What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

IC Stop Making Excuses and Let's Get Healthy Thread

Replies

• AP21AP21 Posts: 17,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Athleanx>>>>>>>>

i had to look this one up to make sure its who i thought it was, but idk man...something about this dude presentation is off

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    Athleanx>>>>>>>>

i had to look this one up to make sure its who i thought it was, but idk man...something about this dude presentation is off

Bruh that wigga trill. It aint about his vacations, his recent fitness expo gig etc... its about 100 % fitness. He provides you with some decisive details that correct or propel you.

apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    Lurkristocrat DarthRozay
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    Athleanx>>>>>>>>

Bruh that wigga trill. It aint about his vacations, his recent fitness expo gig etc... its about 100 % fitness. He provides you with some decisive details that correct or propel you.

ehhhh..if you say so
  • pimped_out_redpimped_out_red Posts: 870 ✭✭✭
    I like creatine, but too many articles say it has a risk of kidney failure. i can really tell the difference when using it, i get more reps and my recovery time is less...guess i gota be patient, not worth the risk, any1 have their 2 cents on this???
  • dwade206dwade206 Posts: 11,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 6
    Bullshit. Creatine ain't hurting nobody
    Bustin a new nut on @R.D's moms collarbone everyday.
    MasteryKing_MOEbraJ-GUTTABlack_Samson
  • Rubato GarciaRubato Garcia Posts: 4,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Bullshit. Creating ain't hurting nobody

It's only potentially harmful when you fail to hydrate
    Masterywmj710King_MOEbraBlack_Samson
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 5

CREATING IS WHAT HUMANS DO.. ONLY IF YOU RAISE FUCK NIGGAS AND DEGENERATES IDIOTS.. IS IT HARMFUL

MAKE SURE YOU CREATE WITH A WORTHY MATE.
    DarthRozay
    edited August 6

CREATING IS WHAT HUMANS DO.. ONLY IF YOU RAISE FUCK NIGGAS AND DEGENERATES IDIOTS.. IS IT HARMFUL

MAKE SURE YOU CREATE WITH A WORTHY MATE.

Gotdamn that was hilarious. Keep up the good work
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 50,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My gym days are mon-Fri with rest days sat and sunday. It's cool seeing how the rest days give your body time to repair, but I thought going into the gym today I would be weaker, but I hit new highs on close grip bench - 150 3x8 and squats 215 5x5 with little stress.

Haven't had the courage to do bent over rows again, back feels better but still some pain. Changed it up to lat pull downs and seated rows 3x8 for back exercises.
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYKing_MOEbra
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Injured my lower back 2 days ago doing squats with a 40kg barbell, been using the same amount of wight for years and never had a problem I think it's because I got a car last year and now I don't do much walking so my glutes and lower back have not been getting the exercise they usually get, I knew I was neglecting my glutes and lower back but still I went and did it like an idiot, when my back recovers I will be starting all over again from scratch down below shit is no joke and hurt so much, be careful you guys I thought I was never gonna walk right again I got lucky! stay safe and work on them stabilizing muscles guys.
    tumblr_mkjxwejtaA1r6y219o1_500.gif
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Injured my lower back 2 days ago doing squats with a 40kg barbell, been using the same amount of wight for years and never had a problem I think it's because I got a car last year and now I don't do much walking so my glutes and lower back have not been getting the exercise they usually get, I knew I was neglecting my glutes and lower back but still I went and did it like an idiot, when my back recovers I will be starting all over again from scratch down below shit is no joke and hurt so much, be careful you guys I thought I was never gonna walk right again I got lucky! stay safe and work on them stabilizing muscles guys.

Kettlebells will give you back your mobility and musular posture / stabilisation bruh
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    Black_SamsonPreach2Teach
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭✭✭

Kettlebells will give you back your mobility and musular posture / stabilisation bruh

Thanks man gonna look into that.
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 50,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hes a french fuckhead, but he aint lying. When i hurt my back i didnt think kettlebell swings would be good, but i gave it a shot and it made my back feel a lot better.
    Preach2TeachLEMZIMUS_RAMSEYBlack_SamsonDarthRozay
    When I do get back to doing squats with weight I am gonna try these...skip to 21:50 of the video.

Black_Samson
    When I do get back to doing squats with weight I am gonna try these...skip to 21:50 of the video.

When you squat, watch out your PELVIS POSITION. It has to be aligned with you back. Thus it will contract your abs, your first security. Then your shoulders should be well placed too and not onward like most people do.

If you want to developp that aspect,

- lay on your back
    - lift your legs off the ground
    - lift your arms and aligne them with the rest of the body. The key is to be able to resist ARCHING YOU BACK !!! The immediate effect is that your abs gon work while your back wont arch.

This is how you should be posture wise when you train in order to prevent back pain when you squat, swing, deadlift.
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
  • wmj710wmj710 Posts: 3,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Cool podcast for those who got time to listen in the day. Joe Rogan's podcast this episode is with Dorian Yates a British Body Builder. Some cool info on some things.

@Lou_Cypher I Finally gave this a listen, good drop. Liked the overtraining and sandpaper in the skin analogy. Oh yeah I want to do DMT now.
    Lou_Cypher
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,207 Regulator
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 8,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seen maybe one or two of rich videos, Dont know much about him but that sucks tho.
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    edited August 12
    Ive been watching a lot of fitness docs and have been considering going twice a day at the gym as I find it very theraputic. Today I made an IG account and will be posting updates to it on my new quest. I don't have any specific goals, just lose remaining body fat and gain muscle. But I plan to stay ketogenic and will post pics of food for my diet and take pics of muscle gains and stuff. I start the gym twice a day on the 21st. WAnted to wait till my next payday so I can get some supplements and shit, but yall can follow me If you'd like. I dont understand the app too much, but my name is started_at_300_now_we_here. Will be more active on it during the weekdays.
    playmaker88LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYwmj710J-GUTTA
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks man gonna look into that.

Believe him, Lem got me started on them kettlebells

They also good for core

Just make sure your form is proper
    tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    I seen maybe one or two of rich videos, Dont know much about him but that sucks tho.

He's a fucking racist that was just outed.
  • J-GUTTAJ-GUTTA Posts: 9,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Ive been watching a lot of fitness docs and have been considering going twice a day at the gym as I find it very theraputic. Today I made an IG account and will be posting updates to it on my new quest. I don't have any specific goals, just lose remaining body fat and gain muscle. But I plan to stay ketogenic and will post pics of food for my diet and take pics of muscle gains and stuff. I start the gym twice a day on the 21st. WAnted to wait till my next payday so I can get some supplements and shit, but yall can follow me If you'd like. I dont understand the app too much, but my name is started_at_300_now_we_here. Will be more active on it during the weekdays.

Dope man props. I tried 2 a days but wit a regular office gig shit was tough getting motivated after working all day.. Either way do your thing Lou.
    ice-cream.gif
    Lou_Cypher
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sprain the shit out of my knee yesterday so bad that i tore shit in my knee. still have to go see an orthopedic and that means i wont be able to work out. any of yall have exercises that i can do since im a gimp now?