What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Top Tier General Discussion

Replies

• clairvoyanceclairvoyance Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    loch121 wrote: »
    R.N.S. wrote: »
    dbrazil412 wrote: »

Hollow is so unorthadox though.You never know what style Hollow will come with.

Hollow may come lyrical,street,torturous,funny
    '
    Either way,this battle will be hilarious.

I just remember a video where Hollow and a few dudes were freestyling and Clips seemed a little shook of Hollow.

That's true...Clips admitted on radio that Hollow is more unpredictable,so anything is possible.

But I'm still betting my chips on Clips cause he's bar heavy. Either way it's gonna be a good battle.

Also I wanna throw out that I notice Arsonal used & flipped Clips Jenga line on the ether card. Could be great minds think alike,it just seem coincidental considering the time frame between the two battles.

I hope both be on they "A" Game. Make that shit a classic. Still think hollow goin get em though.

Damn i aint even finish watching that charron vs clips battle. Bout to go finish that now.

Same here,I prefer a classic.

I haven't finished the dna vs tay,I couldn't get through it. I can't take Dna's flow anymore,he has to switch it up imo. Him and Charron are almost one in the same but for some reason Charron is more tolerable.

geechee slim
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Posts: 8,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He remind me of Cole
    iKingGodGivBiz
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 48,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea he nice he from NC too
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

TonyDubbz
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title? Posts: 29,006 Regulator
    Alot of these battlers or associates of battles have slept on mixtapes.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
    MorganFreemanKinglookdude$tayRichROLLIN
    hoodsavior wrote: »
    Clips battler of the year? Wit all them L's?? Geez guys..

I know but in every L or debatable L, Clips clearly wasn't trying every round and freestyling in those rounds. Word to Ill Mac, Ored, Charron, Heartless, and even John John.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    Karma es verdad.
    almighty breeze
  • LaRoacéLaRoacé Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah di boom an prez signed to u dub?
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Posts: 8,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T Top - Lawd (Music Video)

iKingGodGivBizRNSawwwwwwwwwww
    Prez Mafia vs D Flamez

lookdudeiKingGodGivBizgeechee slim
    Prez Mafia vs D Flamez

Meh Mafia had some cool shit but overall DFlanez aka Hollow with bass in his voice was better every round.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    Karma es verdad.
  • RNSRNS Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    loch121 wrote: »

Hollow is so unorthadox though.You never know what style Hollow will come with.

Hollow may come lyrical,street,torturous,funny
    '
    Either way,this battle will be hilarious.

I just remember a video where Hollow and a few dudes were freestyling and Clips seemed a little shook of Hollow.

That's true...Clips admitted on radio that Hollow is more unpredictable,so anything is possible.

But I'm still betting my chips on Clips cause he's bar heavy. Either way it's gonna be a good battle.

Also I wanna throw out that I notice Arsonal used & flipped Clips Jenga line on the ether card. Could be great minds think alike,it just seem coincidental considering the time frame between the two battles.

I hope both be on they "A" Game. Make that shit a classic. Still think hollow goin get em though.

Damn i aint even finish watching that charron vs clips battle. Bout to go finish that now.

Same here,I prefer a classic.

I haven't finished the dna vs tay,I couldn't get through it. I can't take Dna's flow anymore,he has to switch it up imo. Him and Charron are almost one in the same but for some reason Charron is more tolerable.

Yea bruh. To me dna and charron flow needs improvement.
    corvette-c7-stingray-o.gif

tumblr_nn46sm7fGQ1qeh267o1_500.gif
    clairvoyanceCitySojourner
    Swave's rounds was way too short, but niggas bars was equal. That could force the average listener to give Sho a slight edge.

Both they firsts is fire...I'm a give that to Show tho.

2nd Swave got that imo

3rd round Swave was talking to that boy. That's Swave's signature move, he breaks down the opponents style. Show had a stumble tho so I'm gonna count it against him but when he picked up he barrin like a mug

Showoff 2-1. very debatable battle tho

First battle I enjoyed fully in 2015. Lets go!!!
  • hoodsaviorhoodsavior Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the most.focused daylyt I've ever seen vs quest.. This is the type of performance I would expect he give on a URL stage.. I wonder what about this battle made daylyt this intense..
    geechee slim
    Breh lol.. This nigga gwitty went 2 rounds without saying anything remotely hot.. I seen this nigga before tho.. Didn't he used to go by Shea Davis or some shit? Or punch?
    geechee slim
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 48,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breh lol.. This nigga gwitty went 2 rounds without saying anything remotely hot.. I seen this nigga before tho.. Didn't he used to go by Shea Davis or some shit? Or punch?

check out Chess vs dot
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

Battle was pretty dope! Im kinda leaning towards swave in this one. This whole battle was some Old nigga vs Young nigga shit. Showoff did his thing too. His 1st round had some heat.

bherc

6069-not-bad.gif

Bout to go download homie mixtape. Song wasn't bad at all

geechee slim
    I felt Showoff really improved since he lost badly to Brizz Rawsteen. I think I edge the battle to him 2-1. I felt his presence matched swaves which is hard to do, and he was out punching Swave too imo.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    Karma es verdad.
    atribecalledgabi

You trippin bro....Gwitty got bars. You might not catch a lot of them because he references a lot of WeGoHard shit

This was one of my favorite battles from last year. I watched it like 10 times just for Gwitty verses lol

Gwitty vs Moneyy

iKingGodGivBizgeechee slim

6069-not-bad.gif

Bout to go download homie mixtape. Song wasn't bad at all

I suggest you download rain mixtape. I took a chance on it a couple weeks ago and it's been in steady rotation since

http://www.datpiff.com/Rain-910-Live-Fast-Die-Young-mixtape.545344.html
    RNSatribecalledgabigeechee slim
    "In 97' I was in my lifetime without a reasonable doubt!" *crowd reacts* breh.. Other than the wgh references I missed nothing that nigga said lol
    RNS