What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Create Your Own Label Vol 3 - Sign Ups

1234568»

Replies

• TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Posts: 19,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Word aight I got yall 2 then
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
  • HustleThaDonHustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Posts: 28,549 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm here
    1zvevmc.jpg

Know your place......
  • IbexIbex Posts: 7,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @sion you online?
    A GODDESS/ICON & THE GREATEST FEMALE ARTIST EVER: MARIAH CAREY
    tumblr_mkz8t79VkZ1rmjy4go8_400.gif

KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT
    tumblr_mohdwqEFUv1rz7szho1_500.gif

AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

Dress Like You Listen To Sinatra And Act Like You Listen To Pac
    rsz_12frank_zps16b2228d.jpg
    http://www.reverbnation.com/mcmenace
    Emcee Menace-The Stranger (Prod.By A.Joy) [Billy Joel Sample]
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Posts: 19,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright.

I made another thread for the auction but im not sure if we'll use that one or this one so yall sit tight while I speak with @Sion. We still need to see who all is gonna check in anyways
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,475 Regulator
    Checkin in !!
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,475 Regulator
    If there's an auction going down I can do after 6 today......

This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
  • deemula420deemula420 Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it too late to sign up this?? I been lurking and was gone wait on the next game to start but curiosity is starting to kill me lol been low key making album covers for practice in all

Sion_Menace_FyHunnitMrCrookedLetter
    deemula420 wrote: »
    Is it too late to sign up this?? I been lurking and was gone wait on the next game to start but curiosity is starting to kill me lol been low key making album covers for practice in all

Join up fam it aint too late !!!

Shit you just took Trillfate's place !!!! It'll be great to have you on board this game. This shit is maaaadd fun you're gonna love it TRUST.

FyHunnit
    @TonyDubbz‌

Aye fam @deemula420‌ just took over Trillfate's spot, no need to distribute Trill's funds now we got a new player !!!! Add him to the O/P when you have the chance !!!!!!

FyHunnit
    Sion wrote: »

Join up fam it aint too late !!!

Shit you just took Trillfate's place !!!! It'll be great to have you on board this game. This shit is maaaadd fun you're gonna love it TRUST.

FUCK!

I wanted that money lol

anyways @deemula420 youre gonna have fun with this game bruh shit does get intense

KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT

AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

deemula420FyHunnitSion
  • deemula420deemula420 Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bet I'm in when is the next auction (im est time btw) and how much money do I start out with???

Sionnillerthekid
    you start with 450Mill.

KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT

AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

Bet I'm in when is the next auction (im est time btw) and how much money do I start out with???

DOPE Great to have you fam !!!

We start out with $450,000,000 to bid with. Peep the rules in O/P of this thread, everything you need is there. Things get intense but it's all in good fun LOLOLOLOL ! You're gonna love this game I promise you !!

• FyHunnitFyHunnit I'm Mad Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always good to see someone join the game. I recommend anyone else lurking to say 'Fuck it' and join.
    SionMrCrookedLetterdeemula420
    edited October 2014
    Some new cover work (STILL WORK IN PROGRESS) for Kanye West

X2nDQzn.png

juKMwYu.png

I dont have a name yet for the album but I'm working on it. Still much more that needs to be done to the second one.

deemula420nillerthekidMichael_Malicejazzybella
1234568»