What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

IC Stop Making Excuses and Let's Get Healthy Thread

Replies

• J-GUTTAJ-GUTTA Posts: 9,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    My lower back randomly started hurting a couple days ago. not even sure why since I've been too busy with work to go to the gym for a few days. annoying as hell though, and now I don't wanna aggravate it any more by working out

Bullshit aside get that checked out.
    ice-cream.gif
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYBlack_Samson
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 50,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My back only hurts in the AM's now. I dont do Bent over barbell rows, but i do a lot of other back exercises just fine. Im gonna have a back like a fucking cobra.
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 7,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My lower back randomly started hurting a couple days ago. not even sure why since I've been too busy with work to go to the gym for a few days. annoying as hell though, and now I don't wanna aggravate it any more by working out

Old age
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear ICers DONT UNDERLOOK MOBILITY EXERCISES, GOOD FORM WHEN PERFORMING.

even if is at the cost of your PRs, speed or whatever.

It suck to have to leave fitness/ sport because of these type of pain.
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg

Old age

Naw man my boy Timbuck2 had lower back pain outta nowhere and avoided it at 34 and it turned out to be stage 3 cancer..
    ice-cream.gif
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLou_CypherLurkristocrat
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 50,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fucking bitch brought Biscuits and gravy into the office this morning and left the crockpot on my desk. Smells so fucking good but i aint trying to eat the poison. But i might. Dont know yet. I still got a afternoon session today so maybe i can work it off..
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYKing_MOEbraMizuryLillith
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 16,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i've actually been tracking ALL of my food using myfitnesspal for the past 7 days. I think im eating too many carbs

i havent had lunch yet, but my % over the past week is as follows

Carbs 44%
    Fats 35%
    Protein 21%

what ya'll think?

trying to get more muscle

im doing primarily bodyweight exercises with some KB's sprinkled in
    J-GUTTA wrote: »

Old age

Naw man my boy Timbuck2 had lower back pain outta nowhere and avoided it at 34 and it turned out to be stage 3 cancer..

Well got damn got damn
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,084 ✭✭✭✭✭

Old age

well that's reassuring
    Lurkristocrat

Old age

well that's reassuring

No i didn't want to put that bad energy out there but Lurk made a joke and I'm had to explain my g.
    ice-cream.gif
    DarthRozayLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Lol all i said was old age bruh
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭✭✭

Be more aware how you get out of bed in the mornings, our bodies have just been asleep for hours so one wrong move can mess your shit up, also do light stretches throughout the day it only takes a minute and can be done anywhere at any time for example when waiting for the kettle to boil.
    tumblr_mkjxwejtaA1r6y219o1_500.gif
  • wmj710wmj710 Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Battle rope/jump rope/burpee circuit had me feeling like throwing up. High quality cardio.
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    About to go hit up this mr. Olympia expo.
    Lou_CypherBlack_Samsonspit_fiya
    I'm gonna be Mr Olympia one day.
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYspit_fiya
    Expo was dope! got a bunch of free supplements, got see and meet a lot of prominent figures, and the all the damn fitness models running around. Should of got the two day pass.
    Lou_Cypherspit_fiyaBlack_Samson
    edited September 19
    bout to start taking some creatine and glutamine

any advice? suggestions?
    AP21 wrote: »

any advice? suggestions?

Fuck that shit

any advice? suggestions?

I dont know all to much about either, but I know with Creatine you will want to be well hydrated all the time. Drink lots of water!
    AP21Black_Samson
    as far as creatine just make sure your cycling it, so your body doesn't become dependent on it, and stop making it, it's self. And like @Lou_Cypher said stay hydrated, but we should all be doing that regardless what we are putting in our bodies.
    AP21Black_Samson

any advice? suggestions?

Fuck that shit

you gon elaborate or leave me in suspense?
  • dwade206dwade206 Posts: 11,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

any advice? suggestions?

Monohydrate
    Bustin a new nut on @R.D's moms collarbone everyday.

any advice? suggestions?

Fuck that shit

Eat healthy food
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY

any advice? suggestions?

Fuck that shit

Eat healthy food

idk whats wrong with you today, but we gon press reset and start again tomorrow

Lou_CypherJ-GUTTA