#FALLBACKOFFMYBIDS

#BOWBOW

#STRAIGHTLIKETHAT

#LETSGETIT

#ROUND3

#CADILLACTICA2COMINSOON

#THISONEFORCHEESE

Peezy_Jenkins_Goldie_
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanna be a judge
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,266 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MENACE... wrote: »
    I'm down. Please @menace play so I have someone too bully during this game.

I'm busy getting this real life money tho lol

Pay stubs or GTFOH with that internet balling bruh. You a used car salesman. The owner of your joint making the real money.

fuck pay stubs.... I sell new and used and money is in the used car.... no one other than BossExcellence and Em Holla touching my whip game on the ic.

photo3_zps4b4bcfaf.jpg

photo2_zpsad525ceb.jpg

photo1_zps076238b4.jpg
    SionFyHunnit_Goldie_SuperSoaker
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 40,997 Regulator
    Dayum we already got 10 ppl yall !!! That was fast and easy LOLOL.

@Menace... @YoungGoldie‌ is going to host, I'm perfectly fine with his schedule and it works for me too. We only need maybe 5-6 auctions at most with the amount of players and money we have to get everybody we want.

Shit the way this is going we can kick this off Saturday and Sunday with 2 auctions, then during the week get another and then finish up the auctions by the next weekend.

Menace if you willing to compete just let me know.
    and she loud af

Sion wrote: »

@Menace... @YoungGoldie‌ is going to host, I'm perfectly fine with his schedule and it works for me too. We only need maybe 5-6 auctions at most with the amount of players and money we have to get everybody we want.

Shit the way this is going we can kick this off Saturday and Sunday with 2 auctions, then during the week get another and then finish up the auctions by the next weekend.

Naw bruh im horrible with money and if anyone get Mariah the Goddess then my bank and roster are up for grabs for her. I cant control my love for her.

I wanna be the host though. Ill do the Draft Monday if thats good
    SionIceBergTaylor
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Aight.. I GUESS ill play...

Why wasnt my name mentioned in the OP my nigga, IM A FIRST ROUND FINALIST

#VET

#FIRSTROUNDFINALIST

#IKNOWWHATIMDOING

#ALLYALLNOOBSSTAYTOUTMYWAY

#WATCHANDLEARN

#FALLBACKOFFMYBIDS

#BOWBOW

#STRAIGHTLIKETHAT

#LETSGETIT

#ROUND3

#CADILLACTICA2COMINSOON

#THISONEFORCHEESE

#CertifiedJackASS

I hate bidding when your online.
    TonyDubbzPeezy_Jenkins
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 40,997 Regulator
    edited September 2014
    Host: @YoungGoldie‌

Judges:

@Peezy_Jenkins‌
    @MrCrookedLetter‌
    @nillerthekid‌

Players:

@Sion
    @IceBergTaylor
    @yung$
    @Fy_HunnitMz
    @TonyDubbz
    @MorganFreemanKing
    @HustleTX
    @jazzybella
    @SuperSoaker
    @Ibex
    @Trillfate‌

The Sign-Up thread will be open for until the 3rd auction for new players to join. New players who join will be given less money to sign new artists/producers the later they join. So if you join after the second auction you will be given less money in order to make it fair for everybody else.

Naw bruh im horrible with money and if anyone get Mariah the Goddess then my bank and roster are up for grabs for her. I cant control my love for her.

Alright perfect. I'll have you down as a substitute host just in case.
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 17,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah real shit Sion let me think about it. I dont wanna commit and then not be able to participate n shit. Leave my name on the list for now tho if you like. I'll even bookmark the thread just to keep up with whats goin on between now and the first auction
    Sion

hol up.

Substitute??? I need to be the main host. Have goldie at Judge

hol up.

Substitute??? I need to be the main host. Have goldie at Judge

No.

Goldie will be a great host. He asked first and has a schedule to accommodate it. He will be hosting. If he can't make a day then you can substitute for that day.

This will not be disputed.
    TonyDubbz_Goldie_SuperSoaker
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Nah real shit Sion let me think about it. I dont wanna commit and then not be able to participate n shit. Leave my name on the list for now tho if you like. I'll even bookmark the thread just to keep up with whats goin on between now and the first auction

Take your time with it fam. I was just jonesin with my post earlier. If you don't want to play that's perfectly fine too, you can be a judge or even a substitute host, you're welcome to stay in the game as long as you intend to compete. You're a vet so you will be respected no matter your decision.

I'll say tho fam you had the best chances of winning (besides Menace) in all of the games. You just made big mistakes early on that stopped you down the road (i.e. paying 90% of your cash for Kanye West). This time around just avoid the mistakes you made, don't bid wildly or out of spite & have a clear idea of the roster you want to build. Do that & you're guaranteed to be a finalist. That's all Ice did last game, take a page outta his book.
    TonyDubbz
    Make sure yall check out the O/P I made the rules more transparent and clarified them. I also added some new stuff - joint venture deals & having more than 1 sub labels. Everything else is still the same or has been made transparent where it needed to be.
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 30,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hopefully lagging wont be an issue for the bidders lol
    Sion_Goldie_
    if i cant be the main host can i be a mod?

real shit tho
    _Goldie_SuperSoaker
    Stop whining, you'll be what the fuck you'll be and like it
    Peezy_Jenkins_Goldie_SionGetoBoy
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 20,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    out of respect for yall @ing me i'm in but my commitment will be shady lol
    SionSuperSoaker
    Lmao shit be hilarious with Menace in the game

This nigga dont know what the hell he be wantin to do sometimes
    _Goldie_SionSuperSoakerMrCrookedLetter
    edited September 2014
    This nigga Menace offered me his whole roster minus Mariah in exchange for Jeezy last round

EDIT and I still wouldn't accept
    Sion
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,212 Regulator
    Im down to get things started Saturday, let me know if thats cool for everybody. @menace can host during the week.
    _Menace_Sion
    Stop whining, you'll be what the fuck you'll be and like it

If I'm a mod next week your avi will be RED.