What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

IC Stop Making Excuses and Let's Get Healthy Thread

Replies

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    81TUs%2BkW6PL._SY355_.jpg

Theacrine is a small alkaloid molecule that is essentially a structurally modified version of caffeine. The chemical is actually synthesized from caffeine in certain plants. These plants then accumulate theacrine, which gives us natural theacrine sources.

Theacrine has shown early promise in recent studies. It appears to offer effects similar to caffeine – but with less tolerance. That means you can continue taking theacrine in small dosages to achieve the same effects over time.

The main problem with theacrine is that studies have been rare. More research is required in order to verify the effects of theacrine.

Theacrine most often comes from the Camellia assamica plant, which has a variant known as “kucha”. The kucha plant is popular for making tea. In fact, the kucha plant actually shares its genus with green tea.

Ill wait for the results
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 18,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    81TUs%2BkW6PL._SY355_.jpg

Theacrine is a small alkaloid molecule that is essentially a structurally modified version of caffeine. The chemical is actually synthesized from caffeine in certain plants. These plants then accumulate theacrine, which gives us natural theacrine sources.

Theacrine has shown early promise in recent studies. It appears to offer effects similar to caffeine – but with less tolerance. That means you can continue taking theacrine in small dosages to achieve the same effects over time.

The main problem with theacrine is that studies have been rare. More research is required in order to verify the effects of theacrine.

Theacrine most often comes from the Camellia assamica plant, which has a variant known as “kucha”. The kucha plant is popular for making tea. In fact, the kucha plant actually shares its genus with green tea.

Ill wait for the results

I've taken it, it works and it's used in pre workout supplements, has its benefits but id still rather drink a black coffee before a workout
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • J-GUTTAJ-GUTTA Posts: 9,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 5
    Man been hittin the gym damn near everyday. Only miss a day here and there. But getting a lot of compliments. This is the most vascular look I've had. Getting my V shape.

20170221_062620_zpsyyawormp.jpg
    ice-cream.gif
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas need to fux with pine pollen
    tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 7,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting into boxing. Got my asss whooped by coach but today was a good day lol.
    MasteryT. Sanford
    Damn where everybody at!?
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYJ-GUTTA
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One month after the first try typewriter pullups are still hard to perform.

I can do 5×13 44lbs weigted chinups.

Doing pushups with the kettlebell on my thights have unexpectedly given me a great activation on the chest zone lol. I lawaus thought that i was genetically not made to have some chest.

I do one hand 132 lbs double ketttelbell dradlifts. Snatching 79 lbs is starting being some regular shit.

apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    In a nutshell im gaining more time, more strengh, more explosivity, more mobility.

Next month ill start doing
    61 lbs weighted chin ups and pullups

88lbs weighted pushups

120 lbs kettlebell pull overs (super upper chest and triceps workout).

All that while staying at home doing other stuff and not puting a single foot in a gym.
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    Pic of progress?
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYKing_MOEbra808HiLife808
    Pic of progress?

Loool
    Mastery wrote: »
    Pic of progress?

9ku1jl8fajva.gif

Lmao. I still look the same minus the belly fat and plus a lil bit more arms and chest and shoulders.

And i like that. I dont want to get big and lose my athletism and mobility.
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    Nutritionwise ive have upped my carbs intake.
    Low carb at a high level has taken all my muscle and strengh.

So i take 1/2 a 200ml cup of musli and soja milk the morning and right after a training. Ill eat chinese food twice a week. Besides that no rice, pasta neither.
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
  • J-GUTTAJ-GUTTA Posts: 9,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 11
    Pic of progress?

Loool
    Pic of progress?

9ku1jl8fajva.gif

Lmao. I still look the same minus the belly fat and plus a lil bit more arms and chest and shoulders.

Who told you that lie. You preach your keddle balls PAUSE and that's dope because I can't front that shit is more difficult than people think. But you should really stick to what you know are facts preferably through your own experience. Instead of going off what you've heard. People here ask about cycles and I tell them because I've done them and I am currently on.
    ice-cream.gif
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Pic of progress?

Loool
    Pic of progress?

9ku1jl8fajva.gif

Who told you that lie. You preach your keddle balls PAUSE and that's dope because I can't front that shit is more difficult than people think. But you should really stick to what you know are facts preferably through your own experience. Instead of going off what you've heard. People here ask about cycles and I tell them because I've done them and I am currently on.

You can get big. But as you said its a hell lot of work to wield more than 50 % your weight. And i dont put that level of training on a daily.

However it seems that kettlebell weighted chin up, weighted push and are doing great for me.

Will i be able to do 88 lbs weighted pushups and 61 lbs chinups/ pullups?

Time will tell

apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    J-GUTTA
  • King_MOEbraKing_MOEbra Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went to the gym three times this week and my sparring half-finger gloves arrived in the mail yesterday. Felt good as fuck.
    13434780_1743884425901195_1057805004825867569_n_zpscgc4wve5.jpg

FB_IMG_1477512302926_zpsafv7xnjd.jpg
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYJ-GUTTA
    Bonsoir healthy IC

Today ive started deadlifting 229 lbs kettlebells and 61 lbs weighted chinups.
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    J-GUTTA
    Been on a yoga kick this week, trying to overcome some nagging pains.
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYspit_fiya
    Today ive tried something new. Made 70 meters doing renegade rows with my 61 and 79 lbs kettlebells. Then i ve finished with 50 61 lbs weighted chin ups and some farmer walks.

My lower back needs stretching
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 66,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 808HiLife808808HiLife808 Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish i would see somebody bear crawl up that mountain lol
    playmaker88King_MOEbraLEMZIMUS_RAMSEYStew
    Finally able to do 3 79lbs snatches in row !!!

Patience is key
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    J-GUTTA