What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

IC Stop Making Excuses and Let's Get Healthy Thread

1183184185186187189»

Replies

• Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Ive been watching a lot of fitness docs and have been considering going twice a day at the gym as I find it very theraputic. Today I made an IG account and will be posting updates to it on my new quest. I don't have any specific goals, just lose remaining body fat and gain muscle. But I plan to stay ketogenic and will post pics of food for my diet and take pics of muscle gains and stuff. I start the gym twice a day on the 21st. WAnted to wait till my next payday so I can get some supplements and shit, but yall can follow me If you'd like. I dont understand the app too much, but my name is started_at_300_now_we_here. Will be more active on it during the weekdays.

Dope man props. I tried 2 a days but wit a regular office gig shit was tough getting motivated after working all day.. Either way do your thing Lou.

That was my exact problem for a long time lol. I have an office job bUT after I have No energy from doing nothing. So I started going in the early morning and been able to get it done. By the time work is over I'm still low energy, but I think I'll be able to get it done on the 21st. One more week of one a days then gonna go harder.