What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official SneakerHead/ Sneaker Collection Thread

Replies

• MallyGMallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    Those Adidas look like slightly toasted marshmallows .

Fixed
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,031 Regulator
    AP21 wrote: »

p.jpg

are_you_serious_right_now.gif

son took an old school pair of school kicks and about to have them sellin out for $500 a pop if u have a plug.

shit wild i wont knock his hustle but shit ridiculous

They're already on stockx selling for $300-500 SMMFH

They look like the Reebok NPCs SMMFH

The bleach off white tarnish make it look terrible on top of the fact they're Reebok rip-offs. Wouldn't surprise me if he did it to spite Reebok over some shit from a long ass time ago. Kanye be petty like that.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,031 Regulator
    SMMFH

https://www.goat.com/sneakers/yeezy-powerphase-calabasas-cq1693

$300 a pop hypebeasts are wack AF -_-*....

This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    BlueIceBransonBobOblahonetoughmiracle
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,338 Regulator
    ya do know Adidas owns Reebok

I'm going to admit that up until now, I didn't know this.....

:#

_Menace_matches malone
    They sure do market them brilliantly​ daaaaayyuuuumm

• water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,510 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 6
    Nike own Converse too I think and Adidas and Puma were owned by two brothers who split after they fell out over their own sneaker, called Dassler??? They went their own way, one created Adidas and the other Puma...
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »

I'm going to admit that up until now, I didn't know this.....

:#

same here.... I was waiting for Reebok to sue Adidas for copyriights
    A GODDESS/ICON & THE GREATEST FEMALE ARTIST EVER: MARIAH CAREY
    tumblr_mkz8t79VkZ1rmjy4go8_400.gif

KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT
    tumblr_mohdwqEFUv1rz7szho1_500.gif

AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

Dress Like You Listen To Sinatra And Act Like You Listen To Pac
    rsz_12frank_zps16b2228d.jpg
    http://www.reverbnation.com/mcmenace
    Emcee Menace-The Stranger (Prod.By A.Joy) [Billy Joel Sample]
    Sion
  • bck145bck145 East CoastPosts: 4,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nike own Converse too I think and Adidas and Puma were owned by two brothers who split after they fell out over their own sneaker, called Dassler??? They went their own way, one created Adidas and the other Puma...

Yep...nike owns converse.....adidas owns reebok....adidas and puma are brothers...actually puma sort of had boost before Adidas and obviously didn't capitalize on it
    tumblr_mytyfn0M711s559c9o1_500.gif

#unfukwitable
    edited June 7
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 7
    I'm not going to lie. I've been buying Adidas EQT in different colorways. I just copped the all white ones this past Saturday. I also have the black ones with the neon EGT label on the tongue, and my first pair, the white with gray material.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't even know about these Adidas EQT overkills. Shit is sweet.

overkill-adidas-consortium-collaboration-spring-2017-02.jpg
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    edited June 7
    I didn't even know about these Adidas EQT overkills. Shit is sweet.

overkill-adidas-consortium-collaboration-spring-2017-02.jpg

The overkills my favorite of that model

I need to get me some eqt ultras

#unfukwitable
    PSN-Canibuss
  • BlueIceBransonBlueIceBranson Some Alternate UniversePosts: 446 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nike and Amazon just reached a deal to sell shoes directly from Nike

game changer

but i want to see what kinda shoes they gon sell through amazon
    matches malone

game changer

Interesting...

aUPgli.gif
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,468 ✭✭✭✭✭

game changer

Interesting...

well apparently, there are a ton of fake nikes being sold on amazon. I presume from 3rd party sellers, so nike wants to eliminate that

but if they just trying to push some more Air Monarchs, then this shit is woat
    water ur seedsmatches maloneKINGECStew
    edited June 22
    Yo Hanon got the CRAZY sale on... Check it out if you got a chance before they sell out, just copped some heat (even though i told myself i wasnt gonna buy anymore sneakers for a while haha) I'll post up pics of what I copped later... Thought I would let you know to check out the sale first before it gets rinsed...

aUPgli.gif
    Copped these beauts from the Hanon sale:

New Balance x Undefeated 'Trailbuster's' from the 'Unbalanced Pack' £32.70 from £109, seen them for £118 in some places haha

The durable materials (made for the outdoors) look incredible, couldnt believe these were in the sale as I remember they were a hyped up release back in December...

DSCF2385-1600.jpg

TBTFUD-05.jpg

Also copped these Nike's 'Roshe Two Flyknit 365' for work, again what sold these is that they are water repellent... £37.50 from £125...

Yj4dkW7bvcgzFbXYCzMY3-lai5tAwh7W703Ngz97ImRzIjoiaW1hZ2UiLCJmIjoiXC9uXC9pXC9uaTg1OTUzNS02MDAuanBnIiwiZmEiOjEsImZmIjoxLCJmcSI6OTAsImZ0IjoxfQ~~.jpg

aUPgli.gif
    BenjaminEaneed123freshb651

New Balance x Undefeated 'Trailbuster's' from the 'Unbalanced Pack' £32.70 from £109, seen them for £118 in some places haha

The durable materials (made for the outdoors) look incredible, couldnt believe these were in the sale as I remember they were a hyped up release back in December...

DSCF2385-1600.jpg

TBTFUD-05.jpg

Also copped these Nike's 'Roshe Two Flyknit 365' for work, again what sold these is that they are water repellent... £37.50 from £125...

Yj4dkW7bvcgzFbXYCzMY3-lai5tAwh7W703Ngz97ImRzIjoiaW1hZ2UiLCJmIjoiXC9uXC9pXC9uaTg1OTUzNS02MDAuanBnIiwiZmEiOjEsImZmIjoxLCJmcSI6OTAsImZ0IjoxfQ~~.jpg

Saw those new balances on the site last night...must say they look way better in that picture than the sites picture

#unfukwitable
    edited June 23
    bck145 wrote: »

DSCF2385-1600.jpg

TBTFUD-05.jpg

Saw those new balances on the site last night...must say they look way better in that picture than the sites picture

They are something different and for almost £30, daum shows how much sneakers stores must pay for their stock to have sneakers reduced from £118 to anywhere near £30 and still make money, shows how ripped off we get and also how much sneakers companies take the piss... especially Jordan...

The Saucony 5000 'Chocolate' joints, Air Max Zero and Uptempo's (think they were the 2's?, they gone now) caught my eye too, but I resisted haha

aUPgli.gif
    bck145 wrote: »

DSCF2385-1600.jpg

TBTFUD-05.jpg

They are something different and for almost £30, daum shows how much sneakers stores must pay for their stock to have sneakers reduced from £118 to anywhere near £30 and still make money, shows how ripped off we get and also how much sneakers companies take the piss... especially Jordan...

The Saucony 5000 'Chocolate' joints, Air Max Zero and Uptempo's (think they were the 2's?, they gone now) caught my eye too, but I resisted haha

Yeah as much as I want to....im holding off too...been doing that a lot lately....ive also been putting off gathering shoes I don't want and getting rid of them

#unfukwitable
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those new balances are clean
    onetoughmiracleStewfreshb651Maywood
  • matches malonematches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭✭✭

game changer

woah..
    dat boi