IC Stop Making Excuses and Let's Get Healthy Thread

Replies

• StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 50,319 Regulator
  • MasteryMastery Posts: 13,091 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Black_Samson

These niggas going at it again haha
    nlelbo.jpg
    Black_SamsonAP21
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 16,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And to yall niggs and nigget DEDICATED TO BE MAAAD IN SHAPE FOR WHATEVER REASON : INCORPORATE THE KETTLEBELL SWING AT LEAST TEN MINUTES IN YOUR WORKOUT!!

TO THOSE WHO WANT TO HAVE THE BENEFITS OF CUTTING AND MAINTAINING MUSCLE : INCORPORATE DOUBLE KETTLEBELL SWINGS IN YOUR WORKOUT !!

if i get theses results while doing some swings from time to time i cant even imagine the results in somebody dedicated.

Take the knowledge and use it at your own advantage. Learn from lions and ANTS.

apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 16,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And to yall niggs and nigget DEDICATED TO BE MAAAD IN SHAPE FOR WHATEVER REASON : INCORPORATE THE KETTLEBELL SWING AT LEAST TEN MINUTES IN YOUR WORKOUT!!

TO THOSE WHO WANT TO HAVE THE BENEFITS OF CUTTING AND MAINTAINING MUSCLE : INCORPORATE DOUBLE KETTLEBELL SWINGS IN YOUR WORKOUT !!

if i get theses results while doing some swings from time to time i cant even imagine the results in somebody dedicated.

Take the knowledge and use it at your own advantage. Learn from lions and ANTS.

Calm down Ram Man.
    IMG_0145.jpg

Loool i hated that toy.

What did i do to that nigga? Im tired of these niggas bruh. Last week i was at the sauna and somebody started getting at me for not being fat. For a year i told him that i wasnt in a gym nor took some special products : 20 to 40 mns of kettlebell.

Fuck these niggas.

apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 7,417 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao aye man shit happens
    MasteryBlack_Samson
    edited July 17
    Lol man lem in his feelings like i really give a shit. Aye who was the nigga that said all lem developed was a strong handshake lmaoo.
    playmaker88
    Mastery wrote: »
    Oh these niggas fighting haha Lem called Lurk a bitch LMAO!

g35stxcya3tj.gif

Because he is the only poster OFFENDED by me swinging a bell between two call of duty games lol.

Damn damn damn !!!

Lurk offended by everybody that dont train to run the 40 in under 15.

Nigga damn near 40 and swear he Markie Mark in Invincible.

Lol niggas just want smiles and pats on the back. Aint nothing wrong with friendly competition.
    Black_Samson
    Mastery wrote: »
    Oh these niggas fighting haha Lem called Lurk a bitch LMAO!

g35stxcya3tj.gif

Because he is the only poster OFFENDED by me swinging a bell between two call of duty games lol.

Damn damn damn !!!

Lurk offended by everybody that dont train to run the 40 in under 15.

Nigga damn near 40 and swear he Markie Mark in Invincible.

Lol niggas just want smiles and pats on the back. Aint nothing wrong with friendly competition.

Compete in your DEPARTMENT. lol
    What fucked up is with your behavior is that you may discourage people who dont have the guts and time and means to do it like @Black_Samson and @Mastery .

These people are convinced that its not possible to be healthy and have a decent body shape if they dont run for hours or be in a gym.

apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    Your kid can play video games and swimg a bell between.

Your wife can take care of a baby and swing that bell . And it developps more than a handshake looooool.
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
  • Bender RodriguezBender Rodriguez Kiss my shiny metal ass!! New new YorkPosts: 2,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo @Black_Samson What is your water intake looking like since we in similar weather?(fking desert) Do you keep it low or normal when cutting?
    sticker,375x360.u1.png
  • MasteryMastery Posts: 13,091 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 20
    Yo @Black_Samson What is your water intake looking like since we in similar weather?(fking desert) Do you keep it low or normal when cutting?

Whether cutting or bulking, you should be drinking a gallon a day at the very least, if not more.

I usually go through a gallon by 3pm everyday. I'm closer to two gallons a day to be honest.
    nlelbo.jpg
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,681 Regulator
    I stay drinking water cause i self medicate.

Not gonna get a fair assesment due to that.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    MasteryBender RodriguezLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    I once again feel depleeted. Im gonna get back on that peanut butter and fruits smoothie real quick lol.
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,117 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cardio day this morning.

The first time in my entire life, i jogged 2.5 miles on the treadmill without walking. Finished it off with a half mile at a 15 inch incline, then did 100 kettlebell swings before I left.

Then a bird almost shit on me when I was walking to my car
    Lurkristocrat LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYKing_MOEbra
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Cardio day this morning.

The first time in my entire life, i jogged 2.5 miles on the treadmill without walking. Finished it off with a half mile at a 15 inch incline, then did 100 kettlebell swings before I left.

Then a bird almost shit on me when I was walking to my car

Well bird shit is good luck so....
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,117 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure hope you're right. I dont think it was an accident, this had to of been a planned attack by the bird.
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,681 Regulator
    Who needs help with what? Im in the mood to make a video after my session.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    MasteryLou_CypherLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY