What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

If You Could Meet Up With Anyone In The IC Who Would It Be? (IC Networking Expo)

Replies

• _Lefty_Lefty Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Pico wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »
    I'd meet @YunnSanco‌ and take his ass. Nah, i'm playin, that's the homie. Anybody for real though, it's some cool niggas in here.
    Not cool fam.

@Pico‌ I like how you changed that quote buddy. That was funny. Oh, niggas think I was talkin some gay shit?
  • BarryHallsBarryHalls Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone who wants to have a beer on an outside patio bar and crack jokes/talk shit about passerbyers.
    03-029-A-Pulled-Pork-Sandwich-Homemade-Coleslaw_xl.jpg

o.jpg

bbq_chicken1.jpg

giphy.gif
    Chi Snownawledge_godtopoftheworldOmegaConflict
    Oh yea, @BOSSExcellence‌ That's a trill nigga too.
    OmegaConflictOsirus_Jenkins
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread got suspect from the jump
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    The Iconoclast
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, skylar. Thats really it...

Oh...I would meet @tha_bride22 and make her dinner. I think we'd be besties in person.
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    THOT PILGRIMMsSouthernAjackson17
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 14,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd meet up with your Mom's again and paint her Face repeatedly .

Damn man you need a psychiatrist. Every thread I'm in you stalk me in it. I'm NOT GAY NIGGA. Stop following me fuck nigga. I guess it's an ATL thing wit you niggas doe.

Im on mobile, so i cant tell who makes the thread until i click on it. But of course yo Bitch ass is errywhere oversaturating like fuck .

Come to ATL, Decatur to be exact & say that shit tough guy .
    "GOD BLESS THE COLLAR POP . . ."

tumblr_mv8yr1BrOZ1qmwidzo1_500.gif
    GorillaWitAttitudeBusta Carmichael Chi SnowDarthRozayMallyG
  • themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Posts: 9,121 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beezy......and everybody that posts regularly in the boxing thread so we can have a tourney
    lions-650x406.jpg
    BeezusMr.LVDupacaneed123
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 12,951 Regulator
    Ayo lefty that shit was wiiild homo!

I always die laughing at the @JonnyRoccIT‌ and @GorillaWitAttitude‌ exchanges
    MelqartChi Snow
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 14,362 ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn man you need a psychiatrist. Every thread I'm in you stalk me in it. I'm NOT GAY NIGGA. Stop following me fuck nigga. I guess it's an ATL thing wit you niggas doe.

Im on mobile, so i cant tell who makes the thread until i click on it. But of course yo Bitch ass is errywhere oversaturating like fuck .

Alright, it's a deal just send me the money so I can get the plane ticket. You seem like the tough guy not me. I need a nice vacation in December anyway.

Megabus cost 30, 40 bucks . . .

You say ATL is some Fuck Niggas......Come prove it then .

Chi SnowBusta Carmichael Bussy_Getta
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATL is fuck niggas tho. Come fight me jonny.
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    GorillaWitAttitudeChi SnowStewJonnyRoccITBussy_Getta gnsSplackavelli

Alright, it's a deal just send me the money so I can get the plane ticket. You seem like the tough guy not me. I need a nice vacation in December anyway.

.........send me the ticket and cash.......tupac-smoking-blunt-o.gif

Like i told you, i aint paying for shit .

I was gonna rob you anyways .
    You the one say we some fuck niggas so drop them 2 dubs and come prove that pleighboi .

Evilchuck wrote: »

Keep playing, my dick is gonna fight ya esophagus .

Purr
    Evilchuck wrote: »

Keep playing, my dick is gonna fight ya esophagus .

No thanks. You aint lightskin enough.
    MelqartJonnyRoccITthemadlionsfanBussy_Getta
  • GorillaWitAttitudeGorillaWitAttitude Posts: 3,566
    edited August 2014

You the one say we some fuck niggas so drop them 2 dubs and come prove that pleighboi .
    I just got to know what's your issue? Bruh I can understand if I messed with you first, but you always gotta say something to me. I really think you have mental issues. Like I said you send the cash i'll be there. You made the challenge, and there's no way I would pay to go to ATL. ATL is garbage and trash. #HellNAWLFam
    "The Ideal American"

MelqartJonnyRoccITStewAllah_U_Akbar
    Ayo lefty that shit was wiiild homo!

I always die laughing at the @JonnyRoccIT‌ and @GorillaWitAttitude‌ exchanges

@Busta Carmichael
    Nah, ya'll just don't understand what i'm sayin. It ain't nothin tho, when I read it with my IC hat on it's funny and suspect to me too. The funny thing is at first I wrote I was goin to strip that nigga and thought "nah, these niggas not bout to turn me into a 2 page gif/roast session" so I changed it to that. Fuck it, let the good times roll have fun at my expense niggas, i'll be here all week.
    Busta Carmichael GorillaWitAttitudeOsirus_JenkinsMrCrookedLetter

I just got to know what's your issue? Bruh I can understand if I messed with you first, but you always gotta say something to me. I really think you have mental issues. Like I said you send the cash i'll be there. You made the challenge, and there's no way I would pay to go to ATL. ATL is garbage and trash. #HellNAWLFam

Well shut ya Teary Eyed ass up if you aint really bout that .

DNB1
  • GorillaWitAttitudeGorillaWitAttitude Posts: 3,566

Well shut ya Teary Eyed ass up if you aint really bout that .

I'm gonna pray for you young brotha.
    "The Ideal American"

damnkp
  • afro thunderafro thunder Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the networking business tip it'll have to be Sion and on some simp shit it'll be OBfresh.
    _Leftyobnoxiouslyfresh
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 12,951 Regulator
    Y'all need to set that fight up.

_LeftyPurrMrCrookedLetter
    @stew gave me a wack because he felt some type of way about ATL niggas are fuck niggas. interesting, well if the shoe fit, you might as well wear it.
    StewJonnyRoccITGorillaWitAttitudeMelqartBussy_Getta DarthRozay
  • goldenjagoldenja Posts: 6,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any photographers
    goldentouchphotography.com
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No fucks given if it's only light skin she want...I'm linking @Evilchuck‌ & @Pico....

They gon learn what a dark skin Brigga gots to offer...

Tek it and wreck it...
    Purr