Official MIAMI HEAT THREAD

Replies

• BetaBeta Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster Posts: 58,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw a heat event for ticket holders and saw mcrob and dead didn't know who that was for like 5 secs

Worst signing in recent memory
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 47,605 Regulator
  • south4lifesouth4life Bama Repesenta! Posts: 9,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This team is showing so much heart, we are two games away from being either the 5th, 6th or 7th seed while we are in the 8th seed.
    What a turnaround!
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 47,605 Regulator
    Riley has a home court advantage because Miami is a prime free agent destination. The weather, the zero state income tax and the chance to play for a top franchise are too good for a lot of players to turn down. There are already whispers that if Utah can’t re-sign Gordon Hayward he could end up in Miami.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/jackson-matching-riley-front-office-success-article-1.3013269?cid=bitly

According to Isola, in an article where he shits on Phil and bigs up Riley lol. How we've been a model franchise since Riley came here and the Knicks been ass ever since :3
    Beta
    I mentioned hayward before but either him or PG and it's back to contention in 2018-2019
    In that case, does that move Winslow to the 2 or to the bench (preferably lol), did well in that role his rookie year
    Winslow not even in my future plans lol but the bench. Idk if I want Winslow to be my SG

Want to re-up on Dion? As low as I am on Winslow, I don't want to give up on the kid yet.
    Want to re-up on Dion? As low as I am on Winslow, I don't want to give up on the kid yet.

What? Do you not see my avi? Lol he has "it". Just like before the season I still rather him than TJ but Winslow? Ah man he's quite the conundrum. He was supposed to prove this year if he's capable but this asshole got injured. I do believe this team wouldn't be in the position its in now has he been playing the whole time. I mean a shread of me doesn't want to give up on him because of the potential but the man is so frustrating. Idk i kinda lean on trading him while the jury is still out but some days I'm like "he might just be great" but now it's gonna be year 3 and then if he's still here we gotta extend him and I don't wanna put money in a guy who can't even start. That's why this year was important

Idk mane i kinda dislike Winslow
    James Johnson is that dude
    Beta
    Whiteside setting franchise season double double records and this team made a record breaking amount of threes last night during a record breaking season

Lol I really thought James Johnson wasn't gonna be shit and Derrick Williams was gonna thrive coming in
    Bruh. We got Toronto, Cleveland and Washington twice lol. Bron will suit up for that one wanting to eliminate us. Had to win the Knicks and Nuggets games
    Lol yeah I know it looks bleak but who knows ?Toronto and one of the Wizard games is winnable

Out of Pacers, bulls, and hawks I think we got the toughest schedule lol
    Fuck spo for not having Ellington in over TJ against Toronto and I believe denver
    Whiteside was ripping the Raptors for their "antics" and flopping. Excuses for a garbage game he turned in with the playoffs on the line
    I could blame Whiteside but I won't that much. Foul trouble (although 2 of them were dumb and his fault even though patterson flopped his ass off) and hand injury are the culprits

I can blame the lack of wayne Ellington, I could praise the stellar effort defensively by rich but on offense if he's not hitting the three hes committing stupid turnovers or not attacking the rim while being 6'6. I can also blame TJ for being ass all around. I can blame dragic for knowing when to pass the ball and when to. I can blame it on spo for not giving the team a chance to win the last 3 mins because you're down but you leave your sniper on the bench in favor of swaggerless TJ. But yeah I can throw a little bit of blame to Whiteside, he's gotta play harder and more aggressive/desperate than that

Basically I blame almost everybody
    infamous114
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 11,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big win last night but damn the bulls got an easier schedule and we got the Cavs tomorrow. Smh
    I'm not watching the bulls, im watching the Pacers. That's more likely imo
  • south4lifesouth4life Bama Repesenta! Posts: 9,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One more game, this is crazy!
    Beta
    south4life wrote: »
    One more game, this is crazy!

Here's hoping the wizards continue the rest
    south4life
    Ima need the Hornets to beat the Hawks so the Hawks-Pacers game can have significance
    south4life
    Ima need the Hornets to beat the Hawks so the Hawks-Pacers game can have significance

Welp. Failure of a season. You either be a top 5 lottery team or make the playoffs. We're in no man's land.