What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Top 5 Best Headphones Under $200

iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title?Posts: 29,148 Regulator

Replies

• mosincrediblemosincredible Posts: 2,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I treat my M50s like shit and other than the cushions being a little beat up, they have no probs. Toss em on the floor to move them out the way, or whatever.
    "This for my niggas that log on to AllHipHop / And listen to niggas they never heard cause they love hip hop" - Ab-Soul, "Passion", from Longterm Mentality 2

YouTube | SoundCloud

A beat I made in the spoiler if you happen to give a damn
    Are you on this dude's Street Team or something? Why didn't you just make one thread dedicated to his channel or something? Why flood the board in this manner?

Cuz people like you don't post or fill this room with anything. I rather flood shit with things that I happen to be watching and I think could be informative than watch a board go to waste. Some of yall got the worst attitudes.

Yo, check out Flossy Carter on youtube. That nigga reviews are hilarious.
    "This for my niggas that log on to AllHipHop / And listen to niggas they never heard cause they love hip hop" - Ab-Soul, "Passion", from Longterm Mentality 2

YouTube | SoundCloud

B_ACJ
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title? Posts: 29,148 Regulator
    Are you on this dude's Street Team or something? Why didn't you just make one thread dedicated to his channel or something? Why flood the board in this manner?

Cuz people like you don't post or fill this room with anything. I rather flood shit with things that I happen to be watching and I think could be informative than watch a board go to waste. Some of yall got the worst attitudes.

Bout to check that now fam

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
  • dwade206dwade206 Posts: 11,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Auvio is pretty good.
    Bustin a new nut on @R.D's moms collarbone everyday.
  • B_AB_A made her cum till she passed out Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    samson sr850 best under $50 look up headfi. im waiting on my pair right now
    dodge-charger-hellcat-white.jpg

• AlbertBeatsAlbertBeats Posts: 52 ✭✭✭
    Sony MDRZX100 ZX
    www.albertbeats.blogspot.com
  • B_AB_A made her cum till she passed out Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    B_A wrote: »
    samson sr850 best under $50 look up headfi. im waiting on my pair right now

Amazon sent two pair, they not getting the other ones back
    dodge-charger-hellcat-white.jpg

CJdasmooth1MallyG
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 11,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sennheiser HD 202 are very well balanced sonically and extremely practical for portability (you could remove the cups from the headband). Best of all you could find them for under $50.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • CJCJ Posts: 15,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monoprice 8323

They run as low as $19 did a easy mod changed out the earcup foam shits are great.
  • yahwehprofetyahwehprofet Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol for anybody needing quality
    Besides showcase......
    Jvc ha-fr6

Block sounds and last long
    Plus cheap
  • bck145bck145 East CoastPosts: 4,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CJ wrote: »
    Monoprice 8323

They run as low as $19 did a easy mod changed out the earcup foam shits are great.

monoprice makes really good headphones for a really low price

I don't wear headphones though, I use monoprice 8320's, they were just as good if not better than the beats earbuds I used to own...on sale right now for just $5, I usually will buy a few pairs at a time for backups and leave a pair in my car
    tumblr_mytyfn0M711s559c9o1_500.gif

#unfukwitable
    bck145 wrote: »
    CJ wrote: »
    Monoprice 8323

monoprice makes really good headphones for a really low price

I don't wear headphones though, I use monoprice 8320's, they were just as good if not better than the beats earbuds I used to own...on sale right now for just $5, I usually will buy a few pairs at a time for backups and leave a pair in my car

Might have to check those out. Brainwavz got some good shit too the hm5's S1's and Delta's. Panasonic RPTCM are some of the best ear buds I've used they usually run like 12$
    These s1's are GOAT
  • MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldPosts: 11,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Iuno man maybe I'm old school or a miser, I don't remember being a kid and people paying this much money for some freakin headphones. I buy my joints from the dollar store for $1 and I just buy a bunch of em in case one of the ears go out. Most of my headphones have a shelf life of 3-4 months. I can still hear everything fine and the music sound good. My homeboy's brother let me use his Beats By Dre joints and I couldn't tell the difference between my dollar store joints and the Beats By Dre headphones. Iuno but you couldn't pay me to buy headphones for over $10.

I always felt that unless you were a musical/sound engineer, producer, sound technician or something along those lines where you have to tamper with the details of certain sounds, you have no business fucking with headphones that expensive. Shit for $200 that shit better have a built in time machine and mind reader LOLOLOLOLOL. To each his own tho.

Well Beats by Dre are estimated to cost less than $20 to make. They're robbing niggas blind.

As far as how much to spend goes, headphones and speakers are one in the same to me. A good pair will practically last you forever and it's an investment to me. Not that I'll resell them, but that they're so good, they won't break and I won't buy other pairs.

I bought a pair of Sennheiser HD600s sold by Amazon in 2008 for $300. Right now, they're sold by Amazon for $400 and the lowest you'll pay NEW from any seller on there is $330+. You can break them down into about 10 pieces and replace any part that needs repaired but I haven't had that problem. They were first released in 1997.

My main portable set of headphones was 286 after tax. Bought them in 2011. Like new status.

The comfort of buying what sounds amazing and knowing it'll last outweighs having to buy headphones over and over to me. I do the same thing with speakers. With sound, you can't get too much improvement with the newest thing. Anything involving processing power (TVs, computers, phones, etc.) is another story.

YouTube | SoundCloud

• iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title? Posts: 29,148 Regulator
    Iuno man maybe I'm old school or a miser, I don't remember being a kid and people paying this much money for some freakin headphones. I buy my joints from the dollar store for $1 and I just buy a bunch of em in case one of the ears go out. Most of my headphones have a shelf life of 3-4 months. I can still hear everything fine and the music sound good. My homeboy's brother let me use his Beats By Dre joints and I couldn't tell the difference between my dollar store joints and the Beats By Dre headphones. Iuno but you couldn't pay me to buy headphones for over $10.

I always felt that unless you were a musical/sound engineer, producer, sound technician or something along those lines where you have to tamper with the details of certain sounds, you have no business fucking with headphones that expensive. Shit for $200 that shit better have a built in time machine and mind reader LOLOLOLOLOL. To each his own tho.
    At the end of the day , you dont really expect these young consumers to really choose the Marburys over the new Lebrons do you?

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
  • FigoFigo 100% Trinidadian MarylandPosts: 8,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    wireless SMS sports is dope.

i bought the shit right after seeing dude preview for the best gym headphones.
    Foreign Nation|PG County, MD

BelovedAfeni
  • matches malonematches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Posts: 2,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got some superlux's for christmas to practice bass. less than 60 and sound glorious
    dat boi
    CJ
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dollar General headphones are WOAT. I'm sorry had to No Sign bruh. If you want some good cheap Head phones (ear phones) Walmart sell JVCs marshmallows, for 15 dollars. I actually used to make beats with those lol.
    Figotruth_juice
  • Neophyte WolfgangNeophyte Wolfgang Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATH m50x.....solid headphones for about 150