The Flash (CW)

Replies

• OmegaConflictOmegaConflict Joker_De_La_Lover Posts: 36,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »
    This ep was not so good. Seems like they're dragging this shit out. Just end it already and start the next season

hell no. get rid of that fast food mentality. She left to earth 3 to protect it while jay garrick is gone. and also she got spooked because Savitar said he has big plans for her

But why was the horrible actors from legends were there
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 16
    future barry is going to play a part in this. He already had an appearance in Legends, or voice at least.

They keep saying Savitar is future barry but it makes no sense. Unless he's been corrupted, why would he cause that much harm to Wally and Iris?

My guess is that it's an HR somehow, either this one, or Earth 2. I noticed that him and Savitar are the only ones who call Wally 'Wallace'. Its boring that once again its another harrison wells, but it makes the most sense.

HR not a speedster tho. So you saying sometimes in the future HR gets speed? And let's not forget that HR or earth 2 wells was in a sniper position when Savitar killed Iris.

How we don't know that Iris created some event and Barry had to back to kill her?
    King of GA
  • gemini86gemini86 Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he damaged the speed force somehow and he has to fix it.

• lazypakmanlazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right? Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about future Jay being Savitar?

He could go mad being stuck in the speedforce and come to blame Barry for his predicament.
    OmegaConflict
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lazypakman wrote: »

He could go mad being stuck in the speedforce and come to blame Barry for his predicament.

Yea but Savitar said he gave himself his speed...Jay was already a Flash.

I was wondering if it could be Hunter Zoloman, as Zoom is trapped in the speed force. Hunter is the only speedster I can think of that actively gave himself speed. Is also obsessed with Barry as in the future Barry refuses to help him go back in time when he has an accident leaving him in a wheel chair. The same actor who played Zoom would play Zoloman.

• OmegaConflictOmegaConflict Joker_De_La_Lover Posts: 36,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lazypakman wrote: »

Jay chose that sacrifice. You're making no fucking sense
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    Ajackson17masterchud12VulcanRaven
  • gemini86gemini86 Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    barry gave himself speed when he mimicked the accident in the first place. well technically. he went into the speedforce and they gave it back to him

King of GA
  • CJCJ Posts: 15,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Barry kicked Iris to the curb, knowing she bout to die in a month? Cold blooded!!

Barry "hard on hoes" Allen
    JusDre313jee504masterchud12iron man1
  • Juttythe3rdJuttythe3rd Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Barry kicked Iris to the curb, knowing she bout to die in a month? Cold blooded!!

we aint trying to invest in them like that B
    Cain
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 62,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Savitar is Megatron's lil bro.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    deadeye
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So...does every boss fight the flash get in revolve around him having to be "faster" in order to win? Seems to be the theme for every season
    CJgemini86nujerz84CottonCitySlimHundredEyes Recaptimus_Prime360Ajackson17
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 15,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye aye if they know savitar can feel pain and he's going to yoke sexy ass Iris up why don't they put some type of device that harms savitar bicthass in the event?
    313 wayzOmegaConflictmasterchud12Ajackson17
  • bununs aliasbununs alias Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    niggas need to keep a tally of who correctly figure out who savitar really is
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 21,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Confession time........

I'm Savitar.

niqi9jns4tiq.gif
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
    313 wayzAjackson17
  • 313 wayz313 wayz Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 19
    Aye aye if they know savitar can feel pain and he's going to yoke sexy ass Iris up why don't they put some type of device that harms savitar bicthass in the event?

I think that is what is going to happen but then Savitar ends up killing someone else on the team...my guess is either Joe or HR (due to HR trying to redeem himself after being called a coward by Savitar / Julian)
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS10PHjK49Hr04JdUWCKX2bYXGsih3NqqH4zOtp_B1n1t69rffUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBxM0g4vOsb6usHR4kboqDxA_vKsu4ZukNrt_Ul7J8_zS1PZUqimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyZHjvkU6XZyqh4Z7pRvPSDXT_cYevrlFXZ2xV5HDzxV_6px8q
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 15,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    313 wayz wrote: »

I think that is what is going to happen but then Savitar ends up killing someone else on the team...my guess is either Joe or HR (due to HR trying to redeem himself after being called a coward by Savitar / Julian)

IDK if he reeeealllly gives a fuck about redemption he is the only person in the show who knows his place and that's the only role he looks to accept everybody wants to be extra

Just about everyone has made a variation of Wally's mistake of trying to do to much he hasn't and he is fine with being who he is
  • masterchud12masterchud12 Posts: 162 ✭✭
    edited March 21
    The Flash villian for Season 4 will not be a SPEEDSTER..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/moviepilot.com/posts/4228744/amp
  • TheBossmanTheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Posts: 19,131 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is really happening?
    #thisishiphop #ThisIsSmoothRnB track of the week.
    tumblr_oq107bw6Mq1rhttapo1_1280.png
    texasdaking88masterchud12313 wayz
    Wow this episode.. smh..
    texasdaking88
  • texasdaking88texasdaking88 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So they made Joe west gay??? Smh
    Rue_FlexingtonCain