Create Your Own Label Vol 3 AUCTION 4 UNDER WAY Dj Dahi up for Bid

Replies

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 42,746 Regulator
    edited October 2014
    Tony will we still get bonus cash ?

Also will we still get an additional amount of money for creating a sub label like we got last game ? (could come in handy for the second part of the draft pick up *shrugs*)
  • deemula420deemula420 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since I got Outkast that means I get extra points for having a duo? and I'm out in ga so thats even more points right???
    jazzybella
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HustleTX wrote: »
    I got -300 mil left

fixed that for ya
  • jazzybellajazzybella Where Hennything is Possible :)Posts: 4,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 42,746 Regulator
    edited October 2014
    I've also got another idea btw.... since the labels are relatively balanced and producers have no tiers unless they rap/sing. Why not just put majority of producers in the draft pick up so when we're done the auctions everybody can just look and see what they want to add to their label ? Obviously the very popular producers like Dr.Dre, Pharrell, Akon, producers who rap/sing and dropped albums would be dropped in the auctions but the majority of others can just sit in the draft pick up. Since there's 2 parts to the draft (the free pick up and the 2nd portion where we pay for the remainder) why not just do it like that ? Would yall be cool with it ?

And since it's low to high in terms of the rankings of who goes first for the first part of the draft pickup, and then high to low, for the second part. It makes things a bit more interesting.

It's just an idea but hey who knows it might be dope....
    FyHunnit
    jazzybella wrote: »
    Can I get money for being the only female [\quote]
    deemula420
    So far everyone is online except for MorganFreemanKing

TAm1pMb.gif
  • JaDaDonJaDaDon AtlantaPosts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Only give money to women if they showin...you know
    JaDaDon wrote: »

Thought we were better than that...
    JaDaDon
  • AcresShakersAcresShakers 713 or nothing Houston Posts: 27,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lemme apply for a loan
    _Menace_ wrote: »

TAm1pMb.gif

You wish you could spend that kind of money on me
    shit im ready to go.....

where's dubbz??

im bullshittin but our rosters kinda got a similar vibe I traded for Wayne so we might need to talk
    but i got work in the am we gonna do this or nah?
  • yung$yung$ Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    where is dubbz
  • FyHunnitFyHunnit I'm Mad Posts: 9,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    I've also got another idea btw.... since the labels are relatively balanced and producers have no tiers unless they rap/sing. Why not just put majority of producers in the draft pick up so when we're done the auctions everybody can just look and see what they want to add to their label ? Obviously the very popular producers like Dr.Dre, Pharrell, Akon, producers who rap/sing and dropped albums would be dropped in the auctions but the majority of others can just sit in the draft pick up. Since there's 2 parts to the draft (the free pick up and the 2nd portion where we pay for the remainder) why not just do it like that ? Would yall be cool with it ?

And since it's low to high in terms of the rankings of who goes first for the first part of the draft pickup, and then high to low, for the second part. It makes things a bit more interesting.

Brilliant idea! Damn Si, this could alter the way this game is played immediately. Great idea, there will be less worry about who you buy knowing you'll have a pool of producers available later.

I think such a change should go into effect next season, lol
    deemula420Sionjazzybella
  • deemula420deemula420 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »

Brilliant idea! Damn Si, this could alter the way this game is played immediately. Great idea, there will be less worry about who you buy knowing you'll have a pool of producers available later.

I think such a change should go into effect next season, lol

co-sign would be good but seeing as how i already spent money on a producer I'd feel some type of way lol should def be added for the next season though!!
    FyHunnit

im bullshittin but our rosters kinda got a similar vibe I traded for Wayne so we might need to talk

Agree, let me know
  • yung$yung$ Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 18,161 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Word yall wanna do this tonight? Shit I didnt even plan to do one tonight cause I thought people would be all over the place but if we got mostly everybody here then why not?

• TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 18,161 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    @TonyDubbz‌ you have an iPhone?

Nah, im rockin with Android actually.

I trust you will use my number appropriately....dnt be calling me 4 am asking me what I'm doing Tony [-X

How bout 3am??
    deemula420