IC Stop Making Excuses and Let's Get Healthy Thread

Replies

• LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly if they don't rack them properly they might as well not rack then at all. Most people just throw the dumbbells where ever. I end up having to hunt for the ones I want anyways
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
    wmj710Lurkristocrat Mister B.DarthRozay
  • wmj710wmj710 Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Honestly if they don't rack them properly they might as well not rack then at all. Most people just throw the dumbbells where ever. I end up having to hunt for the ones I want anyways

What I hate is when they have the plates mixed up 45s, 10s, 45, and a 25.
    ineedpussyJ-GUTTA
  • J-GUTTAJ-GUTTA Posts: 9,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 19
    Mister B. wrote: »
    wmj710 wrote: »
    LUClEN wrote: »

What I hate is when they have the plates mixed up 45s, 10s, 45, and a 25.

Part of my pre-workout ritual is putting all that shit back where it belongs.

Dude I'm a neat freak and will literally pick up the weights re-rack in the area I am in....I can't stand seeing the weights out of order. I hate seeing the weight tree that has the 45 on top...
    ice-cream.gif
    Mister B.King_MOEbrapimped_out_redStew
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 7,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's a healthy option for staying awake long periods? A natural supplement or some shit.
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kzzl wrote: »
    What's a healthy option for staying awake long periods? A natural supplement or some shit.

Water
    J-GUTTA
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 18,176 ✭✭✭✭✭

Green or black tea, add lemon/honey
  • BIGG WILLBIGG WILL Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    been messing w/ db for bench instead of barbell benching. been 3 weeks and my chest is getting thicker. anyone here using DB for benching over Barbell?
    acv3md.jpg

2gse8vd.jpg
    texas409 wrote: »

168u803.gif
    that hairline is pathetic Lem

Hahahahaha yo i forgot bout this shit!

I give him credit for not sliding thru the back door and deleting the pic when the roast died down tho haha
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYplaymaker88
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 16,684 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »

168u803.gif
    that hairline is pathetic Lem

Hahahahaha yo i forgot bout this shit!

I give him credit for not sliding thru the back door and deleting the pic when the roast died down tho haha

Never be ashamed of who you are.

And YALL BETTER LET MY HAIRLINE ALONE GOD DAMMIT LOL!!!
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    texas409
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 16,684 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    been messing w/ db for bench instead of barbell benching. been 3 weeks and my chest is getting thicker. anyone here using DB for benching over Barbell?

I put the kettlebell on my legs and do pushups. That way i get a better result on my chest activation. Benching unfortunately activates more my shoulders.

Plus i can change the angles instantely that way.
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭✭

I put the kettlebell on my legs and do pushups. That way i get a better result on my chest activation. Benching unfortunately activates more my shoulders.

How sway

I use 45 plates

How u get a kettle on each leg tho
    tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »

How sway

I use 45 plates

How u get a kettle on each leg tho

I place a kettlebell on BOTH legs lol.
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 24,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Havent ran in awhile (since July) Ran a mile in 10 minutes, last night. How good is that?
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Havent ran in awhile (since July) Ran a mile in 10 minutes, last night. How good is that?

For one mile, thats not good honestly. You should be able to shave atleast 2 mins off that
    wmj710
  • MasteryMastery Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »

For one mile, thats not good honestly. You should be able to shave atleast 2 mins off that

That's decent for someone who does absolutely no running at all though (if you go 7+ months without running, you're not a runner).

In highschool my best unofficial mile time was 4:41. I played basketball and coach would have us run and hit the weights. I was a got damn gazelle.
    nlelbo.jpg
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYT. Sanfordwmj710
  • pimped_out_redpimped_out_red Posts: 806 ✭✭✭

x31xln1rvaw2.jpg

Two a day with meals, dont take after 5p if you want to sleep before 10p..they also curve your sweet tooth- like a Starburst and nowalater mixed.
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 18,176 ✭✭✭✭✭
    81TUs%2BkW6PL._SY355_.jpg

Theacrine is a small alkaloid molecule that is essentially a structurally modified version of caffeine. The chemical is actually synthesized from caffeine in certain plants. These plants then accumulate theacrine, which gives us natural theacrine sources.

Theacrine has shown early promise in recent studies. It appears to offer effects similar to caffeine – but with less tolerance. That means you can continue taking theacrine in small dosages to achieve the same effects over time.

The main problem with theacrine is that studies have been rare. More research is required in order to verify the effects of theacrine.

Theacrine most often comes from the Camellia assamica plant, which has a variant known as “kucha”. The kucha plant is popular for making tea. In fact, the kucha plant actually shares its genus with green tea.