What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

What's The Point Of Marriage? (I Think MOST Of Us Get Married TOO Young)

Replies

• Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 33,003 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    id rather have a long term relationship w/o the marriage paperwork/ceremony, common law marriage i suppose, i struggle with paranoia...
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

R.D. wrote: »
    You just don't know much about basketball

8357pi1pdpbh.png
    R.D. wrote: »
    And Wall isn't better than Rondo

Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    dwade206 wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    These days its just a way for females to tell the world, "HEY LOOK! SOMEBODY LOVES ME SO IM IMPORTANT!"

It's a status symbol and a "come up" for bitches really. There is no point.

For the people mentioning children and "family" you can achieve the samethings without putting a gun to your head with a binding contract that will raise your alimony and child support in the future. If you're a male there is no reasonable reason to get married other than you scared she will leave you if you dont. And in that case she doesnt deserve to be married anyway.

Of course, Darc comes in here with his usually women hating, quasi-homo sexual shit. You got some serious issues with females bruh. Get that shit checked.

Oh look...a poster calling another poster a homo. That ALWAYS wins the argument. idiot.

Saying a man has problems with women is like saying a computer technician has problems with computers. No shit bitch it's what we deal with.

Your lonely ass has problems with farm animals I guess. Dumb Fuck.
    http://darcskies.tumblr.com/

LATEST SUBJECTS: ***NEW PHOTOGRAPHY POST****

NEXT SUBJECT: The slow destruction of the gaming industry.

irNe3jt.gif
    MeesterMorganFreemanKingtexas409dwade206
  • blacktuxblacktux Posts: 4,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marriage actually has a legitimate purpose in building wealth and creating families

the best scenario for children is to raise them in a household with their married parents
    Marriage has always been about economics... Romantic love is a relatively new concept...

^^This, marriage is legally binding two families creating a bridge. Thats about it.

One big powerful family.
    -Shive-
    topoftheworld
  • dwade206dwade206 Posts: 11,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These days its just a way for females to tell the world, "HEY LOOK! SOMEBODY LOVES ME SO IM IMPORTANT!"

For the people mentioning children and "family" you can achieve the samethings without putting a gun to your head with a binding contract that will raise your alimony and child support in the future. If you're a male there is no reasonable reason to get married other than you scared she will leave you if you dont. And in that case she doesnt deserve to be married anyway.

Of course, Darc comes in here with his usually women hating, quasi-homo sexual shit. You got some serious issues with females bruh. Get that shit checked.

Oh look...a poster calling another poster a homo. That ALWAYS wins the argument. idiot.

Saying a man has problems with women is like saying a computer technician has problems with computers. No shit bitch it's what we deal with.

Your lonely ass has problems with giraffes I guess. Dumb Fuck.

Homo feelings is something you gotta deal with...
    Bustin a new nut on @R.D's moms collarbone everyday.
    miamivice305
  • Rubato GarciaRubato Garcia Posts: 4,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    goldenja wrote: »
    in house pussy my nig

^^^Easily accomplished without marriage
    MeesterJusDre313texas409miamivice305
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Homo Feelings?" As opposed to heterosexual feelings or Asexual feelings? Idiot. You slower than South Central L.A. ambulance response times.

This fat black bitch said, "homo feelings." But the thread is about Males & Females getting married which of course made you immediately think of two men fuckin. LOL Only on the IC.
    http://darcskies.tumblr.com/

LATEST SUBJECTS: ***NEW PHOTOGRAPHY POST****

NEXT SUBJECT: The slow destruction of the gaming industry.

irNe3jt.gif
    dwade206
  • MeesterMeester Smartass Outrage LandPosts: 16,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    So marry someone for pussy and money basically Crude?

the kids thing is only for couples who have kids together already
    goldenja wrote: »
    in house pussy my nig

^^^Easily accomplished without marriage

Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
    God_Yunn
  • GorillaWitAttitudeGorillaWitAttitude Posts: 3,566
    Cain wrote: »
    New pussy>>>>>>>in house pussy>>>>>>>>old pussy>>>>>>>>>>no pussy

^^^^the keys of life, you're welcome
    Word, I'm just gonna enjoy the single life for now. Plus, you can fuck as many hoes as you want without any restrictions.
    "The Ideal American"

• dwade206dwade206 Posts: 11,501 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Homo Feelings?" As opposed to heterosexual feelings or Asexual feelings? Idiot. You slower than South Central L.A. ambulance response times.

This fat black bitch said, "homo feelings." But the thread is about Males & Females getting married which of course made you immediately think of two men fuckin. LOL Only on the IC.

...so all that fabricated, in denial, collaborated, "I'm not a homo," ain't gon equal up to this real shit.
    Bustin a new nut on @R.D's moms collarbone everyday.
    CincoAfrica Unitedmiamivice305
  • BarryHallsBarryHalls Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Im go
    Crude_ wrote: »

Marriage has its advantages for instance it's better to raise children in a two parent household with a mother figure and father figure.

Wrong.

I have a friend and cousins who have kids with a woman and are not married. They get along just fine with their kids mother. According to them, as long as the children are loved and raised right, it shouldnt be a problem and from what I've seen from their kids, they have their head straight. The relationship they have reminds of JC and Chantel from the show New York Undercover.

I don't have kids but I'm sure it's not healthy for a child to be around 2 parents that dont love each other, constantly fighting/arguing and having that tension in the air while the children are around. Forcing themselves to stay together for "the children's sake."
    03-029-A-Pulled-Pork-Sandwich-Homemade-Coleslaw_xl.jpg

o.jpg

bbq_chicken1.jpg

giphy.gif
  • Rubato GarciaRubato Garcia Posts: 4,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    New pussy>>>>>>>in house pussy>>>>>>>>old pussy>>>>>>>>>>no pussy

^^^^the keys of life, you're welcome

Newly in-house pussy >>>

That's when you getting it multiple times daily
  • MoneyLuverMoneyLuver Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    So marry someone for pussy and money basically Crude?

the kids thing is only for couples who have kids together already

Pussy, money, someone with similar interests, ambition, and that you can see yourself getting along with for the long haul.

Running up and strange all the time will eventually play out homie.

You'll deal with all kinda shit in life like possible financial hardships, death of loved ones, possible diseases or illness, etc it's always better when you have someone you can lean on and has your back and your best interest at heart.

I'm sure some nigga going to come and say he doesn't need anyone and he's his own nigga and blah blah blah, but in this world you will eventually need someone whether you want to admit it or not and parents, grandparents, or even aunts and uncles don't live forever.

"TALK ABOUT IT!"
    *Ebro voice*
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 19,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BarryHalls wrote: »
    Im go

Marriage has its advantages for instance it's better to raise children in a two parent household with a mother figure and father figure.

Wrong.

I have a friend and cousins who have kids with a woman and are not married. They get along just fine with their kids mother. According to them, as long as the children are loved and raised right, it shouldnt be a problem and from what I've seen from their kids, they have their head straight. The relationship they have reminds of JC and Chantel from the show New York Undercover.

I don't have kids but I'm sure it's not healthy for a child to be around 2 parents that dont love each other, constantly fighting/arguing and having that tension in the air while the children are around. Forcing themselves to stay together for "the children's sake."

I noticed you took out what you pleased from my post and didn't bother to include the next sentence of the post that speaks to what you are talking about.

I'll simply say that there is an exception to every rule but more times than not that child that comes from that two parent household will perform overall better in society than that child that comes from a single parent household.
    zombie
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 15,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    I'm gonna assume that T/S is in his late teens or early 20s when he made this thread.

Marriage really is because two people actually want to start a life TOGETHER: money, spirit, and everything. Sometimes, is actually IS love and two people wanna build that life together. Don't get me wrong: most women don't want marriage; they want a wedding, cause for that one day, it will give them all the attention they'll probably get in their lifetimes (and because they falter in listening to what society tells them). However, some women (and men) actually thinks out life after the wedding.
    mirthewriter.wordpress.com
    Read that jawn....
    atribecalledgabibkkbullywillhustletopoftheworld
  • jilljill Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    i think people get married because they are expected to get married
  • Kwan DaiKwan Dai Posts: 6,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are also some people who marry because it's a religious mandate. I don't care why people choose to get married. I support marriage 100%.

• Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You used to be able to buy a woman for two livestock and a portion of land, you could kill her at your leisure, beat her if she defied you, have her stoned to death if she fucked around.

Marriage has always been a contract. If you love someone, be with them because you want to be with them, not because you're worried they'll leave with half.

In some societies women were the ones who inherited the wealth so she will never go without.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigeria law all you have to do is send the wife back and you keep the kids. Not that I'll go into marriage seeking divorce @babybugatti
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

CincoSplackavelliPlutarchJabu_Rule
  • Neophyte WolfgangNeophyte Wolfgang Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marriage is a social construct. You can still have kids and a family with out the contract.....marriage is a fairy tale for women. I ain't knocking no one that wants to get married, but people need to stop acting like its a natural thing to do in life at a certain age. Marriage is a created idea that help stimulate the economy back in the day. We all have different opinions on love and lust, but marriage has many different perspectives....its a tradition that has just caught on and stuck around, women push it more because they want the BIG WEDDING DAY, and simps comply. Do want YOU want to do in life and stop caring what people say or think. If you want to be a bachelor all your life then be a bachelor...if you want to be married and take the risk of losing everything.....then do it. Marriage is a option not a requirement
    PlutarchpissedoffnobodyJusDre313willhustle
  • MoneyLuverMoneyLuver Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    No better feeling then falling asleep holding my women and waking up seeing my son face every day.

Honestly I'm jealous. Especially if I could add a Daughter to the mix.

Its a shame that ever since people been on this "freedom of religion" kick, its been literally tearing apart the fabric of the American Society.

Other thanSlavery & the Jim Crow type of bullshit what exactly was wrong with how we were living before?
    Africa UnitedJabu_Ruletexas409Ajackson17