Modern Family Season 6

2»

Replies

• kingofbama205kingofbama205 Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This show is still the funniest show on TV what has it been 6 years?...I remember my friend told me 2 watch and it took me a minute to actually watch the 1st episode...but I was dying with laughter and from then on I've been hooked...Great show....this season has been hilarious so far.
    Lou_CypherA$AP_A$TONTheBoyRo
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This most recent episode was really eh imo. Funniest part was prolly Cam and Mitchell and the teacher or Phil and Claire trying to convince those folks to move in but they did it in a seducing way lol.
    A$AP_A$TON
  • A$AP_A$TONA$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Posts: 11,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    This most recent episode was really eh imo. Funniest part was prolly Cam and Mitchell and the teacher or Phil and Claire trying to convince those folks to move in but they did it in a seducing way lol.

Yea this episode was ok, they didn't utilize Steve Zahn enough imo. Dude is hilarious.

Funniest parts

When the couple they were trying to impress pulled up and Claire said grab that hoe when they were working on the garden and Luke grabbed Hailey. I was crying. Lol

When Phil visited dude he was tryna sell the house for and his neighbor was shooting his nail gun through the wall.

Manny came down stairs in those sandals.
    Blue...I Bleed Dat...Belee Dat

UKlogo-3.jpg detroit-pistons__400x250.jpg379.gif
    No Matter What Still Reppin The Set. #Bang

F.P.G. Free Post Gang
    Lou_Cypherkillapfocus
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fucking country music awards. Gotta wait a whole week again!

In the meantime, the actress that plays claire on modern family was on Jimmy Kimmels show and she seems like she does coke. Real fidgety. Perhaps she was just nervous though.

A$AP_A$TON
    Fucking country music awards. Gotta wait a whole week again!

In the meantime, the actress that plays claire on modern family was on Jimmy Kimmels show and she seems like she does coke. Real fidgety. Perhaps she was just nervous though.

Lol. She was on Queen Latifah show and was the same way. But at least she energetic and not boring and stiff.

F.P.G. Free Post Gang
    This weeks episode was pretty good. Phil + Andy = Hilarious. Hope now that Andy is his assistant we will see more scenes with them together.

Lmfao @ phil using Haley's skirt for a headband to power walk.
  • eyes loweyes low Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This weeks episode was pretty good. Phil + Andy = Hilarious. Hope now that Andy is his assistant we will see more scenes with them together.

Lmfao @ phil using Haley's skirt for a headband to power walk.

Yeah they're funny as shit together when they did that cgi shit last season that was hilarious
    Lou_CypherA$AP_A$TON
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that whole i dont know the meaning of the word quit speech was hilarious. Wish i used that shit in job interviews
    61JbxfhIQ%2BL._SS500_.jpg
    A$AP_A$TON
    Thanksgiving Episode was fucking hilarious.
    A$AP_A$TON
    Shit was hilarious beginning to end.

F.P.G. Free Post Gang
    Lou_Cypher
    Phil and his fears of messing up the dinner was funny as fuck. When he grabbed the wrong turkey and it was tiny the look on his face almost killed me lol. Definitely my favorite episode of this season im thinking.

Haley and Mannie's moments were pretty damn funny too.
    A$AP_A$TON
    Lol when Luke brought that platter out with the cut up turkey meat on it and Haley said " does everybody get one?" I died.

F.P.G. Free Post Gang
    Lou_Cypher
    Passed few episodes have been meh, the most recent one was good though imo. The one with the boat. neighbors are funny, Luke was hilarious talking to that girl.
  • Juttythe3rdJuttythe3rd Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i liked the episode when they almost died in the car last week. Phil had me banging Hall and Oates for days
    TheBoyRofocus
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao lily was ethering cam when she was dressing up as a clown
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those sisters grew up. All pawged out.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    Its weird how much Lilly grows each season. Also weird that Alex is dating moms co worker.

Phil always the funniest, but this season has been really lackluster. Wouldnt be surprised if they end it this season. Last couple seasons have been meh.
    TheBoyRoKoltrain
    Maaaaaannn FUCK LILY autistic looking ass Lou.

8e31e85df3b2f05531a20813f35db065.jpg

Ariel coming for Sofia now this shit crazy.

kevin-garnett-reaction.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    Lou_CypherTheBoyRo
    Lol it was funny a couple years ago she did the breast reduction and was all talking about how she hates being objectified. Now shes posting pics of her ass n titties in bathing suits all the time.
    Koltrain
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol it was funny a couple years ago she did the breast reduction and was all talking about how she hates being objectified. Now shes posting pics of her ass n titties in bathing suits all the time.

......and what's wrong with that? lol she's a great follow on the Instagram
  • lazypakmanlazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right? Posts: 4,700 ✭✭✭✭✭

Post up them pics playa
    Found this thread. I see the streets already been talking.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/547672/ariel-winter
    GTY_Ariel_Winter_ml_160623_12x5_1600.jpg

576b0c3a415df_ariel2_1bmm2ug-1bmm31q.jpg

576b0c3b31703_ariel3_1bmm2ug-1bmm31r.jpg

ariel-winter-inline.jpg

20160407000451670894f.jpg

ariel-winter-3-435.jpg

ariel-winter-1-800.jpg

2C7DB89B00000578-0-image-a-31_1442691325318.jpg

gettyimages-501052644.jpg

ariel-winter-2-435.jpg

rs_634x763-160621120629-634-ariel-winter-modern-family-season-4-062116.jpg

32E10A2400000578-3525463-Quite_the_pose_Ariel_performed_some_stretches_poolside_before_he-a-9_1459941398143.jpg

ariel-winter-breakup__oPt.jpg

Ariel-Winter-Style.jpg

inspired-2015-08-ariel-winter-modern-family-alex-main.jpg

ariel-winter-0-435.jpg

Ariel-Winter-talks-about-her-breast-reduction-surgery.jpg

chang-can-thon-tha-sexy-co-nang-mum-mim-nay-van-dang-khien-cu-dan-mang-me-met-16.jpg

ariel-winter-in-a-white-bikini-bahamas-april-2016-1.jpg

tumblr_o622rinLax1u1dkf2o1_500.jpg

ariel_winter_ariel_winter_instagram_w9KlCjaQ.sized.jpg

ariel-winter-emancipated-mother-twitter-4__oPt.jpg

422526_07.jpg
    Height: 5' 1" Weight: 123 lbs Bra Size Originally 32F, Now 34D Waist: 28 Hips: 34 Date of Birth: January 28, 1998

"Dear sorry body-shamers, I looked HOT in that dress," "And if you hate it, don't buy it. But please get a hobby. XOXO Ariel #EmbraceYourBody."

"Embrace all that you are. Don't let those outside voices become your inner voice #mychoice #loveyourcurves."
    http://www.people.com/article/ariel-winter-graduation-dress-body-shaming-response

b1b230053ec2903d415bf950216b5ed9.jpg
    nwfyah.jpg
2»