What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Have Any Of You DATED/F*CKED Or ALMOST Had The Chance To Date A Celeb?

GorillaWitAttitudeGorillaWitAttitude Posts: 3,566
edited August 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
Alright, when I was a member of this MMA forum years ago someone said they almost dated a celeb. So, I was wondering if you guys almost had an encounter. If you or someone you knew have tell us some stories. That's what this thread is for. What were your first encounters and etc?

Deelishis.jpg

tumblr_mpp1mfFX7h1r28ar7o1_1280.jpg

11337_1382464866.jpg

deelishis-prom-458x583.jpg

P.S. they don't have to be major celebs, but local, instagram famous and etc. Dating, fucking it's all the same to me.
"The Ideal American"

Chi SnowCashmoneyDuxBussy_Getta SionYoung Stef

Replies

• GorillaWitAttitudeGorillaWitAttitude Posts: 3,566
    The official

tumblr_mceiw34Eq81rxjl6ko1_500.gif

thread

Maybe true, but hey it will be entertaining as hell. #SupportingTheIC
    "The Ideal American"

edited August 2014
    keez. wrote: »
    Back when I was living in Australia, I was talking to this girl who was a basketball player in High School who I really liked a lot. She was speaking about going to play for UConn which I thought was awesome. Her name was Diana as in Diana Taurasi of the Phoenix Mercury in the WNBA !!! What could have been 8->

Damn mane sorry you missed ya chance.

P.S. just searched her up. DAMN, she's a tall ass women 6 ft 0 in. Man it would be hard to have sex with a machine like that.
    "The Ideal American"

StewCincoBarryHallsTheBoyRoApoptosisSo ILLbignormSuperSoakerilledoutits....JOHN BLustchyldAntlerzYoung Stef
    huey wrote: »
    @DWO‌ no need to reply, we've all read about your sad tale

Yeah, we need some new stories that we haven't heard before.
    "The Ideal American"

• PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I had an actor trick on me.
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    THOT PILGRIMilledoutAjackson17Antlerz
    Thread starters celeb crush is Sidney Starr, despicable little fuck wit.

Nigga...........fuck you
    Evilchuck wrote: »

Tell us the tales.
    "The Ideal American"

DarthRozay
  • Negro_CaesarNegro_Caesar Fuck Bitches Get Money Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back when I was living in Australia, I was talking to this girl who was a basketball player in High School who I really liked a lot. She was speaking about going to play for UConn which I thought was awesome. Her name was Diana as in Diana Taurasi of the Phoenix Mercury in the WNBA !!! What could have been 8->

That bitch is a lesbian
    bignormCashmoneyDuxMD_PROPER
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I had an actor NFL player trick on me.

Nigga was dumb as fuck though.

Lmaoooo!

Nigga...........fuck you

Tell us the tales.

GorillaWitAttitude mmmm... he's white n well known actor. Naw son
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    Melqart
  • shit happensshit happens May da lawd be wit em These hoes lie and these niggas are fakePosts: 10,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only if she's I.C. famuuh the rest of The world matters not

Dreams of fuckin an I.C. chick

These wonderful women we have in this little community of ours are something special a real treat
    Purr
    Peanut_205 wrote: »

That bitch is a lesbian

I wouldn't be surprised the bitch is built like a natural lanky man.
    Yes, I had an actor NFL player trick on me.

Nigga was dumb as fuck though.

Lmaoooo!

Nigga...........fuck you

Tell us the tales.

GorillaWitAttitude mmmm... he's white n well known actor. Naw son
    We won't tell or care enough. You can't tell because ya lyin.
    "The Ideal American"

illedout
    MARIO_DRO
  • Aquafina..floeAquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardPosts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fucked Wayne a few times...
    GorillaWitAttitudebignormtexas409dwade206Ajackson17CashmoneyDuxCHICAGO_BREEDsoul rattler
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 35,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @‌dwo

Drop that Christina Millian story
    (Really though?)
    GorillaWitAttitudeking hassanTrillfateB_A  Colin$mackabi$h
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread's subject has been done countless times before... n-gga's lied on there then, they're for damn sure are gonna lie again.
    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
    JusDre313CeLLaR-DooRMD_PROPER Young Stef