What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Is Wolverine overrated?

genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 16,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 6 in Quite Comical
3748472-3526065-5.jpg

Because lets face it when it comes to being overexposed no character comes close to being overexposed as Wolverine(except maybe Spiderman and Carnage in the 90's)
Gives us back images in sigs

Is Wolverine overrated? 54 votes

Yes
38%
Dupacnot this again!eljay7isoul rattleraneed123ricoreaintlhakvagrant-718Triple B'sdallas' 4 evaCabana_Da_DonMister B.ShizlanskyWell Got DamDrMindbender122Billy_PonchoCottonCitySlimParallelNeophyte Wolfgangluke1733 21 votes
No
61%
lion_heartdalyricalbanditnawledge_godloch121MeesterwillhustlejonoanduinDarthRozayqawshunBcotton5harry knucklezillestni99ainneiKingGodGivBizmictysonnujerz84CainNothingButTheTruthevoljeanyesVader_F_Kennedy 33 votes

Replies

• genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 16,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Them Weapon X back stories are classics and lets not forget that Hulk vs. Wolverine DVD.
    Gives us back images in sigs
    lion_heartCeLLaR-DooR
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 67,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    his stories are pretty good, but he's too often considered tougher than he really is

TheManInBlack4.0DrMindbender122
  • luke1733luke1733 Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Ever since they decided to not make him 5'3 he's been overrated. That took a lot of his character away, as for the superpowers his superpowers are pretty lame. I thought Gambit has better powers than Wolverine. Storms powers are never focused on and hers are crazy. Actually I can think of about 10 other X-men with better powers
    gnsWell Got DamSuperManuelonetoughmiracle
  • evoljeanyesevoljeanyes Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    No, the emergence travel street level, and his over exposure, are the only reason this is up for discussion. He isa spider-man, Black Panther level being that stand a higher than th Deadpool' s, Daredevil, Caps, and Batmans of the world.
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title? Posts: 29,006 Regulator
    edited December 2014
    No
    He might be overrated as far as how good he is compared to others, but I always fucked with dudes aggressiveness and ability to take damage and still comeback for you even if he knew you was gonna whoop his ass again. Wolverine is a top 5 name when it comes to being synonymous with comic books to go along with Batman, Superman, Spiderman, and who ever else you wanna put there. Hate him or love him, he's a legit icon. I fucks with him...pause.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
  • BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only Fox makes him overrated. In the comics, he's actually pretty underused.
    tumblr_nlvyktYJJb1qe6vsbo2_400.gif

Nathalie-Emanuel-arm-bra.gif

giphy.gif
    Bcotton5Cain
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,200 Regulator
    No
    willhustle wrote: »
    I really think the question should be Is Superman overrated?

And the Hulk as well
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    willhustlejonognsMARIO_DROSoloman_The_Wiseonetoughmiracle
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,200 Regulator
    No
    DWO wrote: »
    his stories are pretty good, but he's too often considered tougher than he really is

He's tough because we'll umm he his. The nigga has unbreakable bones and a healing factor that only Deadpool's is better. His first ever fight was with the Savage Hulk and a Wendigo at the same time. Dude is a beast tbh

Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    I aint ever goin back
    iron man1gnsSoloman_The_Wiseonetoughmiracle
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,256 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Logan >>> The one above all
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
    CainBangEm_Bart gnsiron man1Soloman_The_Wise
  • willhustlewillhustle Posts: 6,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MorganFreemanKingMorganFreemanKing Posts: 4,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »

He's tough because we'll umm he his. The nigga has unbreakable bones and a healing factor that only Deadpool's is better. His first ever fight was with the Savage Hulk and a Wendigo at the same time. Dude is a beast tbh

Hulk's healing factor >>>
    King Of The South = Gold Medalist @ the Special Olympics
    gnsa.mannSoloman_The_Wiseonetoughmiracle
    No
    Cain wrote: »

Hulk's healing factor >>>

Deadpool>>>>>>Juggernaut>>>>>>>Wolverine>>>>>>>>>Hulk

Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    I aint ever goin back
    Bcotton5gnsa.mannMeesterMorganFreemanKingSoloman_The_Wiseonetoughmiracle
  • not this again!not this again! the dude playing the dude, disguised as another dude Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    When there are actually people who believe he has a snowball's chance in Hell of beating Superman, yeah, I think you can safely say he's overrated.
    gns
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god DJ Kat Show shirt wearin' ass nigga Chiraq RefugeePosts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    No
    Nope Just Overexposed...I Blame Marvel For Making Him A Punching Bag...Dude Is My Favorite Character Of All Time..Especially The Claremont/Miller Books
    SuperManuelpsychobutcher Soloman_The_Wise
  • thephantasmthephantasm Posts: 549 ✭✭✭
    he jist doest trt his hardest
    BangEm_Bart
  • harry knucklezharry knucklez Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    No
    Only when he's in like 6 different running titles at the same time in the same continuity.... but in general, no.
    2m4yw6c.png
    SuperManuelgnsSoloman_The_Wise
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 8,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Nah I've seen him get trounced to many times to say yeah so nah
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
    SuperManuelSoloman_The_Wise
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    i would say they overpowered and overexposed him over the years. i've been reading x men since the late 80's and wolverine was on of the coolest characters i ever read. r.ip. for now logan.
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    luke1733 wrote: »
    Ever since they decided to not make him 5'3 he's been overrated. That took a lot of his character away, as for the superpowers his superpowers are pretty lame. I thought Gambit has better powers than Wolverine. Storms powers are never focused on and hers are crazy. Actually I can think of about 10 other X-men with better powers

yeah he just has a healing factor with enhanced animal like senses. it his history and his backround that makes him great or interesting. he was a ninja, a samarai etc. hes good at hand to hand combat he's over 100 years old and he's pretty strong for his size.
    lookdude