What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

What's The Point Of Marriage? (I Think MOST Of Us Get Married TOO Young)

1234568»

Replies

  • MoneyLuverMoneyLuver Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Trashboat wrote: »
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    Trashboat wrote: »
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    I never Nosigned that statement so stop False Flaggin. In Vegas its $800 a month for a decent Apartment so quit it.




    Just be real with yourself. Your supposed argument is hollow and you're full of shit becuz you don't have a clue wat you're talking about




    The median household might be earning 50K but that doesn't mean its the real life definition of "Middle Class".


    Real life Middle Class is 150K a year. Youre just thinking short term. True, a lot of it is in your head and how u handle that bread but Middle Class is still Middle Class.

    My argument was that you are wrong in saying 1 million dollars will be gone in 10-11 years and i showed how with simple math
    You failed to refute this

    Instead you made up a definition of middle class
    it was not based on a median or any stats

    You can kick facts instead of feelings any time now


    https://www.google.com/search?redir_esc=&client=ms-android-cricket&hl=en-US&safe=images&oe=utf-8&q=150k a year middle class&source=android-browser-type&qsubts=1408504838810

    "150k middle class" search on Google.

    Plus the News Networks covered this finding a couple weeks ago. It wasn't something I made up.


    You're just thinking about Today, not Tomorrow. Retirement, Life Insurance, and Inheritance is a real thing. The sooner u niggaz get hip the better. Its not my fault you don't know

    That was just a Google link
    Post some credible links

    the pages i visited from that link state
    Well according to a new survey of Americans by WSL/Strategic Retail, those that make $150,000 said they feel the most financially secure. That amount is enough to put a household into the top 10% nationally. But just below that threshold, those making $100-150k income are saying that they can only afford the basics with a little extra on the side. Six-figure incomes are not what they used to be these days. Although the national median is three-times less than $150k, it's looking like we've found a more reasonably logical "middle class", no?

    The top 10% is not the middle, it's actually 200% more than the middle


    Another one of the pages claims
    $25,000-$100,000 a year is what most would consider as a middle class income. - See more at: http://www.financialsamurai.com/definitions-of-a-middle-class-income-do-you-consider-yourself-middle-class/#sthash.CH57TOHb.dpuf

    Ed Lee, Mayor of San Fran, is quoted as saying
    Middle-income earners in San Francisco are those who take home “$80,000 to $150,000” a year, the mayor told Time magazine in an interview published Thursday.


    All those quotes are from that google link, and they all indicate that middle class begins lower than 150k


    I just regurgitated what the News said. But clearly 150 is tha common mark.
  • MoneyLuverMoneyLuver Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Their in love with the idea of love

    Isn't everybody tho? Unless your Career is based around Lawlessness then who doesn't want Love?




    Single people don't want to be Single and People in a relationship want to be Single. If you put the shoe on the other foot the quote still remains the same. So wat does that tell you?






    Denial is q helluva drug that's wat
  • MoneyLuverMoneyLuver Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    I've ran this thread into tha ground btw.


    I've killed the Fantasy of the Internet with Reality



    My bad
  • The_JackalThe_Jackal Posts: 3,617 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Their in love with the idea of love

    Isn't everybody tho? Unless your Career is based around Lawlessness then who doesn't want Love?




    Single people don't want to be Single and People in a relationship want to be Single. If you put the shoe on the other foot the quote still remains the same. So wat does that tell you?






    Denial is q helluva drug that's wat

    No. There's a difference in actually wanting to marry because you are in love or wanting to because you love the idea of love and think marriage will fulfill that
    Beyond Good and Evil
    Ephesians 6:10
    MoneyLuver
  • MoneyLuverMoneyLuver Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Their in love with the idea of love

    Isn't everybody tho? Unless your Career is based around Lawlessness then who doesn't want Love?




    Single people don't want to be Single and People in a relationship want to be Single. If you put the shoe on the other foot the quote still remains the same. So wat does that tell you?






    Denial is q helluva drug that's wat

    No. There's a difference in actually wanting to marry because you are in love or wanting to because you love the idea of love and think marriage will fulfill that



    Nah Bob, biology doesn't work that way. You learn not to love.


    And then you learn how to love after you've learned how not to.




    Again, unless you have some sort of Mental Disability or youre born Emotionally Challenged then there's just no way what some of yall are advocating is REAL LIFE.

    And if you're claiming you're that Rare Alpha-Male Breed then Yo Gotti's new song "Errybody" is for you. And no, I'm not putting who I am to who you are. I know I'm different






    I don't have the Answers, in fact I don't have much of any to be honest. BUT.... I do know what makes sense and how it does.
  • Neophyte WolfgangNeophyte Wolfgang Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah Bob, biology doesn't work that way. You learn not to love.


    And then you learn how to love after you've learned how not to.




    Again, unless you have some sort of Mental Disability or youre born Emotionally Challenged then there's just no way what some of yall are advocating is REAL LIFE.

    And if you're claiming you're that Rare Alpha-Male Breed then Yo Gotti's new song "Errybody" is for you. And no, I'm not putting who I am to who you are. I know I'm different






    I don't have the Answers, in fact I don't have much of any to be honest. BUT.... I do know what makes sense and how it does.

    You're insecure and you try to project your opinions as truth while criticizing other people. What you fail to do is look at yourself and why you act and do this to other people. It results partly from low self esteem in your life. You need to sit down with yourself and unplug your brain from all these Google links and start finding yourself instead of some "wifey" to settle down with. You think the sources you attain are credible and fact,time for you to reevaluate your life as a pseudo intellect you portray to be and start speaking from a BIGGER PICTURE point of view, your picture is CROPPED up dude.

    I'll be doing this while you waiting for that perfect women to come in your life to marry, fools gold. Your thinking is average and outdated

    MoneyLuver
  • MoneyLuverMoneyLuver Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Why are yall attacking Me tho? That's an indicator that I've touched a nerve which is exactly wat I'm aiming for lol



    You can't bullshit a bullshitter. At the end of the day Biology is Biology and you can't beat that.




    You didn't come out of the womb wanting to beat somebody's ass. You had to learn a muthafucka that they shouldn't fuck with you.




    I know exactly what yall niggaz sayin. But it doesn't negate reality. Sure, fuckin around and not being completly tied down as a young man in his Teens & Early 20's is usually the most desirable (been there done that). But you know you got your eyes set on that "bottom woman" andu wouldn't trade her in for the world - literally





    Its okay dogg, I feel your pain. You don't see Iguana's driving cars ever at any point in history so you'll never see Human's not wanting love. You learn to have to be that way, you don't come out your Mama's pussy like this.It doesn't happen unless something's wrong with you
  • MoneyLuverMoneyLuver Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Sex will always be an Emotional thing. That's not going to change becuz the internet gets more and more accesable & convienient day by day.



    You young dudes think no different than the dudes from the 60's in regards to gettin pussy and having freedom. It just might seem that way becuz technology has made everybody an expert on Free Speech
  • MoneyLuverMoneyLuver Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Niggaz like "Oh, but I DON'T wanna settle down tho"



    Ight. You know it all. Clearly you know something I don't. You've seen things I haven't seen and do things I don't do.



    But there's a reason why I'm almost 26 and single with no children.... And that's where ima end it at. I'll let yall tell tha rest. Shed some light on a world that's literally older than dirt
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marry if you want to and if you feel conflicted about it than you shouldn't. Some take longer to desire to be married or don't want to do it at all.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif


1234568»
Sign In or Register to comment.