What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Winter 2014/2015 Anime lineup

Co_Town_MichaelCo_Town_Michael Bruh.TexasPosts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2014 in Animania
Time for the new changing of seasons and the Winter of 2014/2015.
Lineups looking a bit weak so far and nothing stands out in particular.

Will be checking for KnB season 3 for sure
Might check for Jojo, Sailor Moon and Tokyo Ghoul

What will y'all be watching?

Chart was last updated 12.04.14

neregate.com-Winter-2014-2015-Anime-Chart-v2.jpg

Replies

• Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably only checking for Dbz basketball and jojo (since they finally nearing dio, couldn't keep up with the stand of the week crap). I'm on the fence with Tokyo ghoul since it's anime original. Also will be watching the 2nd cour of log horizon.
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
  • Co_Town_MichaelCo_Town_Michael Bruh. TexasPosts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah.
    Forgot Log Horizon is gonna be dropping episodes through this period too.
    It's been eh so far due to all the episodes being centered around Akatsuki and Shiero + Silver Sword's raid.
    Love the raid, but Akatsuki is boring as shit.

Forgot to also add Ace of Diamond to what I'll be watching, since it's slated to end in March and will be running new weekly episodes until then.

Like I said though, the lineup is looking a bit weak imo.
    I'll probably use my time to binge something I'm behind on or something I just never got around to watching (probably Eyeshield 21 or Yowapeda)
  • johannes.pslabjohannes.pslab CA, USPosts: 4
    Like I said though, the lineup is looking a bit weak imo.
    Clash Of Clans PC Download