The Official SneakerHead/ Sneaker Collection Thread

1303133353639

Replies

  • BobOblahBobOblah Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    BobOblah wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Wanted to ask some of sneaker heads which row would you go with? These are from my personal collection 6okln0edl5bd.jpg

    Row 3

    and I got my royals today
    bc2267h0r0y8.jpg

    You got it from the Mall? As far as I know they're sold out everywhere

    Nah they are sold out everywhere. Someone got em for me the day they dropped, I just finally met up with her yesterday.
  • MallyGMallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Posts: 4,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Wanted to ask some of sneaker heads which row would you go with? These are from my personal collection 6okln0edl5bd.jpg


    EZ....

    Row 1
    BlueIceBranson_Menace_aneed123KINGEC
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MallyG wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Wanted to ask some of sneaker heads which row would you go with? These are from my personal collection 6okln0edl5bd.jpg


    EZ....

    Row 1

    Same.. Row 1 is nothing but HEAT

    I'd take row 3 2nd
    Beefer77MallyG
  • Rampage12Rampage12 Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI they released the Closing Ceremony and Navy Gum on Footlocker along with the Carolina Blue 11's that dropped today.
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the Carolina Blues reserved at 3 place and didnt pick them up.. Looks like they're sitting on shelves
  • Rampage12Rampage12 Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 16
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    I had the Carolina Blues reserved at 3 place and didnt pick them up.. Looks like they're sitting on shelves

    Fuck Carolina so I wasn't gonna buy 'em anyway but I looked online and they weren't sold out anywhere. I'm gonna hold out for the Baron 11's that are dropping in May.

    Those Laker colored 9's had a surprise drop Thursday night and it took them like two whole days to sell out.
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they dropped the blue 12s too. I have the 9s and 12s. but I want to see if I can get my hands on the Pure Money 4s coming out
  • Rampage12Rampage12 Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    they dropped the blue 12s too. I have the 9s and 12s. but I want to see if I can get my hands on the Pure Money 4s coming out

    Nice looking shoe but I just can't buy all-white sneakers because I actually want to wear em without having to worry 'bout getting them dirty, it's one of the main reasons I bought the all-black 9's that came out like a year ago.
    Beefer77
  • bck145bck145 East CoastPosts: 4,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My mall had Carolina blues last night....also had the braves which to me are probably the best Jordan's dropped this year...cant bring myself to spend $175 on shoes when there is always steals
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    they dropped the blue 12s too. I have the 9s and 12s. but I want to see if I can get my hands on the Pure Money 4s coming out

    Nice looking shoe but I just can't buy all-white sneakers because I actually want to wear em without having to worry 'bout getting them dirty, it's one of the main reasons I bought the all-black 9's that came out like a year ago.

    Same.. Im not buying them to wear. Strictly to sell.
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bck145 wrote: »
    My mall had Carolina blues last night....also had the braves which to me are probably the best Jordan's dropped this year...cant bring myself to spend $175 on shoes when there is always steals

    Those 11s will be $100 soon. Just wait I have a feeling they're going to sit for a while.

    Low top 11's 12's 13's are a no no
  • bck145bck145 East CoastPosts: 4,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    My mall had Carolina blues last night....also had the braves which to me are probably the best Jordan's dropped this year...cant bring myself to spend $175 on shoes when there is always steals

    Those 11s will be $100 soon. Just wait I have a feeling they're going to sit for a while.

    Low top 11's 12's 13's are a no no

    I know...and I prefer the lows....i won't even look at 12 and 13 highs
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tripping... 12 Highs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Low 12s
    Sionwindycity2117
  • bck145bck145 East CoastPosts: 4,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    tripping... 12 Highs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Low 12s

    Shrugs...ill never wear 12 highs...dont like them..not a fan of 13's either but the right color maybe
  • windycity2117windycity2117 Sometimes the best teachers is ourselves goin' through somethin' Posts: 9,297 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 49,772 Regulator
    My first pair of iD's. Only did it for the colorway, wish I could've flipped the colors but they will only let u get black soles on the Huaraches.

    0mphcebc9olt.jpg

    k6k5zftc0dnu.jpg
    BlueIceBransonwater ur seedsMallyGAP21
  • all originalall original Posts: 551 ✭✭✭✭
    A lot more dope in person
    gfojfra3c1s2.jpg
    _Menace_the ghost
  • Rampage12Rampage12 Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot more dope in person
    gfojfra3c1s2.jpg

    Proud to say I rocked an original pair of these in the original black/white color scheme back in the day. I always thought they were Scottie Pippen's but apparently they weren't actually his "signature shoe". Had the Pippen 1's in the original black/white/red color scheme aswell.
  • all originalall original Posts: 551 ✭✭✭✭
    I still have my original olympic uptempos from 96. Yep that is correct! They are just attached to him because he wore them but they are not a part of his Pippen signature line
    flyjqcs0odva.jpg
    Rampage12StewMallyG
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 16,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 22
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    A lot more dope in person
    gfojfra3c1s2.jpg

    Proud to say I rocked an original pair of these in the original black/white color scheme back in the day.

    Same I hard them when I was a kid, I beat the hell outta them (obviously dont have them still)... I got the ones from a couple years back though...
  • Rampage12Rampage12 Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still have my original olympic uptempos from 96. Yep that is correct! They are just attached to him because he wore them but they are not a part of his Pippen signature line
    flyjqcs0odva.jpg

    That's crazy they're still in such great shape!!! That Nike box brings back crazy memories lol. I wish I could have all the sneakers I had as a youngster in my size today, off the top I had:

    Uptempos (Original color scheme)
    Penny II's (Original color scheme)
    Penny III's (All gray)
    Iverson Answer I (black, white, gold)
    Iverson Answer IV (black, white, silver, red)
    Pippen I's (Original color scheme)
    Deion Sanders Air Diamond Turf II (blue, white)
    Stew
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 16,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ill never wear low cut J's

    Co-fckn sign...

    Same with low basketball sneakers, BUT saying I copped these Adidas 'Crazy Explosive' sneakers for indoor ball the other week... I never usually wear low basketball sneakers, but tbh I think these are more like mids then lows, which is why I copped them... Ive not balled in them yet, but trying them on I think they offer great ankle support, plus they use the boost technolgy and have crazy traction... They got a good review on 'wear testers' too...

    IMG_3735_zpsy6o29caw.jpg

    IMG_3734_zpsx51us5zd.jpg

    IMG_3736_zpswsv8nbqh.jpg

    IMG_3733_zpsttjaucpi.jpg
    BenjaminEbck145MallyG
  • Rampage12Rampage12 Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 22
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    Deion Sanders Air Diamond Turf II (blue, white)

    @Rampage12
    All my originals from 1995

    m57c1p4ygqu4.jpg


    Haha, how you still got all those shoes in such pristine shape??? And yeah I had the predominately white ones second from the front but I was in elementary/middle school when I had them and all the ones I posted so they obviously wouldn't fit but it'd be nice to have 'em today...shoes just aren't nearly as cool/iconic as they used to be.

    I honestly didn't have a pair of J's 'til I got the Taxi 12's that they retro'd in 2004. They still fit and are in pretty good shape.
Sign In or Register to comment.