What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

So, uhh.. was 9/11 an inside job or nah?

TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase"Posts: 24,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
9-11-o.gif
Bushreadingthepetgoat.jpg
14176091.jpg

So, uhh.. was 9/11 an inside job or nah? 135 votes

Yup, our gov'ment did it
45%
northside7kingofkingzdwade206vitorialeftcoastkevMeesterCracceRJusDre313GhostdenithegawdLcnsdbyROYALTYhueythagreat45Trill Gate$vageneral08Dirty SanchezIceBergTaylorillestni99ainneBiblicalAtheist So ILLKoltrain 62 votes
Nope, it was bin laden/taliban/terrorists
12%
janklowA.J. TrillzynskidontdiedontkillanyonS2Jgucci7383riddleraptompetrez3Swiffness!lamontbdcLPastBewaregeronimo220YC11SuperSoakersaracenwiremanofmorehouseSolemnSauce 17 votes
Maybe our gov knew about it but they didnt orchestrate it
28%
mrrealoneinfamous114soul rattlerjonoBroddienex ginachewon87qawshunvagrant-718700kingblaze84cobblandunspoken_respectVIBETheEyeronic1Idiopathic JokerMister B.JokerzWyldL3NUKairo 38 votes
Why u bringing up old shit?
13%
2stepz_aheadCutler 26 INT's LOL!CapitalBReppinTimeIbexOff&OnAlready Home_17Bussy_Getta OmegaConflictBilly_PonchoTheRicanKingRiGGApurpngoldLUClENAZTGTonyDubbzREV_RAGEgoldjordan 18 votes
z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
StoneColdMikeyJabu_Rulesoul rattler

Replies

• A.J. TrillzynskiA.J. Trillzynski the IC's Patrick BatemanPosts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nope. I don't believe any of that conspiracy bullshit and if I ever had any doubts then for every single case or piece of 'evidence' that it was an inside job that can be presented there are at least 10x more legit sources and explanations to debunk that shit.
    1282364369474.gif
    freethewaveLincolngucci7383Smokey Tha Banditdontdiedontkillanyon
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crazy ass day I will never forget. I was shook
    Young StefLPastgucci7383
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 34,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Crazy ass day I will never forget. I was shook

I was a freshman in high school so no fucks was given on that day.
    (Really though?)
    Cainnot_osirus_jenkins
  • zerocoolzerocool Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zerocool wrote: »

I miss the bush presidency....so many quotables from him......lots of dumb quotes........nigga was dumb as fuck though...... looking back ....still cant believe he became president twice....

Forgot to add..... in this vid..... the kids say "kite must hit steal plane"......... those are code words for plane hitting building
  • A.J. TrillzynskiA.J. Trillzynski the IC's Patrick BatemanPosts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,108 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe our gov knew about it but they didnt orchestrate it
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    nope. I don't believe any of that conspiracy bullshit and if I ever had any doubts then for every single case or piece of 'evidence' that it was an inside job that can be presented there are at least 10x more legit sources and explanations to debunk that shit.

Ok please debunk the fact that the Bush and bin Laden families have been friends for decades before the attack and that bin Laden had been to the white house either earlier that year or late the previous year.

Please debunk the fact that al queda was and is funded by the CIA

Please debunk the fact that no plane wreckage was found at the Pentagon.

Please debunk the fact that one of the hijackers passports was found in mint condition outside of one of the wtc buildings when almost everything else from both planes was incinerated

Please debunk the fact that a very heavy skyscraper built to withstand very high winds completely falls in on itself twice when only the top 3rd of the buildings were structurally compromised

Please debunk the fact that for the 2 weeks leading up to the attack all night time security and custodial servants were not allowed in the buildings to work their night shifts

Thanks

most of this is false..

but explain how you know these things?
  • mryounggunmryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Posts: 13,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think either of the choices are true. I think the gov had intel on Al Queda and was given info that they were planning some sort of errorist attack involving hijacked airplanes but never did their due diligence for whatever reason. I don't think they actually had specifics about what exactly would happen, the date, etc.

While I don't think the gov did it, I find it laughable that some people still are in total denial about our government doing despicable shit like this, if they needed to. Get with the reality, people.
    Bazz-BCrude_CashmoneyDux
  • blackamericablackamerica Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Debunk or throw out any piece of shit rebuttal you can think of?

-where is other footage from the pentagon crash?

-where is the fuckin plane from the pentagon crash?

-what the fuck was the Bin Laden family doing in America? And why we're they flown out the day of 9/11?

-was the Bin Laden family really in business w/ the Bush family?

-still haven't given a real rebuttal to how the towers fell that quickly. It was 100% accurate with how a controlled demolition looks.

These are only a few things. I can go on for days. If you think it wasn't a inside job, your prolly one of these dumb anti conspiracy ppl who will dismiss every conspiracy because you think it makes you look smart. Everything that's came out points back to the higher levels of the Bush administration
    xxCivicxxSmokey Tha BanditCashmoneyDuxVulcanRaven