The Official SneakerHead/ Sneaker Collection Thread

Replies

• Thereal_baThereal_ba Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess i been out the game to long but when did jordans cost $190? i remember when they were 150 and my dmp pack (gold box) cost 300
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo, I just got the deal of the year maybe centrury haha

These Gel Lyte III's were £80 ($120) when they dropped (orginally only in womans sizes but they became so popular they did some in mens sizes), but yeah Ive been feeling them since they dropped but they sold out quick so I missed out...

Anyways, I saw them in the sale today for £50 ($75) PLUS it was also 20% of sale items, so I got them for £32 ($48)!!! :D I thought the dude in the stores was gonna say 'only joking' while he was ringing them up so I paid for them ASAP haha

IMG_2360_zpskcoes3ju.jpg

IMG_2361_zps0nl08xpx.jpg

Also picked up these Puma x Alife joints to:

(Pic via Footpatrol)
    d7c778c4-c5ef-4c69-b661-fc3f841d29ec_zpshikuqzbo.png

IMG_2362_zpspxonrmr6.jpg

IMG_2364_zpshgx6klka.jpg

EWWWWWWW THEM GEL III'S ARE NASTY... WHERE U GET THEM FROM?
    iw23gx.jpg
    water ur seedsMallyG
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 16,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    DRO_BANKS wrote: »

These Gel Lyte III's were £80 ($120) when they dropped (orginally only in womans sizes but they became so popular they did some in mens sizes), but yeah Ive been feeling them since they dropped but they sold out quick so I missed out...

Anyways, I saw them in the sale today for £50 ($75) PLUS it was also 20% of sale items, so I got them for £32 ($48)!!! :D I thought the dude in the stores was gonna say 'only joking' while he was ringing them up so I paid for them ASAP haha

IMG_2360_zpskcoes3ju.jpg

IMG_2361_zps0nl08xpx.jpg

(Pic via Footpatrol)

IMG_2362_zpspxonrmr6.jpg

IMG_2364_zpshgx6klka.jpg

You mean nasty in a good way or bad? lol I got them from Offspring, a shop here in the UK... The pink isnt as bright as it looks in the pic!!!
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

http://i.makeagif.com/media/9-04-2015/aUPgli.gif

IMG_2360_zpskcoes3ju.jpg

IMG_2361_zps0nl08xpx.jpg

(Pic via Footpatrol)

IMG_2362_zpspxonrmr6.jpg

IMG_2364_zpshgx6klka.jpg

You mean nasty in a good way or bad? lol I got them from Offspring, a shop here in the UK... The pink isnt as bright as it looks in the pic!!!

HAHAH GOOD WAY
    WHATS THE NUMBER ON THE SHOE BOX, I GOTTA FIND THOSE...
    iw23gx.jpg

IMG_2360_zpskcoes3ju.jpg

IMG_2361_zps0nl08xpx.jpg

(Pic via Footpatrol)

IMG_2362_zpspxonrmr6.jpg

IMG_2364_zpshgx6klka.jpg

HAHAH GOOD WAY
    WHATS THE NUMBER ON THE SHOE BOX, I GOTTA FIND THOSE...

Haha cool... Ive thrown the box away, but Ive just had a Google and they (i didnt know) are called 'Japanese Camo' and the style code is: H459N-0101
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

_Goldie_
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 16,091 ✭✭✭✭✭
    overseas stay killing the US when it comes to the shoe game
    king hassan
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thereal_ba wrote: »
    I guess i been out the game to long but when did jordans cost $190? i remember when they were 150 and my dmp pack (gold box) cost 300

lol cs I remember paying 125 for some in high school

and yea the DMP pack was my last purchase still got the 11s in brand new condition nigga offered me 600 for em
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 65,871 Regulator
    @BobOblah

Yeah man them Oreo's are dope, I copped them to... Im not sure the quality is really better on the 'New Js' but they look better... Not sure its worth the price increase though...

BobOblah
  • Blazedadon87xBlazedadon87x Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    The last pair of Jordans I bought were the Laney 5s in 2013 and the last Lebrons I bought were the christmas 11s.

I been out of the game since 2014 and its sad that a pair of jordans/Lebrons/Foams is priced mark like a monthly car note.I doubt I gonna get back into the game unless there are joints out there that priced $140 and less
    _Goldie_
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,261 Regulator
    Yea, I used to cop way more back in the days, now I only cop about 1 or 2 a month.
    CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE/FORUM

FORUM: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php

747e1b3853cb49fdb95b2375d2074fc0.png
    2 newest pickups

JyyNynj.png

gxvWlQH.png

Dope, I dont normally like foams, in fact I hate them but for somereason I been feeling them gold joints haha

_Goldie_
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,261 Regulator
    Yea , most either hate or love foams. But the gold/dirty coppers are damn near impossible to front on.
    CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE/FORUM

FORUM: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php

747e1b3853cb49fdb95b2375d2074fc0.png
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo my sneaker storage box turned up yesterday!!! The attention to detail and build quality is off the hook...

IMG_2417_zpsxmej0jih.jpg

IMG_2418_zpshvyl22eq.jpg

IMG_2423_zpsr8bhkyos.jpg

IMG_2419_zps1tvdg7cl.jpg

IMG_2421_zpsimevbaeu.jpg

IMG_2425_zpskdyrxsbc.jpg

I WANTED TO BUY ONE OF THOSE BUT I WASNT BOUT TO PAY NO 500$.. HOW MUCH U PAY FOR YOURS?
    iw23gx.jpg
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    Yo my sneaker storage box turned up yesterday!!! The attention to detail and build quality is off the hook...

IMG_2417_zpsxmej0jih.jpg

IMG_2418_zpshvyl22eq.jpg

IMG_2423_zpsr8bhkyos.jpg

IMG_2419_zps1tvdg7cl.jpg

IMG_2421_zpsimevbaeu.jpg

IMG_2425_zpskdyrxsbc.jpg

I WANTED TO BUY ONE OF THOSE BUT I WASNT BOUT TO PAY NO 500$.. HOW MUCH U PAY FOR YOURS?

I paid £300 + £50 shipping so £350... The guy has shipped a few to America to, obviously the shipping is more though... But add him on Instagram and check his work out: @paul_imakeshitoutta_wood or send an email: pwuds@hotmail.co.uk....

@ShencotheMC

Them Spotlytes are dope...

• Like WaterLike Water Integrity 1st Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, I just copped those LeBron 12 double helix joints... Smh... I had to do it. I love that colorway, and to top it off, I found 'em for 155 straight on kickzstore. Free shipping and all...

I saw Bron rock em with the Cavs' dark blue unis and they looked dope, so that's what I'll prolly rock em with.
    The jungle creed says the strongest feed on any prey that it can
    And I was branded beast at every feast before I ever became a man...
    edited April 2015
    Like Water wrote: »
    Man, I just copped those LeBron 12 double helix joints... Smh... I had to do it. I love that colorway, and to top it off, I found 'em for 155 straight on kickzstore. Free shipping and all...

I saw Bron rock em with the Cavs' dark blue unis and they looked dope, so that's what I'll prolly rock em with.

I love the 'Bron 12 silhouette, great looking sneaker... The Fish Scale joints look dope to...

Like Water