What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Top Tier General Discussion

Replies

• stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 23,984 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Ultimate Rap League releases footage of the JayBlac vs QueenzFlip one round battle that went down on the URL stage.
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
    The Recipeclairvoyance
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,211 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Ultimate Rap League releases footage of the JayBlac vs QueenzFlip one round battle that went down on the URL stage.

this shit was kind of fire
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

The RecipeMaywood
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,437 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah black was in his duffle.
    5th Letter
    21369480_1891783134473259_6710240987506196691_n.jpg?oh=a2600d72c2cba60c03641e9bfb6a1e29&oe=5A1A5148

21433107_1891783131139926_8077483281555048867_n.jpg?oh=8c1b1c373d91c39d5b4c927f5d9006c2&oe=5A181E3D

Arsonal takes to Instagram to challenge Murda Mook to a free, five round battle for the culture after Mook posted a screenshot of & gave lengthy commentary on one of Arsonal’s IG posts which heavily criticized Mook. That IG post on Mook’s account has now been deleted.
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
    Trillaaaaaa
  • MaywoodMaywood Never Told On NobodyPosts: 1,597 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mook Talked that Shit!!!! now this nigga Ars wanna battle...LMFAO
    Say No More
    Trillaaaaaa
  • aka40Calaka40Cal Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 9
    Last time I saw Mook in a 5 round battle I caught some good ZZZZ's. Ain't nobody wanna watch these 2 go at it for 5 rounds
    the-real-black-sheep-o.gif
    The RecipeMorganFreemanKingMaywoodstringer bell
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,211 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maywood wrote: »

I thought he retired tho...Mook gets this one, Ars sounds like a hater
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

Maywood
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

Maywood

Big Preacher is now a part of Dot Mob…
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

MaywoodMorganFreemanKing
    Washed Mob..lol
    Say No More
    stringer bellThe Recipe$tayRichROLLIN
    Maywood wrote: »

I thought he retired tho...Mook gets this one, Ars sounds like a hater

U can say the same bout Ars too, both these cats need to sail into the sunset,great careers tho
    Say No More
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 7,866 ✭✭✭✭✭

Big Preacher is now a part of Dot Mob…

I was at the event.
    Jai lost 2-1 to danger zone
    Bill Collector 30ed ty law
    Rosenberg Raw no showed against big kannon
    Cassidy no showed to host smh

Got a crazy ciph by my car after the event tho wit bill, ty law, kannon and some local cats. Was playing beats n recording. Trying to get the footage edited now. Bill and big kannon went tf off.

Jai 400 is prolly most chill battle rapper. Cool nigga, chopped it up wit em for a while talkin battle rap and seein rex for first time since no show.
    Maywood

vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

Right now JC >>>> Lux

• giftedgifted Posts: 665 ✭✭✭
    JC is nice with the pen but still a whole tier below Lux. Shit is plain disrespectful.
    stringer bellMaywood5th Lettergman82
    gifted wrote: »
    JC is nice with the pen but still a whole tier below Lux. Shit is plain disrespectful.

Why? JC s been on an incredible run lately....damn near 3 0 against the best pens in battle rap rn ( TreZ, Chess, Nitty) plus he shit just been fire....LuX on the other hand been catching L's and debatables since Calicoe....

MaywoodMorganFreemanKingclairvoyanceTrollio
  • CoolJoeCoolJoe Posts: 6,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trez has one of the best pens in battle rap now?
    Maywood
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,437 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They gassed JC, to Tay Roc proportions.
    MaywoodElzo69Renaissance5th LetterBazz-BTrillaaaaaa
  • giftedgifted Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

Why? JC s been on an incredible run lately....damn near 3 0 against the best pens in battle rap rn ( TreZ, Chess, Nitty) plus he shit just been fire....LuX on the other hand been catching L's and debatables since Calicoe....

Again Trez Chess Nitty are all a tier or two below. Let's see how JC do against a Hollow, Clips, Ars Calicoe etc. I remember him losing to Clips and Ars I think.

Again Trez Chess Nitty are all a tier or two below. Let's see how JC do against a Hollow, Clips, Ars Calicoe etc. I remember him losing to Clips and Ars I think.

lrokkqlec0km.gif
    Foh If U really think he Lost to Clips ,The Ars battle he didn't get paid upfront & totally threw the battle ..He should battle AVE next for the cypher to be complete.. Nigga Is running Battle Rap right now on that smack stage ALL FACTS
    Say No More

the bolded is based on name recognition to mo not actual bars but u also have to think JC finally figured it out so he aint the same as he was then

vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

Elzo69Renaissance

lmao the fuck does this mean....Green Hoodie Lux had one battle...and he bodied Miles who lost to everybody lol

MaywoodThe RecipeMorganFreemanKing
  • CoolJoeCoolJoe Posts: 6,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's my favorite Lux performance ever.
    The Recipe