What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Iraqi troops suffer mass slaughter one mile from Baghdad: the general ISIS Chat thread

24567110

Replies

  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    zombie wrote: »
    let them have it, because if we go back we should own it permenantly.


    i say fuck iraq

    Word, let them learn to live with ISIS LOL, America can't even beat the Taliban and Al-Qaeda, and we're supposed to suddenly destroy ISIS haha what a joke. I don't want to risk a single American life for that hell hole, if the people there can't beat them, then we might as well learn to do business with them (just as America does business with the beheading, Shariah loving govt of Saudi Arabia)

    we can do business with saudi arabia because it's a stable government and it's ultimate goal is just to keep the saudi family in power not uniting the billions of muslims all over the world for holy war.

    Yeah but Saudi Arabia has programs all over the Middle East and parts of Asia and Africa that support militant Wahhabi Sunni Islam, which is known to be radical regarding spreading Islam. There are documentaries on this all over, and ISIS actually agrees with a huge part of it

    http://muslimvillage.com/2014/09/06/57428/to-understand-isis-look-at-the-history-of-saudi-arabias-wahhabism/

    And don't forget Saudi Arabian princes, according to Joe Biden himself, are helping to fund ISIS. And guess what? America isn't doing drone strikes or massive warfare there. In the end, America does business with the Saudis, who aren't much better then ISIS. Saudi Arabia probably beheads almost as many people per month as ISIS does. I guess you also forgot 19 out of the 20 9/11 hijackers came from Saudi Arabia, didn't you? Don't make yourself look silly here.

    saudi arabia is disgusting but it's nothing like isis i know people who have been in saudi arabia it's not what you are trying to portray it as. You honestly just don't know what the fuck you are talking about comparing saudi arabia to isis. True, there are people in saudi arabia that want to spread wahhabi islam but isis considers itself a caliphate the later is much much much worse.
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    let them have it, because if we go back we should own it permenantly.


    i say fuck iraq

    Word, let them learn to live with ISIS LOL, America can't even beat the Taliban and Al-Qaeda, and we're supposed to suddenly destroy ISIS haha what a joke. I don't want to risk a single American life for that hell hole, if the people there can't beat them, then we might as well learn to do business with them (just as America does business with the beheading, Shariah loving govt of Saudi Arabia)

    we can do business with saudi arabia because it's a stable government and it's ultimate goal is just to keep the saudi family in power not uniting the billions of muslims all over the world for holy war.

    Yeah but Saudi Arabia has programs all over the Middle East and parts of Asia and Africa that support militant Wahhabi Sunni Islam, which is known to be radical regarding spreading Islam. There are documentaries on this all over, and ISIS actually agrees with a huge part of it

    http://muslimvillage.com/2014/09/06/57428/to-understand-isis-look-at-the-history-of-saudi-arabias-wahhabism/

    And don't forget Saudi Arabian princes, according to Joe Biden himself, are helping to fund ISIS. And guess what? America isn't doing drone strikes or massive warfare there. In the end, America does business with the Saudis, who aren't much better then ISIS. Saudi Arabia probably beheads almost as many people per month as ISIS does. I guess you also forgot 19 out of the 20 9/11 hijackers came from Saudi Arabia, didn't you? Don't make yourself look silly here.

    saudi arabia is disgusting but it's nothing like isis i know people who have been in saudi arabia it's not what you are trying to portray it as. You honestly just don't know what the fuck you are talking about comparing saudi arabia to isis. True, there are people in saudi arabia that want to spread wahhabi islam but isis considers itself a caliphate the later is much much much worse.

    We all agree ISIS is worse but Saudi Arabian princes and emirs still fund ISIS AND Al-Qaeda. So again, any war against ISIS is a waste of time without the head of the snake, Saudis, being addressed. Assassinating Saudi princes would make the problem worse. The problem is widespread and reaches into the general population in Saudi Arabia. The 9/11 report was BLACKED OUT over FULL PARAGRAPHS when it came to the Saudis, hmm I wonder why. The whole region is a mess, and "destroying" ISIS will be meaningless anyway because the SAUDIS and many of their friends in Turkey and Qatar will just fund another group that wants to take out Assad and counter the Shiites of the region. America is best sitting this one out, like China and other large nations.
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    let them have it, because if we go back we should own it permenantly.


    i say fuck iraq

    Word, let them learn to live with ISIS LOL, America can't even beat the Taliban and Al-Qaeda, and we're supposed to suddenly destroy ISIS haha what a joke. I don't want to risk a single American life for that hell hole, if the people there can't beat them, then we might as well learn to do business with them (just as America does business with the beheading, Shariah loving govt of Saudi Arabia)

    we can do business with saudi arabia because it's a stable government and it's ultimate goal is just to keep the saudi family in power not uniting the billions of muslims all over the world for holy war.

    Yeah but Saudi Arabia has programs all over the Middle East and parts of Asia and Africa that support militant Wahhabi Sunni Islam, which is known to be radical regarding spreading Islam. There are documentaries on this all over, and ISIS actually agrees with a huge part of it

    http://muslimvillage.com/2014/09/06/57428/to-understand-isis-look-at-the-history-of-saudi-arabias-wahhabism/

    And don't forget Saudi Arabian princes, according to Joe Biden himself, are helping to fund ISIS. And guess what? America isn't doing drone strikes or massive warfare there. In the end, America does business with the Saudis, who aren't much better then ISIS. Saudi Arabia probably beheads almost as many people per month as ISIS does. I guess you also forgot 19 out of the 20 9/11 hijackers came from Saudi Arabia, didn't you? Don't make yourself look silly here.

    saudi arabia is disgusting but it's nothing like isis i know people who have been in saudi arabia it's not what you are trying to portray it as. You honestly just don't know what the fuck you are talking about comparing saudi arabia to isis. True, there are people in saudi arabia that want to spread wahhabi islam but isis considers itself a caliphate the later is much much much worse.

    We all agree ISIS is worse but Saudi Arabian princes and emirs still fund ISIS AND Al-Qaeda. So again, any war against ISIS is a waste of time without the head of the snake, Saudis, being addressed. Assassinating Saudi princes would make the problem worse. The 9/11 report was BLACKED OUT over FULL PARAGRAPHS when it came to the Saudis, hmm I wonder why. The whole region is a mess, and "destroying" ISIS will be meaningless anyway because the SAUDIS and many of their friends in Turkey and Qatar will just fund another group that wants to take out Assad and counter the Shiites of the region. America is best sitting this one out, like China and other large nations.

    China???? lol america will only be sitting this out for so long eventually we will have to fix the problem we caused by removing saddam. all the supporters of isis need to either be killed or their money frozen better yet both.

    assassinating who we need to will make it worse how??? if they stay alive they will just keep on being a pain in the ass if someone else steps up they hopefully won't have the same amount of money and connections and if they do we kill them too until we can find reasonable members of the saudi government that we can deal with.
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Former CIA official and Middle East expert Michael Scheuer states Obama and America bombing ISIS has been propaganda GOLD for ISIS and will end in complete disaster because the strikes are increasing recruits for ISIS.....like me and most other people around the world, he suggests we abandon Israel as a friend because Israel is too hated to be allied with, and America's relationship with the apartheid state is also propaganda gold against America

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZIDCGy9V9mw

    --An incredibly smart man
    southsil4lil
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    let them have it, because if we go back we should own it permenantly.


    i say fuck iraq

    Word, let them learn to live with ISIS LOL, America can't even beat the Taliban and Al-Qaeda, and we're supposed to suddenly destroy ISIS haha what a joke. I don't want to risk a single American life for that hell hole, if the people there can't beat them, then we might as well learn to do business with them (just as America does business with the beheading, Shariah loving govt of Saudi Arabia)

    we can do business with saudi arabia because it's a stable government and it's ultimate goal is just to keep the saudi family in power not uniting the billions of muslims all over the world for holy war.

    Yeah but Saudi Arabia has programs all over the Middle East and parts of Asia and Africa that support militant Wahhabi Sunni Islam, which is known to be radical regarding spreading Islam. There are documentaries on this all over, and ISIS actually agrees with a huge part of it

    http://muslimvillage.com/2014/09/06/57428/to-understand-isis-look-at-the-history-of-saudi-arabias-wahhabism/

    And don't forget Saudi Arabian princes, according to Joe Biden himself, are helping to fund ISIS. And guess what? America isn't doing drone strikes or massive warfare there. In the end, America does business with the Saudis, who aren't much better then ISIS. Saudi Arabia probably beheads almost as many people per month as ISIS does. I guess you also forgot 19 out of the 20 9/11 hijackers came from Saudi Arabia, didn't you? Don't make yourself look silly here.

    saudi arabia is disgusting but it's nothing like isis i know people who have been in saudi arabia it's not what you are trying to portray it as. You honestly just don't know what the fuck you are talking about comparing saudi arabia to isis. True, there are people in saudi arabia that want to spread wahhabi islam but isis considers itself a caliphate the later is much much much worse.

    We all agree ISIS is worse but Saudi Arabian princes and emirs still fund ISIS AND Al-Qaeda. So again, any war against ISIS is a waste of time without the head of the snake, Saudis, being addressed. Assassinating Saudi princes would make the problem worse. The 9/11 report was BLACKED OUT over FULL PARAGRAPHS when it came to the Saudis, hmm I wonder why. The whole region is a mess, and "destroying" ISIS will be meaningless anyway because the SAUDIS and many of their friends in Turkey and Qatar will just fund another group that wants to take out Assad and counter the Shiites of the region. America is best sitting this one out, like China and other large nations.

    China???? lol america will only be sitting this out for so long eventually we will have to fix the problem we caused by removing saddam. all the supporters of isis need to either be killed or their money frozen better yet both.

    assassinating who we need to will make it worse how??? if they stay alive they will just keep on being a pain in the ass if someone else steps up they hopefully won't have the same amount of money and connections and if they do we kill them too until we can find reasonable members of the saudi government that we can deal with.

    Watch the video and then reply
  • (Nope)(Nope) NawfNawfPosts: 2,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The U.S. either needs to sever all ties with the region, or systematically kill any and everyone that has anything to do with ISIS. I hate war and the war-machine, but they need to stop half-stepping. This pseudo-diplomatic approach they are taking is fucking frivolous and the cost is immeasurable.
    Soloman_The_Wise
  • (Nope)(Nope) NawfNawfPosts: 2,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we weren't so fucking greedy and preoccupied with oil, this would be a non-issue. All that money wasted could have been used for infrastructure as well as clean and renewable energy.

    A whole lot of lives have been and will continue to be lost for nothing; and the U.S. is responsible.
    kingblaze84Focal PointSoloman_The_Wise
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    let them have it, because if we go back we should own it permenantly.


    i say fuck iraq

    Word, let them learn to live with ISIS LOL, America can't even beat the Taliban and Al-Qaeda, and we're supposed to suddenly destroy ISIS haha what a joke. I don't want to risk a single American life for that hell hole, if the people there can't beat them, then we might as well learn to do business with them (just as America does business with the beheading, Shariah loving govt of Saudi Arabia)

    we can do business with saudi arabia because it's a stable government and it's ultimate goal is just to keep the saudi family in power not uniting the billions of muslims all over the world for holy war.

    Yeah but Saudi Arabia has programs all over the Middle East and parts of Asia and Africa that support militant Wahhabi Sunni Islam, which is known to be radical regarding spreading Islam. There are documentaries on this all over, and ISIS actually agrees with a huge part of it

    http://muslimvillage.com/2014/09/06/57428/to-understand-isis-look-at-the-history-of-saudi-arabias-wahhabism/

    And don't forget Saudi Arabian princes, according to Joe Biden himself, are helping to fund ISIS. And guess what? America isn't doing drone strikes or massive warfare there. In the end, America does business with the Saudis, who aren't much better then ISIS. Saudi Arabia probably beheads almost as many people per month as ISIS does. I guess you also forgot 19 out of the 20 9/11 hijackers came from Saudi Arabia, didn't you? Don't make yourself look silly here.

    saudi arabia is disgusting but it's nothing like isis i know people who have been in saudi arabia it's not what you are trying to portray it as. You honestly just don't know what the fuck you are talking about comparing saudi arabia to isis. True, there are people in saudi arabia that want to spread wahhabi islam but isis considers itself a caliphate the later is much much much worse.

    We all agree ISIS is worse but Saudi Arabian princes and emirs still fund ISIS AND Al-Qaeda. So again, any war against ISIS is a waste of time without the head of the snake, Saudis, being addressed. Assassinating Saudi princes would make the problem worse. The 9/11 report was BLACKED OUT over FULL PARAGRAPHS when it came to the Saudis, hmm I wonder why. The whole region is a mess, and "destroying" ISIS will be meaningless anyway because the SAUDIS and many of their friends in Turkey and Qatar will just fund another group that wants to take out Assad and counter the Shiites of the region. America is best sitting this one out, like China and other large nations.

    China???? lol america will only be sitting this out for so long eventually we will have to fix the problem we caused by removing saddam. all the supporters of isis need to either be killed or their money frozen better yet both.

    assassinating who we need to will make it worse how??? if they stay alive they will just keep on being a pain in the ass if someone else steps up they hopefully won't have the same amount of money and connections and if they do we kill them too until we can find reasonable members of the saudi government that we can deal with.

    Watch the video and then reply

    LISTEN i don't care what the motives of isis are they want us to come back and so do I, except i want us to go back under a total war condition which is something isis or any fighting force in the mid-east has never faced. That video only reinforces what i already believe the guy in the video is just like you he seems to think islam will leave us alone if we leave them alone that is bullshit.

    all people who believe in radical islam i want dead. like i have been saying we have wipe them out . what we have been doing in the mid-east is wasting time and money. I WANT TOTAL war in the muslim world i want the removal of every threat in the mid-east, that takes commitment from the american people and is the ideal and best solution.

    if we ever stop supporting israel, while they are still surrounded by hostile nations our foreign policy world wide will collapse not just in the mid-east. if we abandon israel that sends a message to japan,south korea and any other nation that depends on our military backing that we cannot keep our word and that all an enemy has to do is pressure us enough and we will back down. Doing what you and that guy want risks unraveling the relative peace of the world.

    We have to support israel and if we did what that guy said isis would be stronger and would attack israel, eventually leading to their use of wmds probably millions would die. leaving isis alone could also could also spark an sunni-shia war which could leave iran even more powerful i really don't want that.
    kingblaze84miamivice305
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    (Nope) wrote: »
    If we weren't so fucking greedy and preoccupied with oil, this would be a non-issue. All that money wasted could have been used for infrastructure as well as clean and renewable energy.

    A whole lot of lives have been and will continue to be lost for nothing; and the U.S. is responsible.

    Can you imagine what America could have done with the trillion or two trillion dollars it has spent on the disastrous war in Iraq? We could have built BOATLOADS of affordable housing, homeless shelters, bail out the middle and lower class, and most importantly, pay down our debt to improve America's social safety net.

    Now, we're gonna waste it all on the Middle East, AGAIN.
    Soloman_The_Wise
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    let them have it, because if we go back we should own it permenantly.


    i say fuck iraq

    Word, let them learn to live with ISIS LOL, America can't even beat the Taliban and Al-Qaeda, and we're supposed to suddenly destroy ISIS haha what a joke. I don't want to risk a single American life for that hell hole, if the people there can't beat them, then we might as well learn to do business with them (just as America does business with the beheading, Shariah loving govt of Saudi Arabia)

    we can do business with saudi arabia because it's a stable government and it's ultimate goal is just to keep the saudi family in power not uniting the billions of muslims all over the world for holy war.

    Yeah but Saudi Arabia has programs all over the Middle East and parts of Asia and Africa that support militant Wahhabi Sunni Islam, which is known to be radical regarding spreading Islam. There are documentaries on this all over, and ISIS actually agrees with a huge part of it

    http://muslimvillage.com/2014/09/06/57428/to-understand-isis-look-at-the-history-of-saudi-arabias-wahhabism/

    And don't forget Saudi Arabian princes, according to Joe Biden himself, are helping to fund ISIS. And guess what? America isn't doing drone strikes or massive warfare there. In the end, America does business with the Saudis, who aren't much better then ISIS. Saudi Arabia probably beheads almost as many people per month as ISIS does. I guess you also forgot 19 out of the 20 9/11 hijackers came from Saudi Arabia, didn't you? Don't make yourself look silly here.

    saudi arabia is disgusting but it's nothing like isis i know people who have been in saudi arabia it's not what you are trying to portray it as. You honestly just don't know what the fuck you are talking about comparing saudi arabia to isis. True, there are people in saudi arabia that want to spread wahhabi islam but isis considers itself a caliphate the later is much much much worse.

    We all agree ISIS is worse but Saudi Arabian princes and emirs still fund ISIS AND Al-Qaeda. So again, any war against ISIS is a waste of time without the head of the snake, Saudis, being addressed. Assassinating Saudi princes would make the problem worse. The 9/11 report was BLACKED OUT over FULL PARAGRAPHS when it came to the Saudis, hmm I wonder why. The whole region is a mess, and "destroying" ISIS will be meaningless anyway because the SAUDIS and many of their friends in Turkey and Qatar will just fund another group that wants to take out Assad and counter the Shiites of the region. America is best sitting this one out, like China and other large nations.

    China???? lol america will only be sitting this out for so long eventually we will have to fix the problem we caused by removing saddam. all the supporters of isis need to either be killed or their money frozen better yet both.

    assassinating who we need to will make it worse how??? if they stay alive they will just keep on being a pain in the ass if someone else steps up they hopefully won't have the same amount of money and connections and if they do we kill them too until we can find reasonable members of the saudi government that we can deal with.

    Watch the video and then reply

    LISTEN i don't care what the motives of isis are they want us to come back and so do I, except i want us to go back under a total war condition which is something isis or any fighting force in the mid-east has never faced. That video only reinforces what i already believe the guy in the video is just like you he seems to think islam will leave us alone if we leave them alone that is bullshit.

    all people who believe in radical islam i want dead. like i have been saying we have wipe them out . what we have been doing in the mid-east is wasting time and money. I WANT TOTAL war in the muslim world i want the removal of every threat in the mid-east, that takes commitment from the american people and is the ideal and best solution.

    if we ever stop supporting israel, while they are still surrounded by hostile nations our foreign policy world wide will collapse not just in the mid-east. if we abandon israel that sends a message to japan,south korea and any other nation that depends on our military backing that we cannot keep our word and that all an enemy has to do is pressure us enough and we will back down. Doing what you and that guy want risks unraveling the relative peace of the world.

    We have to support israel and if we did what that guy said isis would be stronger and would attack israel, eventually leading to their use of wmds probably millions would die. leaving isis alone could also could also spark an sunni-shia war which could leave iran even more powerful i really don't want that.

    What you said regarding the apartheid, terrorist state of Israel doesn't make any sense, first of all, did you know America used to be close to IRAN? We're not anymore, and America still has allies around the world. So America abandoning Israel as it turns into a fascist state would not affect us in the negative, in fact the Middle East would love America for it. You do realize Israel is the 2nd most hated nation in the world right? America leaving Israel alone to fight its battles alone would do wonders for America's reputation worldwide. South Africa's apartheid regime said the same stupid nonsense you said, and the world rejoiced when America finally put sanctions on it. Today, America is more or less popular in Africa (in most places). It wasn't always like that.

    Regarding American total war in the Middle East, it's an interesting (and horrible) idea but why won't you let Iran take the lead in that? What is your beef with Iran??? Iran is already a powerful nation, Iran has troops on the ground against ISIS. Bashar Assad has troops on the ground against ISIS. PEOPLE ARE DOING WHAT YOU WANT AGAINST ISIS, in the region. America getting involved has made things worse, even Iran has said this. If you're so worried about Israel using nukes in the region out of desperation, why aren't you advocating taking out Israeli leadership? Oh that's right, you're a fundamentalist Christian who wishes to protect Israel at all costs, even to the reputation of America. You are putting Israel's interests AHEAD of American interests (you are what we call an Israel Firster), and that is clouding your vision of almost everything else.
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    And we can't remove EVERY threat from the Middle East, impossible as long as America maintains a bloodthirsty, belligerent foreign policy and supports terrorism via the support of Israel. As long as these constants remain, America will NEVER run out of devoted enemies in the region and against our interests (oil companies and embassies worldwide)

    The Middle East has also faced total war before, I guess you forgot about the Crusades (oh and by the way, the Muslims won that one lol)
  • MrSoutCityMrSoutCity Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iraqi troops on some bitch shit. Why are they always on the defensive, Then niggas needs to get the fuck up and mount an offensive against ISIS.
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @kingblaze84‌

    we still have allies around the world because they know we won't abandon them, but if we show that we can drop israel it means we can drop anybody. We used to have close ties to iran but not any more that bridge has been burnt a long time ago.

    israel has to be an apartheid state for it to exist and i have no issue with that, they cannot give arabs equal citizenship if they did in a generation it won't be israel anymore, it would no longer be a jewish state which would defeat the purpose of there being an israel in the first place. south africa was a totally different situation because religion was not at the core of the problem. You should know how islam works by now the arabs would slaughter/convert the jews if israel did away with apartheid there is no mandela in this situation.

    I don't care how much people hate america or israel, america is going to get hate no matter what because we are the powerful ones and have to make the choices that other nations don't have to, because every time there is some problem in the world every one looks to us. israel is hated because it exist and does what it needs to to keep existing. I am not a christian fundamentalist but like it or not until the middle east changes we are stuck with israel and your cowardly liberal nonsense won't change that.

    If we allow iran to take the lead in this isis situation we risk making iran more powerful and iran is a nation that is hostile to us and our allies also it could mean spreading war and sunni-shia fighting which would risk oil production and fuck with the world wide economy. People are going against isis??? who iran is not doing much they fucking what to black mail the world for their support against isis, iran cannot be trusted. turkey is not doing much and they are the number one nation that should be fighting isis. but they won't because right now their is political struggles between islamist and secularist in turkey.
    kingblaze84MrSoutCity
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    And we can't remove EVERY threat from the Middle East, impossible as long as America maintains a bloodthirsty, belligerent foreign policy and supports terrorism via the support of Israel. As long as these constants remain, America will NEVER run out of devoted enemies in the region and against our interests (oil companies and embassies worldwide)

    The Middle East has also faced total war before, I guess you forgot about the Crusades (oh and by the way, the Muslims won that one lol)

    NIgga, the crusades were not total wars once again you show that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about but you think you do and you speak this ignorance with such conviction and actually the christians won some of those wars.

    your anti-americanism garbage has rotted your brain, if you don't know what total war is look it up and it's not 1077 . An american launched total war on the mid-east would crush these people into the dust for generations there would not be much men alive still willing to fight. first of all OUR war with them would force many of the nations in western europe to clamp down or expel their muslim populations. Because of our position in the world it would cause world wide change in almost every nation on earth.
    Focal Point
  • CracceRCracceR ૐ☯★♑☮⌘ Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    let them have it, because if we go back we should own it permenantly.


    i say fuck iraq

    That's not an option we would run the risk of wars spreading all over the mid-east eventually threatening american interest in the region. In addition these people are religiously motivated to destroy or convert america so leaving them alone would be like letting a wound fester.

    dude u r hilarious, u support american invasions, wars etc. in the middle east
    but u mad about european colonization of the americas and africa
    kingblaze84miamivice305
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CracceR wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    let them have it, because if we go back we should own it permenantly.


    i say fuck iraq

    That's not an option we would run the risk of wars spreading all over the mid-east eventually threatening american interest in the region. In addition these people are religiously motivated to destroy or convert america so leaving them alone would be like letting a wound fester.

    dude u r hilarious, u support american invasions, wars etc. in the middle east
    but u mad about european colonization of the americas and africa

    I support american invasions in the middle east because those people have a stated goal of taking over the world
    however the nations that were colonized by europe did not have the goal of taking over the fucking planet and posed no real threat to europe.

    stay in donkey dummy you don't have the education to talk to me about any historical or currently pertinent issues
    CracceRkingblaze84Focal Point
  • CracceRCracceR ૐ☯★♑☮⌘ Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    CracceR wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    let them have it, because if we go back we should own it permenantly.


    i say fuck iraq

    That's not an option we would run the risk of wars spreading all over the mid-east eventually threatening american interest in the region. In addition these people are religiously motivated to destroy or convert america so leaving them alone would be like letting a wound fester.

    dude u r hilarious, u support american invasions, wars etc. in the middle east
    but u mad about european colonization of the americas and africa

    I support american invasions in the middle east because those people have a stated goal of taking over the world
    however the nations that were colonized by europe did not have the goal of taking over the fucking planet and posed no real threat to europe.

    stay in donkey dummy you don't have the education to talk to me about any historical or currently pertinent issues

    ur moms a donkey
    these wars are for oil, money, territories etc..
    and these old wars were for ressources, territories etc..
    same thing basically u r blinded

    kingblaze84
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    CracceR wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    CracceR wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    let them have it, because if we go back we should own it permenantly.


    i say fuck iraq

    That's not an option we would run the risk of wars spreading all over the mid-east eventually threatening american interest in the region. In addition these people are religiously motivated to destroy or convert america so leaving them alone would be like letting a wound fester.

    dude u r hilarious, u support american invasions, wars etc. in the middle east
    but u mad about european colonization of the americas and africa

    I support american invasions in the middle east because those people have a stated goal of taking over the world
    however the nations that were colonized by europe did not have the goal of taking over the fucking planet and posed no real threat to europe.

    stay in donkey dummy you don't have the education to talk to me about any historical or currently pertinent issues

    ur moms a donkey
    these wars are for oil, money, territories etc..
    and these old wars were for ressources, territories etc..
    same thing basically u r blinded

    Actually, no they are not if america wanted territories in iraq we would have fucking stayed and iraq would not be in the situation it's in now. the resources of iraq, oil is sold on the open market.

    when european colonized a place they stayed there and sucked the resources out for themselves the only real resource iraq has is oil and america does not need to buy oil from iraq the war for oil myth is a lie that the liberal media has soul you idiots
    Focal Point
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    zombie wrote: »
    @kingblaze84‌

    we still have allies around the world because they know we won't abandon them, but if we show that we can drop israel it means we can drop anybody. We used to have close ties to iran but not any more that bridge has been burnt a long time ago.

    israel has to be an apartheid state for it to exist and i have no issue with that, they cannot give arabs equal citizenship if they did in a generation it won't be israel anymore, it would no longer be a jewish state which would defeat the purpose of there being an israel in the first place. south africa was a totally different situation because religion was not at the core of the problem. You should know how islam works by now the arabs would slaughter/convert the jews if israel did away with apartheid there is no mandela in this situation.

    I don't care how much people hate america or israel, america is going to get hate no matter what because we are the powerful ones and have to make the choices that other nations don't have to, because every time there is some problem in the world every one looks to us. israel is hated because it exist and does what it needs to to keep existing. I am not a christian fundamentalist but like it or not until the middle east changes we are stuck with israel and your cowardly liberal nonsense won't change that.

    If we allow iran to take the lead in this isis situation we risk making iran more powerful and iran is a nation that is hostile to us and our allies also it could mean spreading war and sunni-shia fighting which would risk oil production and fuck with the world wide economy. People are going against isis??? who iran is not doing much they fucking what to black mail the world for their support against isis, iran cannot be trusted. turkey is not doing much and they are the number one nation that should be fighting isis. but they won't because right now their is political struggles between islamist and secularist in turkey.

    SMH at your views on Israel, they have to be an apartheid state? What ever happened to democracy and equal rights? The Palestinians don't have a Mandela but Mahmoud Abbas, one of the leaders of the Palestinians, has advocated a peaceful way to reach peace. Israel has ignored that and continues to steal the land/water of Palestinians and butcher them like cows on a farm, in front of the whole world. America can reduce the hate it gets worldwide if it STOPS THIS SUPPORT, but you refuse to listen to the Arab League and international community. Your Benjamin Netanyahu attitude, shared by the idiots of American Congress (who have a 12% approval rating), is one of many reasons America gets the hate it sadly deserves.

    You don't trust Iran, but you trust Saudi Arabia? LOL are you high? I said it once and I'll say it AGAIN, SAUDIA ARABIA IS THE HOME OF MANY AL-QAEDA FINANCIERS and they ALSO are helping to to fund ISIS. The princes and emirs doing so are often part of the Saudi GOVT, why do you think the 9/11 report was BLACKED OUT in so many paragraphs when it comes to the Saudis? THINK man THINK. So from an American perspective at least, we might as well let Iran fight ISIS and if the Saudis are serious about being part of this coalition, let them fight as well. It would prove or show at least, that they are serious about "the threat" of ISIS. And Iran is hostile to American interests there because America is causing chaos and destruction all over that region. When that changes, our relations with Iran may change. China gets along great with Iran, it's time America do the same. Iran can be very useful for America.
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    And we can't remove EVERY threat from the Middle East, impossible as long as America maintains a bloodthirsty, belligerent foreign policy and supports terrorism via the support of Israel. As long as these constants remain, America will NEVER run out of devoted enemies in the region and against our interests (oil companies and embassies worldwide)

    The Middle East has also faced total war before, I guess you forgot about the Crusades (oh and by the way, the Muslims won that one lol)

    NIgga, the crusades were not total wars once again you show that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about but you think you do and you speak this ignorance with such conviction and actually the christians won some of those wars.

    your anti-americanism garbage has rotted your brain, if you don't know what total war is look it up and it's not 1077 . An american launched total war on the mid-east would crush these people into the dust for generations there would not be much men alive still willing to fight. first of all OUR war with them would force many of the nations in western europe to clamp down or expel their muslim populations. Because of our position in the world it would cause world wide change in almost every nation on earth.

    The Crusades were not a total war? SMH......I will pretend you didn't say that. You obviously forgot the Crusades lasted 200 years and a huge amount of people died. And the Christians lost overall BADLY in the end, Saladin kicked the asses of Christian armies back and forth like Mike Tyson against a crippled old man. The Middle East, birthplace of Christianity and Judaism, is ironically Muslim now. The total war strategy failed and backfired badly.

    Regarding your idea of total war, you think forcing Muslims from Western Europe would help the situation? LOL come on man do you seriously believe the shit you say? That's even more propaganda gold for ISIS and it would make them feel even more justified killing off the Christians, as they are doing now anyway.
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CracceR wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    let them have it, because if we go back we should own it permenantly.


    i say fuck iraq

    That's not an option we would run the risk of wars spreading all over the mid-east eventually threatening american interest in the region. In addition these people are religiously motivated to destroy or convert america so leaving them alone would be like letting a wound fester.

    dude u r hilarious, u support american invasions, wars etc. in the middle east
    but u mad about european colonization of the americas and africa

    His hypocrisy is fascinating, especially considering ISIS hasn't attacked America once, but America has bombed ISIS over 300 times now. He doesn't even realize how dumb he sounds to the rest of now, but I find it hilarious as well
    CracceR
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    CracceR wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    let them have it, because if we go back we should own it permenantly.


    i say fuck iraq

    That's not an option we would run the risk of wars spreading all over the mid-east eventually threatening american interest in the region. In addition these people are religiously motivated to destroy or convert america so leaving them alone would be like letting a wound fester.

    dude u r hilarious, u support american invasions, wars etc. in the middle east
    but u mad about european colonization of the americas and africa

    His hypocrisy is fascinating, especially considering ISIS hasn't attacked America once, but America has bombed ISIS over 300 times now. He doesn't even realize how dumb he sounds to the rest of now, but I find it hilarious as well

    do you even know what the world hypocrisy means european colonization is nothing like the american involvement in the mid-east and you know it but to spite me you have chosen to agree with this cracker. isis attacked the iraqi government which was a government aligned with us therefore they did attack us.
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    And we can't remove EVERY threat from the Middle East, impossible as long as America maintains a bloodthirsty, belligerent foreign policy and supports terrorism via the support of Israel. As long as these constants remain, America will NEVER run out of devoted enemies in the region and against our interests (oil companies and embassies worldwide)

    The Middle East has also faced total war before, I guess you forgot about the Crusades (oh and by the way, the Muslims won that one lol)

    NIgga, the crusades were not total wars once again you show that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about but you think you do and you speak this ignorance with such conviction and actually the christians won some of those wars.

    your anti-americanism garbage has rotted your brain, if you don't know what total war is look it up and it's not 1077 . An american launched total war on the mid-east would crush these people into the dust for generations there would not be much men alive still willing to fight. first of all OUR war with them would force many of the nations in western europe to clamp down or expel their muslim populations. Because of our position in the world it would cause world wide change in almost every nation on earth.

    The Crusades were not a total war? SMH......I will pretend you didn't say that. You obviously forgot the Crusades lasted 200 years and a huge amount of people died. And the Christians lost overall BADLY in the end, Saladin kicked the asses of Christian armies back and forth like Mike Tyson against a crippled old man. The Middle East, birthplace of Christianity and Judaism, is ironically Muslim now. The total war strategy failed and backfired badly.

    Regarding your idea of total war, you think forcing Muslims from Western Europe would help the situation? LOL come on man do you seriously believe the shit you say? That's even more propaganda gold for ISIS and it would make them feel even more justified killing off the Christians, as they are doing now anyway.

    You don't know what total war means it has nothing to do with how long a war lasts it refers to the total mobalization of a nation for war which means all production is put into the war effort the number of dead does not decide if a war can be categorized as total or not. You failed history class the crusades were a series of wars not a total war did every man or nation in christian europe fight in the crusades??? was there a complete focus by every christian state on fighting the crusades ?? no therefore the crusades were not a total war.

    what i tried to tell you was that an american total war in the muslim world would put pressure on the states in europe to actually do something about their muslim problem. isis is going to kill christians no matter what, stop letting isis dictate the argument and set policy under this weak ass president we are reacting to them when they should be reacting to us.
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    zombie wrote: »
    @kingblaze84‌

    we still have allies around the world because they know we won't abandon them, but if we show that we can drop israel it means we can drop anybody. We used to have close ties to iran but not any more that bridge has been burnt a long time ago.

    israel has to be an apartheid state for it to exist and i have no issue with that, they cannot give arabs equal citizenship if they did in a generation it won't be israel anymore, it would no longer be a jewish state which would defeat the purpose of there being an israel in the first place. south africa was a totally different situation because religion was not at the core of the problem. You should know how islam works by now the arabs would slaughter/convert the jews if israel did away with apartheid there is no mandela in this situation.

    I don't care how much people hate america or israel, america is going to get hate no matter what because we are the powerful ones and have to make the choices that other nations don't have to, because every time there is some problem in the world every one looks to us. israel is hated because it exist and does what it needs to to keep existing. I am not a christian fundamentalist but like it or not until the middle east changes we are stuck with israel and your cowardly liberal nonsense won't change that.

    If we allow iran to take the lead in this isis situation we risk making iran more powerful and iran is a nation that is hostile to us and our allies also it could mean spreading war and sunni-shia fighting which would risk oil production and fuck with the world wide economy. People are going against isis??? who iran is not doing much they fucking what to black mail the world for their support against isis, iran cannot be trusted. turkey is not doing much and they are the number one nation that should be fighting isis. but they won't because right now their is political struggles between islamist and secularist in turkey.

    SMH at your views on Israel, they have to be an apartheid state? What ever happened to democracy and equal rights? The Palestinians don't have a Mandela but Mahmoud Abbas, one of the leaders of the Palestinians, has advocated a peaceful way to reach peace. Israel has ignored that and continues to steal the land/water of Palestinians and butcher them like cows on a farm, in front of the whole world. America can reduce the hate it gets worldwide if it STOPS THIS SUPPORT, but you refuse to listen to the Arab League and international community. Your Benjamin Netanyahu attitude, shared by the idiots of American Congress (who have a 12% approval rating), is one of many reasons America gets the hate it sadly deserves.

    You don't trust Iran, but you trust Saudi Arabia? LOL are you high? I said it once and I'll say it AGAIN, SAUDIA ARABIA IS THE HOME OF MANY AL-QAEDA FINANCIERS and they ALSO are helping to to fund ISIS. The princes and emirs doing so are often part of the Saudi GOVT, why do you think the 9/11 report was BLACKED OUT in so many paragraphs when it comes to the Saudis? THINK man THINK. So from an American perspective at least, we might as well let Iran fight ISIS and if the Saudis are serious about being part of this coalition, let them fight as well. It would prove or show at least, that they are serious about "the threat" of ISIS. And Iran is hostile to American interests there because America is causing chaos and destruction all over that region. When that changes, our relations with Iran may change. China gets along great with Iran, it's time America do the same. Iran can be very useful for America.

    There is no equal rights under islam answer this question what do you think is going to happen to the jews if israel is no longer an apartheid state???? mahmoud abbas is willing to partner with hamas, hamas has as part of it's consistution the destruction of israel.

    if it were up to me israel would stop all the settlements i don't care how much people hate america haters are going to hate and at this point they won't stop so what's the point in begging and doing what they want?? there is none. I don't trust the saudis or iran but saudi arabia we at least have relations with and it's not their boldly stated goal to destroy america and israel. WE CANNOT allow the destruction of israel for the reasons i gave you already unless you can give me a proper rebuttal to those reasons what's the point?? you keep saying the say shit and give no possible solutions to the problems that will arise for your run way and hope it all works out plan

    any saudi that funds terrorism should be killed it's that simple.
Sign In or Register to comment.