What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Constantine (NBC) Official Thread

Replies

• DillaDeafDillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastard downstate IllinoisPosts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's not just that, they put it on Fridays to supposedly help Grimm. If anything should had put it on the Tuesday slot, in the same time slot as SOA (but make sure they keep the late Oct start)...because SOA has two eps left, so Constantine would be primed and ready to take that time slot.
    tumblr_n9imvvZazQ1rvrdxlo1_400.gif
    A$AP_A$TONiron man1
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iron man1 wrote: »
    CONSTANTINE WON'T GET ADDITIONAL SEASON 1 EPISODES BUT SEASON 2 SAID TO STILL BE A POSSIBILITY

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/24/constantine-wont-get-additional-season-1-episodes-but-isnt-cancelled-yet

This is so bullshit they said they had ordered it for next year smh going to NBC is not best for business.

No They had an option to order. There is a difference.

I knew this was going to happen the ratings have been atrocious. I'll just keep enjoying the show whIle it's still here.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    StoneColdMikey
    @Broddie‌ and others -- @Sion‌ , etc:

Ya'll might want to go to the "Quite Comical" subforum. There's stuff on Dr. Fate I'm posting over there.
    SionBroddie
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    the guy that's playing john - his overacting is really distracting. also, whoever is writing the clunky, awkward dialogue needs to go.
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kneew this shit wasn't gonna last, that's why I waited to watch them on demand. But major stations seem to be actually backing these type of shows now after the success of the marvel franchise.

Sleepy hollow made it to a 3rd season and agents of s.h.i.e.l.d for fucks sake is still on t.v. I'm really shocked grim is still on T.V so there's hope I guess.
    zx8wa8.jpg
    Who said I'm a snitch? You just heard a lie from him/
    Better check the black and white, that paperwork will vouch for him/
    Zero toleration for that nigga, take his life from him/
    He don't want that pistol play? Okay I'll Mike Tyson him

• GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dam i loved this show constantine overacting was annoying but it still was a good show
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was my show....the latina chick was nice
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's back this Friday but still no word on a season 2 smh. They were better off putting this shit on cw at least they could have got some of that supernatural crowd.
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

texas409PILL_COSBY
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Co sign, i hate the over dramatic hip soap opera vibe Arrow and Flash sometime have. That CW feel.
    SneakDZAPILL_COSBY
  • S.jR.S.jR. "Living, breathing exigent circumstances." Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really couldn't get into it... I forced myself to watch all be 3 episodes... I couldn't make myself really care about what was happening. *shrugs*

"WE'RE THE SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS. WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT."
    10570435_10103232614376722_6086742564516233579_n.jpg
    "IF THE 49ERS SUCCESS OFFENDS YOU, SO BE IT!"

10371374_10152913129041614_9155465309841425967_n.jpg?oh=84e75d26c3266f1962eb602a4bf6c44f&oe=54D5DBD1
    Bulls / Yankees / Gators / 49ers / UCF Alum
    I didn't know that they moved it to 8:00 PM Eastern time. I was wondering why I kept seeing Dateline in it's old spot considering that they kept saying the show was coming back January 16.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    edited February 2015
    Last episode was really good. Great twist on the "psycho who controls a different reality" trope and a good take on different dimensional planes. They have done a really good job adapting the Ritchie Simpson character on this show.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea I heard that house was straight out the comics but smh at NBC still not renewing this season.

I expected it. The ratings have been way below expectations for them. Still I'll keep enjoying it while it's still on the air.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    That ep of the different dimensional was great. The Ritchie guys really adds a balance to the group. I'm aware he a key part of the actual comics but I'm not that versed in the Constantine comics.
    Apparently Constantine may have been linked to the flash due to Morris reading a magazine that was the same science magazine that Barry used to cover his head in the rain in the pilot.

• StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,476 Regulator
    report going around that it will go to scifi and renamed as hellblazer
    #Mikeyismod2017
    infamous114

They are moving it to scifi?? Hellblazer was the original name in the comics but still scifi??? Too bad it couldn't be fx or at the very least cw and get some of that supernatural crowd smh.

They are moving it to scifi?? Hellblazer was the original name in the comics but still scifi??? Too bad it couldn't be fx or at the very least cw and get some of that supernatural crowd smh.

Going to SciFi might not be a bad thing....they would go to cable which means they could actually be a lil more darker than on NBC ...and then we could really get into the Spectre, Swamp Thing etc...
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, that reveal about Manny makes me really hope this shit continues someway somehow.
    hi-res-09ec771501771b47ab0d6a215438c456_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

DillaDeaf wrote: »

Going to SciFi might not be a bad thing....they would go to cable which means they could actually be a lil more darker than on NBC ...and then we could really get into the Spectre, Swamp Thing etc...

not swamp thing. he already had his chance.

18r4yzg2i9ae4jpg.jpg

i still have no idea how they managed to even make that show let alone keep it on the air for so long.
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    was that the last episode friday because they didnt show scenes for this weeks episode?
    ^ Yep

Godspeed Constantine.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    SneakDZAtexas409
    edited February 2015
    the thing is it could be a decent show. they just need to tighten some shit up.

like zed looking like she smoked an ounce of dirt weed before every scene starts and has to remember where the fuck she is and how she got there.
    Ishi