What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The General Business Thread

1313233343537»

Replies

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,350 Regulator
    @Sion what you think of this video?

@Joker_De_La_Lover this isn't good advice because it really holds you back if you walk into a bank looking for credit of some kind. Some of it is correct but most of it isn't. He's right that it can be written off after a few years but it severely damages your credit rating. I had one client who was making 200k a year but his wife 6 years ago divorced him and left him with a huge bill to foot on all his credit cards (as a final fuck you). They later wrote it off he left it and refused to pay and it destroyed his credit. Most banks for stuff like this lodge it into the system, now SOME companies won't do that but most regular companies if they don't receive their pay will report you to the credit bureau.

If you have anything owed pay it off when you do get the money, get confirmation from the originating company send it to your credit bureau to show them it's been resolved and they'll update your credit rating. The only thing you can't do that with is bankruptcy.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    Joker_De_La_LoverYoung_ChitlinGo figure
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,022 Regulator
    Preciate that @Thereal_ba just signed up on there gonna look through it this weekend
    Young_ChitlinCincoThereal_ba
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 29,631 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 13
    @atribecalledgabi .reach out to @cinco an @Sion ...I'll PM you a few things.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

Young_ChitlinatribecalledgabiSion313 wayz
  • 313 wayz313 wayz Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is there anyway that I can use an SBA loan to purchase multiple rental / investment properties......multiple banks told me I can only use the SBA loan to purchase real property associated with the business I am going to use
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS10PHjK49Hr04JdUWCKX2bYXGsih3NqqH4zOtp_B1n1t69rffUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBxM0g4vOsb6usHR4kboqDxA_vKsu4ZukNrt_Ul7J8_zS1PZUqimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyZHjvkU6XZyqh4Z7pRvPSDXT_cYevrlFXZ2xV5HDzxV_6px8q
  • CincoCinco Real Nigga Minerals Posts: 4,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 14
    313 wayz wrote: »
    is there anyway that I can use an SBA loan to purchase multiple rental / investment properties......multiple banks told me I can only use the SBA loan to purchase real property associated with the business I am going to use

I Got the same answers @313 wayz
    However there are smaller companies and investment firms that lend for investment properties
  • 313 wayz313 wayz Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinco wrote: »

However there are smaller companies and investment firms that lend for investment properties

Yes thats frustrating.....I keep trying to figure out ways to finesse the system in order to go out and purchase the properties myself and make the payments on the SBA loan.....I can flip properties like crazy doing that
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS10PHjK49Hr04JdUWCKX2bYXGsih3NqqH4zOtp_B1n1t69rffUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBxM0g4vOsb6usHR4kboqDxA_vKsu4ZukNrt_Ul7J8_zS1PZUqimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyZHjvkU6XZyqh4Z7pRvPSDXT_cYevrlFXZ2xV5HDzxV_6px8q
  • CincoCinco Real Nigga Minerals Posts: 4,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 14

Yes thats frustrating.....I keep trying to figure out ways to finesse the system in order to go out and purchase the properties myself and make the payments on the SBA loan.....I can flip properties like crazy doing that

For flipping, If ur limited cash on hand google some hard money lenders in ur area. Interest is high (12%) but the red tape is minimal and they can close in a week. u can get rolling until u don't have to take that hit anymore.
    313 wayzR.D.atribecalledgabi
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 19,961 ✭✭✭✭✭

For slipping, If ur limited cash on hand google some hard money lenders in ur area. Interest is high (12%) but the red tape is minimal and they can close in a week. u can get rolling until u don't have to take that hit anymore.

Have you done this? Kind of risks you looking at?
  • Thereal_baThereal_ba Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 14

• MasteryMastery Posts: 14,213 ✭✭✭✭✭

@2stepz_ahead I'm waiting on my PM....lol

But seriously thank you again to @Thereal_ba
    I'm studying for a cert all week so when I finally take the shit Saturday and get it over with, I can dip into this. I'll be hitting Cinco and Sion up with my questions too...

@atribecalledgabi

I've met @Cinco in person. He cool as fuck.
    nlelbo.jpg
    atribecalledgabiCincoOlorun22Sion
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 29,631 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm studying for a cert all week so when I finally take the shit Saturday and get it over with, I can dip into this. I'll be hitting Cinco and Sion up with my questions too...

I'm sorry...im at Oktoberfest....been lit all weekend. I'm on my way home now...I got you
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

atribecalledgabi
    Mastery wrote: »

@atribecalledgabi

Yeah he told me he was coming down the elevator to the lobby but came thru some side door got the jump on me
    I guess it's that military got him like that

ohh..

thats how he do?

ole see if i can take the nigga an if he really who he say he is ass nigga.

nigga be sitting at the table behind you talkin bout he pulling up in a minute.

he learned that shit from snoop an chris

Thereal_baCincoMasteryatribecalledgabi
  • MasteryMastery Posts: 14,213 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mastery wrote: »

@atribecalledgabi

Yeah he told me he was coming down the elevator to the lobby but came thru some side door got the jump on me
    I guess it's that military got him like that

ohh..

thats how he do?

ole see if i can take the nigga an if he really who he say he is ass nigga.

nigga be sitting at the table behind you talkin bout he pulling up in a minute.

he learned that shit from snoop an chris
    Rookie

ik8rr7tg4hqr.png
    nlelbo.jpg
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Google going to buy HTC
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

Sion wrote: »
    Before yall laugh B) ..... Ok I'm making my own brand of maple syrup because well.... it's fucking delicious and we have so much here. I have my own ingredient I want to add.

Would like to do a conference call to go over some ideas and questions. Gentlemen ! What are your hours like this week or the next ?

i was just thinking.

@Sion
    how is the maple syrup going?

ever think of partnering with a pork producer/farmer or butcher and making maple sausage products?

an did yall have a meeting and not tell me?