significantly smaller purchase than that of Sprouts, but it may not matter, he said.

“Whole Foods is the much larger company, generating $15.86 billion in annual revenue vs. Sprouts’ $4.18 billion,” he wrote. “However, when it comes to selling the products of these respective companies online via Amazon and Walmart, those revenue figures may be irrelevant.”
    Ponsi made comparisons between Whole Foods and Starbucks, saying that the coffee chain is having trouble with its new model of allowing customers to order drinks online and pick them up in the store. He said if a retailer like Amazon or Walmart introduced a similar option for its grocery stores, it would be even more difficult to manage than Starbucks coffee.

“Picking up these orders now becomes a logistical nightmare, and the easiest solution is delivery,” Ponsi wrote. “In this scenario, the fact that Whole Foods has more locations than Sprouts Farmers Market becomes a moot point. No physical location could handle the crush of humanity that would result from the overwhelming number of pickup orders.”

The “Real Money” article also notes that perhaps Walmart doesn’t buy any company, because — unlike Amazon — it already sells groceries. Instead of trying to acquire a new company to compete with Amazon, Walmart could just update the business model of its existing stores.
    HTTP://realmoney.thestreet.com/articles/06/27/2017/walmart-could-pick-sprouts-...-or-not
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 24,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gotta niece that's 19 years old. She's in school but doesn't work right now. I think she slightly been looking but she is more focus on school. Anyway, she used to have a little bit of acne problems & always came to me about how I keep my face clear. I told her I always drank a lot of water. I don't know if she took my advice or not but she came up with some facial cleaning cream & she experienced on herself. Her face became improved & free from acne. Her father seen the results, so he asked her will she give him a facial. She agreed & his face improved.

Her father is a barber & his barber partner asked him how he get his face clean & clear. He told him that his daughter made a facial ingredient to cure his face. The other barber want to get a face cleaning to improve his skin. Now she about to be in her father's barbershop & have her own area in it to do face cleanings. Its crazy because I am big on face cleanings & was about to schedule another appointment at this place I usually go but now that my niece provide face cleanings then I am going to be her #1 customer. Also, this keeps money in the family.

how's this turn out?

did they patent?

did she get into mass production or online sales or any mass media or social media?

I haven't really been seeing her as much due to school & work but I am going to go over my sister's house & ask her about the follow up to her facial cleaning business this weekend. Hopefully, she still doing it & make it something that she can benefit from
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    edited July 5

how's this turn out?

did they patent?

I haven't really been seeing her as much due to school & work but I am going to go over my sister's house & ask her about the follow up to her facial cleaning business this weekend. Hopefully, she still doing it & make it something that she can benefit from

just saying...I'm will to test it...an know a few niggas she can earn a nice salary from cuz they shit fucked up

T. Sanford
    a hat with four tiny Cameras on each side....am live stream yourself along with your surrounding

Sion
  • MasteryMastery Posts: 14,175 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »

Depends on what the comps are going for around that house you're trying to flip, Get comps and you'll get your number for your house to sell for. IF the houses around your house are going for 500k, you could sell yours for 600k (it's a stretch) but you'll be moving/changing the market, or you could sell for 525K, it just depends on you, your patience, are you willing to have your house sit on the market for 8-11 months if it doesn't sell for 600k, do you want to quickly get up off it, you may wanna sell it for 525K - 550K.
    Understand if the area is a buyer's market or sellers market, If more houses in the area are for sell and none are selling then you're in a buyer's market (not good to sale, u should rent or not sell the home) but if homes are selling quickly, then you're in a sellers market. Go with your move, sell that shit, and sell it for high if you can

Also look at how the area where the house is becoming, what will it be like in 3-5 years from the time you put your house on the market, do you see gays wanting to live in the area, young college professionals, old folks, white folks, what's being built, hospitals, schools, food spots, bike area, etc. You just have to do your homework before deciding on a number,

Right now for me, New Orleans is the spot, you could get your hands on a house when I got started in the game for about 18k-25k, put about 100k into it, rehab it and put it out there for sale for 225k and eat good. Now you still can eat good, but you'll be buying homes around 50k-70k, but it's still a win, it just depends on the home you want to get and where it's located.

You can flip anywhere though, do your homework on the area, what's coming into the area, schools, grocery stores, hospitals, gays, etc. like I stated.

Zillow.com and other websites you can post your home on their to sell. I use zillow.com to sell my homes off of and my realtor places my homes on their website as well so that her realtors can see what's for sale for their clients.

Have a open house on your home, advertise it on your social media/newspaper etc.

Sheriff auction, tax sales, go down to city hall and see what homes that the city or bank has claimed.

Word of mouth, we have here what we called "finders" who would literally find homes for you, you pay them a "finder's fee"

Old lots, just start cutting the grass and after a time frame, you can actually own that property, not sure if that's something in your area, but we have that here.

Read the paper and watch the news, see what the council in your area will be doing, what projects they have coming and what's on their agenda,

Network with other ppl that are in the game, see what areas they buy in.

@R.D.
    nlelbo.jpg
    R.D.Cinco
  • traestartraestar Atlantic City, NJPosts: 6,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

Alpha_Ambition Sion
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 24,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 11

"You can't have family put a hand on life like a remote control/have you traveling same bumpy tore up road"

This throwback cut was/is the truth

Do what the f*ck you wanna do
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    edited July 25
    Getting this Coffee/hang-out young/mature professional adult spot/shop off the ground

2mg1ppx.jpg
    1zlvq54.jpg
    10crsb6.jpg
    jb658i.jpg

What we trying to aim for, when it's all said and done
    2dslqja.jpg

im curious.....
    whats going to make it exclusive?
    whats going to make it all the things you named?
    how will you establish young vs mature vs adult.....since they dont often go together?

im curious on your marketing angle.
    but the pic look dope!

i like the artist rendering image.

Knock_Twice