What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Constantine (NBC) Official Thread

124»

Replies

• BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 11,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But it is a decent show. It kept getting better once they started loosely adapting Hellblazer stories like in the last episode.

Zed is a terrible actress though.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    texas409StoneColdMikey
  • DillaDeafDillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastard downstate IllinoisPosts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    DillaDeaf wrote: »
    iron man1 wrote: »
    report going around that it will go to scifi and renamed as hellblazer

They are moving it to scifi?? Hellblazer was the original name in the comics but still scifi??? Too bad it couldn't be fx or at the very least cw and get some of that supernatural crowd smh.

Going to SciFi might not be a bad thing....they would go to cable which means they could actually be a lil more darker than on NBC ...and then we could really get into the Spectre, Swamp Thing etc...

not swamp thing. he already had his chance.

18r4yzg2i9ae4jpg.jpg

i still have no idea how they managed to even make that show let alone keep it on the air for so long.

If you referrring to the USA channel "Swamp Thing" show, I don't think they incorporate any DC characters at all...Constantine even (and he plays a vital vital part in the Swamp Thing mythos).
    tumblr_n9imvvZazQ1rvrdxlo1_400.gif
    SneakDZA
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok I just watched the season what did Manny mean when he said that they work for him? Isn't he an angel though?
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

• SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Ok I just watched the season what did Manny mean when he said that they work for him? Isn't he an angel though?

In hellblazer the angels are assholes for the most part so who knows if manny is an angel or fallen. there's not really much difference to constantine since they all just basically try to use people for their own ends (same as john does).
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I almost thought he would turn into a demon for a second but yea it seems he may be a fallen angel. I really hope this show gets picked up by Scifi it doesn't matter at this point what channel does.
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Ishi
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 16,211 ✭✭✭✭✭
    soooooooooooooooooooooooo what the fuck did he mean the bluharea ( how ever the fuck you spell it) works for hm wtf dam i have to re watch season 1 now wtf wtf wtf
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 11,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man looking back at this thread we are so blessed. His animated show premieres next year and he'll pop up on Legends of Tomorrow in February. The universe did right by our boy. I still want closure for the Manny cliffhanger though.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They kept changing nights and time slots on NBC never watched it on that network. I watched it on the CW Seed app.. its a dope ass show. Would love it come back on CW as its has sucessful track record with both its DC shows, history of Paranormal/Supernatural shows, the ratings demand isn’t high, and it was shot at the Same Warner Bros Studios in Vancover as the Arrorwverse, but Constantine premise is almost the same as Supernatural..

Hopefully the Animated Show amd his Legends Appearance gets enough viewers etc so CW reconsiders
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
124»