What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Street Fighter V dropping exclusively on PS4 & PC

Replies

• Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finally fixed my stick!
    genocidecutter
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 9
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    I finally fixed my stick!

I'll be on later tonight.
    Gives us back images in sigs
    my ps plus expired though lmao
    Damn EVO this weekend
    Sagat and Sakura coming soon!
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abigail revealed

genocidecutterBcotton5jee504
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good lord that dude is big. I wonder if you can even jump over him.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abigail revealed

Oh it's ol boy from Final Fight. Nice.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    I will never play with that character
    THE_R_
  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 3,117 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of Capcom ideas as a company just overall is just filled with "meh" though.

It's like them niggas is just working for a check over there or something.
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    A lot of Capcom ideas as a company just overall is just filled with "meh" though.

It's like them niggas is just working for a check over there or something.

I don't think the ideas they are making within the games themselves are that bad, but they are definitely doing some dumb things. They've mismanaged and mishandled MvC:I from the beginning. And that's especially terrible given how they botched SFV.

m63Y62.gif
    Nh@ Abigail too
    THE_R_
    edited July 20
    Yo, look at the animation for Abigail's backdash.

m63Y62.gif
    genocidecutterjee504HundredEyes
    Menat is actually really dope
    Amazon has listed a “Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition” for PlayStation 4 with a release date of January 16, 2018.

Here’s the product’s description:

About

Current players of Street Fighter V and future owners of Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition will be placed into the same player pool, with PlayStation 4 and PC cross-platform play continuing to unite fans into a unified player base. The initial Street Fighter V purchase is still the only one that consumers need to make to ensure they always have the most up-to-date version of the title. All of the post launch gameplay content, such as the DLC characters in Street Fighter V, is earnable completely free of charge through completing various in-game challenges and receiving earned in-game currency, called fight money. For those who just can’t wait to unlock each piece of new content, content can also be obtained instantly using purchased in-game currency.

Features

Arcade Mode – Choose from six different paths themed after classic Street Fighter games.
    Gallery – Unlock hundreds of illustrations as you play through Arcade Mode.
    Extra Battle – Complete timed challenges to obtain exclusive costumes throughout 2018.
    New V-Triggers – Each character will have two V-Triggers, adding even more depth to the combat system.
    New Visuals – The user interface is being redesigned with new color schemes, revised menus, and exciting pre-and-post-fight effects.
    Street Fighter V first launched for PlayStation 4 and PC worldwide on February 16, 2016. Unlike its predecessors, which saw multiple updated releases, Street Fighter V has yet to see an updated release.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2017/10/street-fighter-v-arcade-edition-ps4-listed-amazon#QoJKOpdCuHkmp3MX.99
    PureYang
    Amazon has listed a “Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition” for PlayStation 4 with a release date of January 16, 2018.

Here’s the product’s description:

About

Current players of Street Fighter V and future owners of Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition will be placed into the same player pool, with PlayStation 4 and PC cross-platform play continuing to unite fans into a unified player base. The initial Street Fighter V purchase is still the only one that consumers need to make to ensure they always have the most up-to-date version of the title. All of the post launch gameplay content, such as the DLC characters in Street Fighter V, is earnable completely free of charge through completing various in-game challenges and receiving earned in-game currency, called fight money. For those who just can’t wait to unlock each piece of new content, content can also be obtained instantly using purchased in-game currency.

Features

Arcade Mode – Choose from six different paths themed after classic Street Fighter games.
    Gallery – Unlock hundreds of illustrations as you play through Arcade Mode.
    Extra Battle – Complete timed challenges to obtain exclusive costumes throughout 2018.
    New V-Triggers – Each character will have two V-Triggers, adding even more depth to the combat system.
    New Visuals – The user interface is being redesigned with new color schemes, revised menus, and exciting pre-and-post-fight effects.
    Street Fighter V first launched for PlayStation 4 and PC worldwide on February 16, 2016. Unlike its predecessors, which saw multiple updated releases, Street Fighter V has yet to see an updated release.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2017/10/street-fighter-v-arcade-edition-ps4-listed-amazon#QoJKOpdCuHkmp3MX.99

That's pretty dope. It will give me a reason to get back into SFV for a bit. Interesting that it didn't note anything about new characters, so I guess they will still be released periodically next year.

m63Y62.gif
    edited October 5
    Look like a Last Min trailer

05_sf01.jpg

05_sf03.jpg

05_sf05.jpg

05_sf07.jpg

PureYang
    actually looks dope lol they put no effort into that trailer though
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I have a reason to get back into this game. I didn't even buy the season 2 pass. I can wait for this update.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
  • MoeWMoeW Posts: 175 ✭✭
    Zeku Reveal Trailer

Bcotton5
    So Zeku is a Strider?

m63Y62.gif
    So Zeku is a Strider?

Hearing he the founder
    So Zeku is a Strider?

Hearing he the founder

That's kinda dope.

m63Y62.gif
    He looks pretty dope , I was gonna say he doesnt fight like strider until I saw the teleporting from above mix ups and shit
    So Zeku is a Strider?

Hearing he the founder

That's kinda dope.

Yeah I forgot the original genesis strider took place in like 2040 something so it could be a possibility
    Bcotton5