IC Stop Making Excuses and Let's Get Healthy Thread

1168169170171172174»

Replies

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 16,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its time to go get that IKFF level 1 certification.

The test has to be completed with a 44lbs kettlebell.

In order to make sure that i will pass it easily ill train for the test with 71 lbs.

• ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭✭✭
    does anybody know where i can get LGD 4033 from
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 16,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So im on my first try of the IKFF level 1 certification assessment test

Ive have to do

100 swings
    16 clean and press per arm
    30 snatches per arm
    30 frog squats

Without puting the bell on the floor.
    ITS HELL IN A CELL !!! LOOL!! Im doing it with 61 lbs bell. Im dying but in november im gonna destroy the test.
    Before watching Gardians of the galxy vol 1 ill do some one hand 61 lbs floor pullovers.

Hopefully i ll do 30 each arms
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 65,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Week2 .. man my hands still aint ready burnin like a mutha.

No more buyin lunch... (i think) ill just eat when i get home... gonna try to be disciplined on sweets gotta get back in form
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    does anybody know where i can get LGD 4033 from

or have yall heard of it?
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 17,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Through a complex process that I’m not even going to attempt to describe, our testicles’ Leydig cells convert cholesterol into testosterone. That’s right, cholesterol is the building block of testosterone. Leydig cells get most of what they need to produce T by simply absorbing the cholesterol floating around in our blood from the bacon and eggs we ate in the morning. If there’s not enough cholesterol in our blood, our testicles can produce a bit of it so that the Leydig cells can convert it to testosterone. But relying too much on cholesterol produced by our nuts (of the non-almond variety) can actually inhibit our Leydig cells from producing T. You gotta eat those eggs!"

Add in the good amount protein you get from egg whites and all the great nutrients including b vitamins that are in the yolk when it comes to fitness there isn't a better food you can put in your body, I eat 5 a day
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • King_MOEbraKing_MOEbra Posts: 7,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been killing it at the gym this week!
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYR0mpJ-GUTTA
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lez make some videos of the kettle exercies
    playmaker88