What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Iraqi troops suffer mass slaughter one mile from Baghdad: the general ISIS Chat thread

1104105106107109

Replies

  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Maybe this is the wrong thread... but I'm finding it a bit ironic people in the US continually condemn the government for meddling with other countries and for not respecting their culture... but now they're bitching because the US isn't doing enough to help the gay guys in Chenya, which is against gay people because of their culture.

    So anyone who is worried about Muslim immigrants is xenophobic, but trying to change a countries views that are based on religion isn't??

    Do you mean Chechnya? Honestly, I haven't heard much about the situation regarding gays there or whichever country you're speaking of, but let's be honest, Muslim nations for the most part despise gays. I don't think any kind of American pressure can change that.
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,538 Regulator
    More horrible posts from you.
    more bullshit posts from you that dodge what my posts are actually saying. then again, i think we've proven you don't read anything that doesn't tie into your worldview?
    from the first article:
    "A Centcom spokesman said that the dramatic spike was largely caused by a single strike on 17 March when the bombing of a building in Mosul aimed at killing two Isis snipers called a building to collapse, killing 105 civilians."

    so the big thing is one incident, which seems unlikely to be intentional. but okay, deaths are up. point granted. however, an interesting point from the second article:

    ""These reported casualty levels are comparable with some of the worst periods of Russian activity in Syria.""

    wait, that's right, i don't hear about this from you because FOR SOME REASON, you don't criticize anyone but the US in this thread.
    If you want to bash Assad, as I have said a million times, go right a FUCKING head.
    did i ever NOT bash Assad because you don't? what i have said time and time again is that this shit right here:
    "I am not a fan of Assad, but-
    is why you're a punk on this issue.
    -AND considering American government has been MUCH MORE evil in its actions the past 16 years
    has the American government tortured and murdered tens of thousands of its own citizens in the past 16 years? because Assad has, and i bet you the average person will tell you that's more evil.

    oh, right, you won't actually criticize Assad for anything.

  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,538 Regulator
    Ummmm have you even been reading this thread the past 5 months? I said a long time ago Mosul (or what's left of it) would likely be lost to the coalition by early summer, people who have read this thread can back that up.
    alright, let's have a quote.

  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,831 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Maybe this is the wrong thread... but I'm finding it a bit ironic people in the US continually condemn the government for meddling with other countries and for not respecting their culture... but now they're bitching because the US isn't doing enough to help the gay guys in Chenya, which is against gay people because of their culture.

    So anyone who is worried about Muslim immigrants is xenophobic, but trying to change a countries views that are based on religion isn't??

    Do you mean Chechnya? Honestly, I haven't heard much about the situation regarding gays there or whichever country you're speaking of, but let's be honest, Muslim nations for the most part despise gays. I don't think any kind of American pressure can change that.

    I'm an idiot. Yes Chechnya. Their president said there are no gays in Chechnya and if there are they are subhuman Devils and need to leave to keep their blood pure.
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    More horrible posts from you.
    more bullshit posts from you that dodge what my posts are actually saying. then again, i think we've proven you don't read anything that doesn't tie into your worldview?
    from the first article:
    "A Centcom spokesman said that the dramatic spike was largely caused by a single strike on 17 March when the bombing of a building in Mosul aimed at killing two Isis snipers called a building to collapse, killing 105 civilians."

    so the big thing is one incident, which seems unlikely to be intentional. but okay, deaths are up. point granted. however, an interesting point from the second article:

    ""These reported casualty levels are comparable with some of the worst periods of Russian activity in Syria.""

    wait, that's right, i don't hear about this from you because FOR SOME REASON, you don't criticize anyone but the US in this thread.
    If you want to bash Assad, as I have said a million times, go right a FUCKING head.
    did i ever NOT bash Assad because you don't? what i have said time and time again is that this shit right here:
    "I am not a fan of Assad, but-
    is why you're a punk on this issue.
    -AND considering American government has been MUCH MORE evil in its actions the past 16 years
    has the American government tortured and murdered tens of thousands of its own citizens in the past 16 years? because Assad has, and i bet you the average person will tell you that's more evil.

    oh, right, you won't actually criticize Assad for anything.

    LMAO you have GOT to be fucking kidding me. Americans killed at least hundreds of thousands of civilians during the Iraq War according to conservative estimates, many being children who were burned alive with painful chemicals such as white phosphorous. And many of those civilians were killed on purpose, there are plenty of NGOS worldwide who have said this.

    There are articles which say America has directly and indirectly killed over a million as well, through the destruction of infrastructure, mosques, houses, chemicals, etc. Even if YOU don't believe those estimates, TOO FUCKING BAD FOR YOU, many worldwide including me do believe those numbers, I know people who were in the military, I ABSOLUTELY BELIEVE Americans make a HABIT of killing civilians on purpose in warfare. It happened in Vietnam, North Korea, to the Native Americans, on and on. Be naïve if you want to, but anyway, continue your crusade against Assad LOL.......he's gonna be in power for quite a long time.

  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    Ummmm have you even been reading this thread the past 5 months? I said a long time ago Mosul (or what's left of it) would likely be lost to the coalition by early summer, people who have read this thread can back that up.
    alright, let's have a quote.

    After work I'll do so.....
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 4
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Maybe this is the wrong thread... but I'm finding it a bit ironic people in the US continually condemn the government for meddling with other countries and for not respecting their culture... but now they're bitching because the US isn't doing enough to help the gay guys in Chenya, which is against gay people because of their culture.

    So anyone who is worried about Muslim immigrants is xenophobic, but trying to change a countries views that are based on religion isn't??

    Do you mean Chechnya? Honestly, I haven't heard much about the situation regarding gays there or whichever country you're speaking of, but let's be honest, Muslim nations for the most part despise gays. I don't think any kind of American pressure can change that.

    I'm an idiot. Yes Chechnya. Their president said there are no gays in Chechnya and if there are they are subhuman Devils and need to leave to keep their blood pure.

    Damn lol, sounds like the average Muslim nation to be honest. I think Saudi Arabia has a death penalty law for gays. Iran I think does too, I could be wrong, but I know many nations in the region have laws against homosexuality.
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @janklow

    This thread has a ton of pages and posts, it's too difficult to pinpoint exactly when I said ISIS would lose Mosul by early summer, but I think it was around April or May. I'm sure several people here remember me saying that awhile ago, if you don't remember ah well.

    Anyway, we know that ISIS is losing its physical caliphate. But without the ton of money nations are spending on security these days, who knows what would have happened by now with ISIS mostly operating as a terror group these days. They still have quite a bit of followers and Australia says a plane was almost blown up by ISIS members not too long ago.

    With America spending so much money on neverending wars and battles, I'm starting to doubt the USA will ever be able to afford a decent healthcare system. I doubt the USA can ever afford single payer now, but we'll see.
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,538 Regulator
    Americans killed at least hundreds of thousands of civilians during the Iraq War according to conservative estimates, many being children who were burned alive with painful chemicals such as white phosphorous. And many of those civilians were killed on purpose, there are plenty of NGOS worldwide who have said this.
    post a link, because everything you cite loves to say "indirectly" as well.
    Even if YOU don't believe those estimates, TOO FUCKING BAD FOR YOU, many worldwide including me do believe those numbers-
    many people worldwide believe all manner of conspiratorial bullshit as well. saying "many people believe" literally means zero in terms of actual debate. which is mysteriously why you cite this all the time.
    It happened in Vietnam, North Korea, to the Native Americans, on and on. Be naïve if you want to, but anyway, continue your crusade against Assad LOL.......he's gonna be in power for quite a long time.
    so we're citing events more than a century ago RATHER than say anything negative about Assad? got it.

    i would have more respect for your position if you'd be a fucking man and acknowledge you're giving Assad a pass. instead, you respond to everything with "but but but the US!" so don't pretend to be upset about civilians killed in Korea in 1950-1953 when you literally don't give a single fuck about civilians being systematically tortured and murdered in 2017 as long as you can't blame the US for it.

    because that's what you're doing RIGHT NOW. you don't care what Assad does because in the 1870s, American prosecuted immoral wars against Native Americans. weirdly, though, only one of those things is happening RIGHT NOW. and you're not disappointed it's happening, you're disappointed you can't blame the US for it. fucking pathetic.

  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 10
    janklow wrote: »
    Americans killed at least hundreds of thousands of civilians during the Iraq War according to conservative estimates, many being children who were burned alive with painful chemicals such as white phosphorous. And many of those civilians were killed on purpose, there are plenty of NGOS worldwide who have said this.
    post a link, because everything you cite loves to say "indirectly" as well.
    Even if YOU don't believe those estimates, TOO FUCKING BAD FOR YOU, many worldwide including me do believe those numbers-
    many people worldwide believe all manner of conspiratorial bullshit as well. saying "many people believe" literally means zero in terms of actual debate. which is mysteriously why you cite this all the time.
    It happened in Vietnam, North Korea, to the Native Americans, on and on. Be naïve if you want to, but anyway, continue your crusade against Assad LOL.......he's gonna be in power for quite a long time.
    so we're citing events more than a century ago RATHER than say anything negative about Assad? got it.

    i would have more respect for your position if you'd be a fucking man and acknowledge you're giving Assad a pass. instead, you respond to everything with "but but but the US!" so don't pretend to be upset about civilians killed in Korea in 1950-1953 when you literally don't give a single fuck about civilians being systematically tortured and murdered in 2017 as long as you can't blame the US for it.

    because that's what you're doing RIGHT NOW. you don't care what Assad does because in the 1870s, American prosecuted immoral wars against Native Americans. weirdly, though, only one of those things is happening RIGHT NOW. and you're not disappointed it's happening, you're disappointed you can't blame the US for it. fucking pathetic.

    I've posted links here already, look it up yourself at this point, you obviously haven't done much research in the war in Iraq and the failed war on terror. American soldiers ON VIDEO and TO THE PRESS have told the world that US commanders encouraged the murders of many innocent civilians in Iraq and elsewhere. Some of those videos are right here in this thread, how convenient you forgot about them. I will once again encourage you to buy some glasses, as you BADLY need them. Eat some carrots while you're at it.

    But I'll be nice and give you one link which AGAIN mentions that Americans directly and indirectly killed over one million in Iraq alone, most of them civilians. In fact, at least three NGOS have backed those numbers up, AT LEAST THREE DIFFERENT GROUPS. LOL you are quite ignorant to the world, which is very amusing to me.

    http://www.islamicinvitationturkey.com/2015/03/30/us-war-on-terror-killed-1-3-million-in-iraq-afghanistan-and-pakistan/

    As far as Assad, you think he's that big of a demon or horrible man? Okay......please say what you think should happen to him. Who should replace him and do you think elections in Syria matter? Cuz um, Assad won the last election. If you want Trump to take out Assad, go tell the mountains and tell us how Syria should be run. I'll await your reply.



  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 10
    There are reports that ISIS has teamed up with the Taliban in some parts of Afghanistan, and has killed many who are part of the Afghan government, some ISIS-Taliban raids have killed whole families.

    Meanwhile, Trump is said to be very upset that not only the Taliban still has a huge chunk of Afghanistan, but that ISIS still has followers in the Philippines, Afghanistan, and Libya. He supposedly wants to fire the commander in Afghanistan, and is considering withdrawing all troops from there. Considering all the American threats to North Korea lately, and the waste of money Afghanistan has been, withdrawing all troops there would be a great idea. Shit, he might need them in North Korea pretty soon.
    janklow
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,538 Regulator
    I've posted links here already, look it up yourself at this point-
    says the person who doesn't read the thread. fuck off with this shit.
    But I'll be nice and give you one link which AGAIN mentions that Americans directly and indirectly-
    stopped right there. don't give me this "indirectly" bullshit, which is an excuse to use the largest possible number someone can dream up and talk as if it is the US literally killing those people.

    all the numbers i'm talking are Assad DIRECTLY KILLING PEOPLE. you know, the murders you don't give a single fuck about because you can't blame the US?
    As far as Assad, you think he's that big of a demon or horrible man? Okay......please say what you think should happen to him.
    funny you should ask this in that post, since i have answered that question already IN THIS THREAD.

  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 16
    janklow wrote: »
    I've posted links here already, look it up yourself at this point-
    says the person who doesn't read the thread. fuck off with this shit.
    But I'll be nice and give you one link which AGAIN mentions that Americans directly and indirectly-
    stopped right there. don't give me this "indirectly" bullshit, which is an excuse to use the largest possible number someone can dream up and talk as if it is the US literally killing those people.

    all the numbers i'm talking are Assad DIRECTLY KILLING PEOPLE. you know, the murders you don't give a single fuck about because you can't blame the US?
    As far as Assad, you think he's that big of a demon or horrible man? Okay......please say what you think should happen to him.
    funny you should ask this in that post, since i have answered that question already IN THIS THREAD.

    You gave some very vague answer on Assad, something along the lines of you basically having no idea how Syria should lead itself. Be honest, even you know there are no truly good alternatives to Assad RIGHT NOW.

    The people of Syria overall seem to be choosing Assad over ISIS, Al-Qaeda and the so called moderate rebels. If that bothers you, go find some moderate group in Syria you can cheerlead about.

    As far as the American numbers, I'm taking the NGOs side over yours. I am VERY CERTAIN America has killed a ton of civilians in Iraq directly as well. Or maybe you forgot about the cancer causing weapons America used in Iraq?? I can mention what Iraqi civilians have told reporters about American planes in residential neighborhoods as well.
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ISIS claimed responsibility for the big van attack in Spain today, at least 13 dead, more then a 100 injured, 15 plus severely. A lot of people lost limbs today.....damn, this war on terror is a giant joke. Didn't Trump say he would have a plan to destroy ISIS in 30 days???? The driver who did all this is still on the loose, and Spanish officials are saying they found a few ISIS networks in Barcelona that had dozens of bombs in their homes.

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/barcelona-police-van-jumps-sidewalk-causes-injuries-153049916.html

    Attacker drives van into Barcelona crowd; 13 dead, 100 hurt



    BARCELONA, Spain (AP) — A van veered onto a sidewalk and barreled down a busy pedestrian zone Thursday in Barcelona's picturesque Las Ramblas district, swerving from side to side as it mowed down tourists and residents and turned the popular European vacation promenade into a bloody killing zone. Thirteen people were killed and 100 were injured, 15 of them seriously, in what authorities called a terror attack.

    Victims were left sprawled in the street, spattered with blood or crippled by broken limbs. Others fled in panic, screaming or carrying young children in their arms.






  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,538 Regulator
    You gave some very vague answer on Assad, something along the lines of you basically having no idea how Syria should lead itself. Be honest, even you know there are no truly good alternatives to Assad RIGHT NOW.
    wasn't a vague answer, was a specific one. read the thread again.
    As far as the American numbers, I'm taking the NGOs side over yours. I am VERY CERTAIN America has killed a ton of civilians in Iraq directly as well.
    no, you're not taking NGOs over "my side," because i don't claim to record numbers. you're cherry-picking the worst possible estimates and rolling anything that you can remotely blame on the US into them. trash in, trash out.
  • The_JackalThe_Jackal Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @kingblaze84 Is overall a morally reprehensible person. Let's keep this shit real just you don't give a shit about what happens to the Middle East. NOBODY in this thread has denied that America has fault but the idea that we should stand by and let ISIS rape and pillage is deplorable
    Beyond Good and Evil
    Ephesians 6:10
    kingblaze84
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    You gave some very vague answer on Assad, something along the lines of you basically having no idea how Syria should lead itself. Be honest, even you know there are no truly good alternatives to Assad RIGHT NOW.
    wasn't a vague answer, was a specific one. read the thread again.
    As far as the American numbers, I'm taking the NGOs side over yours. I am VERY CERTAIN America has killed a ton of civilians in Iraq directly as well.
    no, you're not taking NGOs over "my side," because i don't claim to record numbers. you're cherry-picking the worst possible estimates and rolling anything that you can remotely blame on the US into them. trash in, trash out.

    Haha I love when you say I'm cherry picking the highest estimates. I've already said why I believe those estimates, more then three groups have backed those numbers up, using scientific research backed up by other NGOs around the world. If you have a problem with those estimates, take it up with the more then 3 NGOs that mention the million plus amount.

    Looking back at Vietnam and America's other atrocity filled wars, what reason do I have but to not believe the higher numbers? It is what it is.
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 25
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    @kingblaze84 Is overall a morally reprehensible person. Let's keep this shit real just you don't give a shit about what happens to the Middle East. NOBODY in this thread has denied that America has fault but the idea that we should stand by and let ISIS rape and pillage is deplorable

    LOL you silly fool. Russia, Iran, Assad, Hezbollah, Libya's so called govt and others are fighting ISIS on their own.

    Assad, Iran, and Russia among others have made clear America's help isn't welcome. America created this fucking giant mess to begin with, I have ZERO faith America can make this situation better. How's Afghanistan going for you? After America's atrocities in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and other places, along with America's evil support for Israeli apartheid, America is the LAST nation that should be involved in this messy war. America has slaughtered enough innocent children worldwide, let someone else handle this disaster.
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 25
    Speaking of disasters worldwide.....


    http://www.newsweek.com/trump-has-already-killed-more-civilians-obama-us-fight-against-isis-653564

    8/22/2017

    Trump Has Already Killed More Civilians Than Obama in U.S. Fight Against ISIS

    The U.S.-led coalition fighting the Islamic State militant group (ISIS) has killed more civilians during President Donald Trump's first seven months in office than in the three years it existed under his predecessor, according to the latest estimate by a U.K.-based monitor.

    Airwars, which describes itself as a "journalist-led transparency project," released Tuesday its latest data on airstrikes reportedly conducted by the U.S. and its allies battling ISIS and other jihadists in Iraq and Syria.

    In last month's report, Airwars said that about 80 civilians were killed per month under Obama and that that figure had risen to 360 under Trump by July.

    --Amazingly, all these atrocities have not ended terrorism yet. I wonder why.
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,538 Regulator
    Haha I love when you say I'm cherry picking the highest estimates. I've already said why I believe those estimates-
    ...how does this mean you're not cherry-picking.
    you're not providing evidence other estimates are wrong. you're not even supporting the ones you cherry-picking. but you ARE mysteriously relying on whatever's most convenient for your claims.

    further note: NGOs have backed up numbers on, oh, say, Syrians killed by Assad, and you've steadfastly refused to accept those numbers. so it's really not NGOs, but "groups that say whatever you want," right?
    Looking back at Vietnam and America's other atrocity filled wars, what reason do I have but to not believe the higher numbers? It is what it is.
    because "America did something else bad something" is not actual support. it's you dodging the issue with your usual bullshit.
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,538 Regulator
    edited August 29
    Assad, Iran, and Russia among others have made clear America's help isn't welcome.
    you like how kingblaze bitches non-stop about the US being involved in other countries and then cosigns Iran/Russia messing around in other countries?

    also like how Russia's apparently never been responsible for an atrocity anywhere. oh, right, if the US didn't do it, it doesn't count for some reason.
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 29
    janklow wrote: »
    Haha I love when you say I'm cherry picking the highest estimates. I've already said why I believe those estimates-
    ...how does this mean you're not cherry-picking.
    you're not providing evidence other estimates are wrong. you're not even supporting the ones you cherry-picking. but you ARE mysteriously relying on whatever's most convenient for your claims.

    further note: NGOs have backed up numbers on, oh, say, Syrians killed by Assad, and you've steadfastly refused to accept those numbers. so it's really not NGOs, but "groups that say whatever you want," right?
    Looking back at Vietnam and America's other atrocity filled wars, what reason do I have but to not believe the higher numbers? It is what it is.
    because "America did something else bad something" is not actual support. it's you dodging the issue with your usual bullshit.

    Three NGOs back up the million plus dead account for America and its extremely evil actions in Iraq, if you don't agree with those numbers, fine. I do agree with those numbers and I already said why. Either way, America remains one of the most hated nations in the region, geee, I wonder why. I have seen an NGO report which showed that Assad may have killed 200K civilians, which is horrible of course, but that's popcorn compared to American wars.

    America's history is full of MANY times in which American idiots exterminated many, many civilians on purpose. Combined with that, AND the fact that THREE NGOs back up the grisly numbers for America, yes, I firmly believe the higher estimates. I know that bothers you. My answer is too fucking bad. Much of the world agrees with the numbers and America has a TON of enemies worldwide for a reason. It's actually kind of funny seeing America bankrupt itself like this, because that's exactly what Osama Bin Laden wanted.
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 29
    janklow wrote: »
    Assad, Iran, and Russia among others have made clear America's help isn't welcome.
    you like how kingblaze bitches non-stop about the US being involved in other countries and then cosigns Iran/Russia messing around in other countries?

    also like how Russia's apparently never been responsible for an atrocity anywhere. oh, right, if the US didn't do it, it doesn't count for some reason.

    I'm going to dumb this down for you.......

    America is close to 20 trillion in debt. It has failed miserably trying to end terror. America supports evil policies in the region, such as Israeli apartheid and participating in Saudi Arabia's terror against the Yemeni people. That increases recruits for ISIS and others. America also has been in a losing war in Afghanistan for 16 years and counting, and America never won the war in Iraq, it's still an ongoing thing after 13 disastrous years.

    Time to let someone else handle this mess. Russia has committed atrocities too, as several Kurdish groups and others have done. But America invaded Iraq and opened up the gates of hell first, and funded Al-Qaeda and its allies in Syria, creating even more issues for America and its bankrupt allies, and much of the world too. I'd rather America sit this one out and mind its own business, as American dum dum idiots in federal government only make things worse.

    If you think Trump can help improve this situation, I got some bags of crack to sell you.
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,538 Regulator
    Three NGOs back up the million plus dead account for America and its extremely evil actions in Iraq, if you don't agree with those numbers, fine.
    i am going to predict without even knowing what three NGOs you're referring to that:
    -this doesn't change the theory that you're cherry-picking the highest possible estimates solely because they're the highest possible estimates, and not because those NGOs have better methodology in any way;
    -they likely do a larger "resulting from the war ever having happened" claim, which mysteriously removes the agency of anyone who's not an American.
    I do agree with those numbers and I already said why. Either way, America remains one of the most hated nations in the region, geee, I wonder why. I have seen an NGO report which showed that Assad may have killed 200K civilians, which is horrible of course, but-
    bold is what matters. you cannot allow yourself to say one motherfucking word of criticism of Assad without IMMEDIATELY bitching about America. and that is, yet again, my point.
    Much of the world agrees with the numbers-
    worldwide opinion polling will also cosign a range of conspiracy theories that are literally untrue. so what do i care about "much of the world agrees with" if we're supposedly discussing FACTS?

  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,538 Regulator
    Time to let someone else handle this mess. Russia has committed atrocities too, as several Kurdish groups and others have done. But America invaded Iraq and opened up the gates of hell first, and funded Al-Qaeda and its allies in Syria, creating even more issues for America and its bankrupt allies, and much of the world too.
    i'm going to dumb this down for you.

    the country that invaded Afghanistan, committed atrocities there, and kicked off this modern phase of jihadism? Russia, unless you insist on me saying "well, it was the USSR then." remember that?

    the country that attacked Muslims in Central Asia, Muslims who were typically moderate Islamists, committed atrocities there (if not still technically doing so) and spawned jihadism there? Russia.

    i mean, since we're playing this game of "it doesn't matter what you do now, it only matters if i can blame a country for it based on something earlier," right?

    and here's the other thing: i'm not arguing that the US hasn't made mistakes, fueled this, blah blah blah. you, however, are arguing over and over that ONLY the US has made mistakes that matter and ONLY the US can't be involved going forward, repeatedly contradicting rules you lay out for international relations (such as when you complain that countries shouldn't meddle in other countries).

    but keep smoking that crack you have ready to go if you think you're not being a massive hypocrite about what atrocities and mistakes matter.
    kingblaze84
Sign In or Register to comment.