Khaleesi's Wedding Planning!

2»

Replies

• Aquafina..floeAquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardPosts: 4,087 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bignorm wrote: »
    and as far as keeping a man happy sexually...u need to realy understand a man and a mans needs and a mans need sexually to fufill that and keep him happy...the fact that u even think u need to bring another woan into your guys relationship in order to keep him happy shows that u dont undertand....if your man REALLY loves you he will forever in no doubt only desire you and only you and will not want to have sex with anyone else........you guy are going to be divorced soon enough

my final input for you is to

1: dont marry him but stay with him forever...it will produce better karma in both of your lives
    2: wait until you guys are both in your 30's alot 40's and then marry

lol good luck though

This is not reality. For anyone.

hence y i wont get married ...no matter what i live a life of sin already i refuse to lock in another curse with an adultress marriage

if this was the 60' 70's then yes maybe it would be possible...but nowadays.....trust no nigga
  • Aquafina..floeAquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardPosts: 4,087 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the only true love that exist nowadays is the love of a mother to her child..and that is starting to cease wit all this shit these bitches be doing to their kids nowaday (no abortion joke is allowed following this comment)
    VulcanRavenPILL_COSBY
  • soulbrothersoulbrother LORD WRECKA Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the only true love that exist nowadays is the love of a mother to her child..and that is starting to cease wit all this shit these bitches be doing to their kids nowaday (no abortion joke is allowed following this comment)

Never mind....
    who stole the soul?
    blackgod813
  • freshb651freshb651 Posts: 8,012 ✭✭✭✭✭

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, self-ether
    VulcanRaven
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 48,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and as far as keeping a man happy sexually...u need to realy understand a man and a mans needs and a mans need sexually to fufill that and keep him happy...the fact that u even think u need to bring another woan into your guys relationship in order to keep him happy shows that u dont undertand....if your man REALLY loves you he will forever in no doubt only desire you and only you and will not want to have sex with anyone else........you guy are going to be divorced soon enough

my final input for you is to

1: dont marry him but stay with him forever...it will produce better karma in both of your lives
    2: wait until you guys are both in your 30's alot 40's and then marry

lol good luck though

Lol

Stop the madness.
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the price of fake ass flowers shocked the fuck outta me when i got married last year...still can't believe that bullshit
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,266 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zx8wa8.jpg
    Bitch claiming she the queen, what? Not hardly/
    Who the fuck gave you your crown bitch? Steve Harvey?

• trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭
    When she getin a side dude
  • 9thSide9thSide Posts: 731
    Lol @ just 2 pages no 1 cares and neither do i
    219vq12.jpg
    skpjr78LadyDuSuperManuel
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 18,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    You obviously care if you dug up the thread dumbass @9thSide
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    D0wnSuperManuelRevolver Ocelot
  • numbaz...80's babynumbaz...80's baby Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember in my highschool Spanish class this chick said she wanted to arrive ate her wedding naked and riding on an elephant. now that how a bride should approach the alter!
2»