Comic Tomes & Lore

DillaDeafDillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastarddownstate IllinoisPosts: 4,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2014 in Quite Comical
I only have three rules -- that you must follow.

Rule #1
DO NOT REQUEST any MARVEL or IMAGE comics in the thread. They are really tight and strict about they stuff, and they do check the web everyday for any of their stuff. So if you ask me for any, I'm going to ignore that request and ask the mods to delete the request.

Rule #2
Only use one of these two comic book readers I provided (one for 32 bit, one for 64 bit). The reason why? It's an older version of CDisplayEx that does not have ANY adware or malware virus. The newer versions have malware and adware bundled on them.
CDisplayEx_V1.9.9_x64.exe
http://www58.zippyshare.com/v/36641908/file.html
CDisplayEx_V1.9.9_x86.exe
http://www58.zippyshare.com/v/37417857/file.html

Rule #3
Always , Always CODE your links. 
(Click on the "C" on top of the posting box when you are typing

Now, that's out of the way, I'm open for requests.
SionVIBEDupac

Replies

• DillaDeafDillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastard downstate IllinoisPosts: 4,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 42,795 Regulator
    edited December 2014
    Good looking out fam, not too many books I'm looking for. Iuno but if I had to make a request, see if you can find Margin of Safety by Seth Klarman, it's no longer in print and very very very rare (there were only 500 books ever made). You can find them on Ebay now for an upwards of some $800. If you can find that book for me in digital format I'll GOAT all your posts for a week LOLOLOLOLOL.
    Alkinduz
    Sion wrote: »
    Good looking out fam, not too many books I'm looking for. Iuno but if I had to make a request, see if you can find Margin of Safety by Seth Klarman, it's no longer in print and very very very rare (there were only 500 books ever made). You can find them on Ebay now for an upwards of some $800. If you can find that book for me in digital format I'll GOAT all your posts for a week LOLOLOLOLOL.

It's not a comic book, but shit I'm up for the challenge lol. Game on, then.
    SionAlkinduz
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 42,795 Regulator
    GOT DAYUM THAT WAS QUICK !!!!

HOLY SHIT FAM I'M IMPRESSED !!!!!!! AAAHHHH YES FINNA DOWNLOAD THIS JOINT TO BOTH MY LAPTOPS AND MY PHONE.

THANKS FAM !!!!!!
    Alkinduzjono
    Yo, let's get this thread cooking. What books or comics ya'll requesting?
    gem$tone
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher E.L.E.: Everybody Love Everybody Arkham AsylumPosts: 48,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope. Id like the Sandman series if thats possible.
    @Lou_Cypher‌ .......here you go
    Complete Sandman 1-75 & Extras
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B07_PjypGC4DX2NLTlBtU0dHR0E&usp=sharing

Lou_Cyphergem$toneSuperSoaker
    Any new requests............ @DWO‌ @Sion‌ @Iron_Man1?
    Dude I still can't believe you managed to up that joint dayum LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

btw I found The Great Investors by Glen Arnold book I was looking for. I bought it at my local book store.

Oh I have 2 I'm lookin for:

Poor Charlie's Almanack by Charlie Munger

Warren Buffett and the Interpretation of Financial Statements: The Search for the Company with a Durable Competitive Advantage by Mary Buffett
    I was busy the other day, but I'm looking for those 2 books shortly @Sion‌
    Sion
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    those books, while probably extremely educational, sound boring as shit just by their names lol.

Yo the latter book would be considered boring to most but the Poor Charlie's Almanack is actually pretty good LOLOLOLOLOL. I would strongly suggest reading that joint, it's pretty dope !!
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you find regular non comic books?
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Can you find regular non comic books?

Yup. @Bcotton5‌

Dude I still can't believe you managed to up that joint dayum LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

btw I found The Great Investors by Glen Arnold book I was looking for. I bought it at my local book store.

Oh I have 2 I'm lookin for:

Warren Buffett and the Interpretation of Financial Statements: The Search for the Company with a Durable Competitive Advantage by Mary Buffett

I was playing my emulator games, so I just now started to look for them. I found them. Will be up in about 7 minutes @Sion‌
    Sion
    DOOOPPPEEE

Aye fam I aint know you run emulators, by chance do you run GGPO ? If so my s/n is uncle_sion and the games I play on there is King of Fighters 2000, King of Fighters 2002, Garou Mark of the Wolves and Metal Slug X. If you ever get GGPO let me know I play with @genocidecutter on there all the time.
    edited December 2014
    DOOOPPPEEE

Aye fam I aint know you run emulators, by chance do you run GGPO ? If so my s/n is uncle_sion and the games I play on there is King of Fighters 2000, King of Fighters 2002, Garou Mark of the Wolves and Metal Slug X. If you ever get GGPO let me know I play with @genocidecutter on there all the time.

I don't play emulators online, and don't want to mess with the routers because I need them on a certain inbound and outbound for my videophone that me and my wife uses. I can try to download and see if they work, but I don't have a gamepad, I use a keyboard..so playing KOF I'm sure I'll lose if playing on keyboard. @Sion‌

Forgot to ask KOF for which system?

@Sion‌ -- here you go.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B07_PjypGC4DRjEtQTRkdmc2OG8/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B07_PjypGC4DOXNuYTJ0QVl1OXM/view?usp=sharing

jono
    O.D.B wrote: »
    DOOOPPPEEE

I don't play emulators online, and don't want to mess with the routers because I need them on a certain inbound and outbound for my videophone that me and my wife uses. I can try to download and see if they work, but I don't have a gamepad, I use a keyboard..so playing KOF I'm sure I'll lose if playing on keyboard. @Sion‌

NEO GEO :smiley:
    @Sion‌ -- here you go.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B07_PjypGC4DRjEtQTRkdmc2OG8/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B07_PjypGC4DOXNuYTJ0QVl1OXM/view?usp=sharing

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY FUCK YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    StoneColdMikey
    DOOOPPPEEE

NEO GEO :smiley:

got GGPO installed, getting KOF 2000 now. But not sure on keyboard. my name there is DillaDeaf

@Sion‌
    DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!