What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

IC Stop Making Excuses and Let's Get Healthy Thread

1190191193195196

Replies

  • MasteryMastery Posts: 14,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    Just copped the Garmin Fenix 5X. It's on.

    Whats that?
    @Lou_Cypher

    It's a multisport GPS smart watch. One of, if not the best "fitness" watch out.

    I'll be starting my training soon for my first ironman triathlon. That's why I copped it.
    nlelbo.jpg
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLurkristocrat
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 50,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah dope. I can do a Ironman Triathalon i bet.
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    welll...even tho i worked out yesterday

    im bored...i was gon hit up the daquiri shop to get some drinks, but i think i'ma just hit the gym instead

    nobody be in there on friday anyway

    i should be able to get a nice session in
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 50,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did my normal routine this morning, but 2nd sesh is Leg day. Got nothing but a bunch of drop sets, weighted lunges, and i dunno what else. Those drop sets are a mother fucker though.
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is their a dip station yall would recommend? i want a dip station cause i want to really round out my lower pecs because i cant do shit cause of my acl injury and im still trying to work on my chest. either a station or some workouts cause i cant use my legs and i want to make my chest look nice to myself. i need help. HELP!!!!!
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 50,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I probably could have done a couple more but I didn't want to make the other people at the gym feel like a bunch of sissies.
    DarthRozay
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,206 Regulator
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    is their a dip station yall would recommend? i want a dip station cause i want to really round out my lower pecs because i cant do shit cause of my acl injury and im still trying to work on my chest. either a station or some workouts cause i cant use my legs and i want to make my chest look nice to myself. i need help. HELP!!!!!

    Pec deck.
    Decline flys.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

    Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Black_Samson i dont have a pec deck. im in the basement and im still recovering from an acl injury. just about a month after surgery. is their anything else you have? i have dumbbells in the basement but the largest weight i have is 35lbs. im asking cause ive been looking all on the net and see mad shit but i need a definite to get my chest right and looking nice again. i only have one leg. so bodyweight might be the only thing for me right now
  • MasteryMastery Posts: 14,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get you some dip bars. They're inexpensive.
    nlelbo.jpg
    AP21LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    make you some parallettes out of PVC...i have a set and they are terrific

    stop making excuses
    MasteryBlack_Samson
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i aint making excuses. i got a replaced acl. i aint even a month in from surgery. i was lifting and all that shit till the accident happened. and @AP21 pvc doesnt seem to be strong enough to hold my weight. plus i cant bend my leg or straighten it out all the way. ill just buy some dip bars. problem solved.
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    i aint making excuses. i got a replaced acl. i aint even a month in from surgery. i was lifting and all that shit till the accident happened. and @AP21 pvc doesnt seem to be strong enough to hold my weight. plus i cant bend my leg or straighten it out all the way. ill just buy some dip bars. problem solved.

    how much you weigh?

    ive been as heavy as 205 and im 6'1...idk mayne
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 13,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 27
    Had a pull up challenge a few years ago at my ex bro in law bootcamp. It was awful. Took me a few weeks to finish but I did it. 100 of them
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLurkristocrat King_MOEbraBlack_Samson
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    i aint making excuses. i got a replaced acl. i aint even a month in from surgery. i was lifting and all that shit till the accident happened. and @AP21 pvc doesnt seem to be strong enough to hold my weight. plus i cant bend my leg or straighten it out all the way. ill just buy some dip bars. problem solved.

    how much you weigh?

    ive been as heavy as 205 and im 6'1...idk mayne

    5'9" 215
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My workouts have never been so good I go hard as fuck these days, the only problem is I don't stick to doing it everyday because my sleep pattern is shit so energy can run low most days but I will be working on this, also been trying to stop counting my reps and just going until failure but it's not easy to stop counting.
    tumblr_mkjxwejtaA1r6y219o1_500.gif
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    i aint making excuses. i got a replaced acl. i aint even a month in from surgery. i was lifting and all that shit till the accident happened. and @AP21 pvc doesnt seem to be strong enough to hold my weight. plus i cant bend my leg or straighten it out all the way. ill just buy some dip bars. problem solved.

    how much you weigh?

    ive been as heavy as 205 and im 6'1...idk mayne

    5'9" 215

    brah...some 3" pvc pipe can handle that weight man
    Black_Samsonineedpussy
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    i aint making excuses. i got a replaced acl. i aint even a month in from surgery. i was lifting and all that shit till the accident happened. and @AP21 pvc doesnt seem to be strong enough to hold my weight. plus i cant bend my leg or straighten it out all the way. ill just buy some dip bars. problem solved.

    how much you weigh?

    ive been as heavy as 205 and im 6'1...idk mayne

    5'9" 215

    brah...some 3" pvc pipe can handle that weight man
    got you bruh
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kzzl wrote: »
    What's a healthy option for staying awake long periods? A natural supplement or some shit.

    Yeyo
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being in shape is the GOAT. Amazing how far you can advance over the years without hiring a trainer
    giphy.gif

    Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

    Karla: Yeah

    Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    TheBoyRoKing_MOEbraStew
  • wmj710wmj710 Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Either did these deadlifts really really good, and am just sore or tweaked my back. Was using pretty light weight so I think I'm just sore.
    TheBoyRoBlack_Samson
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 13,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a new found love for deadlifts and squats
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYwmj710King_MOEbra
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,206 Regulator
    wmj710 wrote: »
    Either did these deadlifts really really good, and am just sore or tweaked my back. Was using pretty light weight so I think I'm just sore.

    Same here.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

    Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
Sign In or Register to comment.