What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Your phone of 2k15 is... iPhone 6/6+ vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4/S5

124»

Replies

• AP21AP21 Posts: 17,487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    heard great things about the HTC M8 and the Moto X (2nd Generation)

im trying to cop a nexus 6 but i think i'ma gon head and settle on a nexus 5 and just keep it moving
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 13,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »

im trying to cop a nexus 6 but i think i'ma gon head and settle on a nexus 5 and just keep it moving

I would still have my nexus 5 if it didn't crap on me. Smh the nexus 6 is HUGE. The nexus 5 is nice, but can't understand why mine screwed up in the first place
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,003 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (Htc m8, oppo, and etc)
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

I would still have my nexus 5 if it didn't crap on me. Smh the nexus 6 is HUGE. The nexus 5 is nice, but can't understand why mine screwed up in the first place

If you liked the Nexus 5, you should look into the most recent Moto X (Pure Edition if you can). The specs aren't quite as high as those in the Nexus 6, but it's smaller and the performance is still supposed to be pretty great.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 13,411 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you liked the Nexus 5, you should look into the most recent Moto X (Pure Edition if you can). The specs aren't quite as high as those in the Nexus 6, but it's smaller and the performance is still supposed to be pretty great.

I got the HTC one m8 and love it. I thought about the moto x but T-Mobile doesnt have it
    aneed123

I got the HTC one m8 and love it. I thought about the moto x but T-Mobile doesnt have it

Yeah, the M8 is a good phone. I'm trying to hold out for the M9 or whatever it will be called this time around.

m63Y62.gif
    TheBoyRo
  • joshuaboyjoshuaboy Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Samsng Galaxy Note 4/S5
    OnePlus One
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,379 Regulator
  • MozzMozz Posts: 86
    Waiting for the MWC. They going to announce a lot of phones it seems. I'm still waiting on that One (M9).

m63Y62.gif
124»