What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official SneakerHead/ Sneaker Collection Thread

Replies

• _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,326 Regulator
    So this mf gonna come in here and shit on erebody with 1 of 1s

9AcB5ns.gif
    CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE/FORUM

FORUM: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php

MARIO_DROAP21
  • all originalall original Posts: 561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MARIO_DRO wuddup...something light!
    HWC%208.jpg
    MARIO_DRO_Goldie_
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 16,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man, i think im in love with Saucony's and Asics...they been dropping some heat lately

im just too cheap to buy any
    qeezus_priceR.D.
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 16,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    man, i think im in love with Saucony's and Asics...they been dropping some heat lately

Ascis and Sauconys are mad cheap fam, I picked them Asics a page or two ago in the sale for about £30, they are always in the sale...
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

http://i.makeagif.com/media/9-04-2015/aUPgli.gif
    _Goldie_
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,326 Regulator

Nigga how df are Sauconys and Asics too expensive? lmaooooooooo
    CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE/FORUM

FORUM: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php

Thereal_baSeansauce
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 25,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like Water wrote: »
    Ay, @ShencotheMC or @water ur seeds ...I'm finally grab those Onitsuka Asics Spotlyte for like 50 off Ebay. Do they run true to size?

Yup. I gotta break mine in a little but yea they true to size
    Like Water
    Ay, @ShencotheMC or @water ur seeds ...I'm finally grab those Onitsuka Asics Spotlyte for like 50 off Ebay. Do they run true to size?

Yo sorry breda I didnt see your post, yeah they are tight, but mad comfortable so I would stick true to size... The leather on my red joints is soft as fck...
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

Like Water
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

i've seen some priced at $200...when you have NEVER paid that much for a shoe, anything over $75 is considered expensive to me

shid...these hitting for $250 on ebay

$_57.JPG?set_id=880000500F
    _Goldie_

i've seen some priced at $200...when you have NEVER paid that much for a shoe, anything over $75 is considered expensive to me

They are dope, never seen them before... But you can always find Gel Lyte III's and V's in the sales bro...

_Goldie_

They are dope, never seen them before... But you can always find Gel Lyte III's and V's in the sales bro...

I just did a quick google and found them, but here's the thing

I live in Baton Rouge, LA. A place not really flowing with high fashion or even respectable fashion. New Orleans is the closest place but I aint in the mood to be driving an hr from where i live just to go get some shoes. If im already down there on some other shit, thats different, but still.

This one cat tried to open a sneaker boutique in BR a few years ago and it was kinda nice tbh, but BR just aint that kinda place thats gonna support something like that. Dudes didnt understand that there wont be a bunch of sizes available for a particular shoe, but that aside, the market here just wont support anything that sells shoes for $100+ that arent jordans or lebrons or a shoe like that

I primarily shop via the internet b/c of what i just described, so if you run across any links, please send em my way brah.

I live in Baton Rouge, LA. A place not really flowing with high fashion or even respectable fashion. New Orleans is the closest place but I aint in the mood to be driving an hr from where i live just to go get some shoes. If im already down there on some other shit, thats different, but still.

This one cat tried to open a sneaker boutique in BR a few years ago and it was kinda nice tbh, but BR just aint that kinda place thats gonna support something like that. Dudes didnt understand that there wont be a bunch of sizes available for a particular shoe, but that aside, the market here just wont support anything that sells shoes for $100+ that arent jordans or lebrons or a shoe like that

I primarily shop via the internet b/c of what i just described, so if you run across any links, please send em my way brah.

I see, but I do most of by shopping online too thats where you find most of the deals tbh, it seems there is always a sale these days haha I get most of my sneakers from Europe being that Im in the UK, and Europe seem to have more Asics and Sauconys in the sales... Check out: Urban Industys, Size?, Offsping, Main Source, Hanon Woei, Patta, if theres a big enough sale on its worth the extra shipping...

AP21_Goldie_
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice picks there Dro, them Gel Lyte iii's gonna look right for the summer... What material are the Adidas???

• MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice picks there Dro, them Gel Lyte iii's gonna look right for the summer... What material are the Adidas???

LEATHER BUT HAVE A SNAKE SKIN FEEL TO THEM
    iw23gx.jpg
    water ur seeds
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »

LEATHER BUT HAVE A SNAKE SKIN FEEL TO THEM

Dope, kinda like the Nike Air Python joints...

I see, but I do most of by shopping online too thats where you find most of the deals tbh, it seems there is always a sale these days haha I get most of my sneakers from Europe being that Im in the UK, and Europe seem to have more Asics and Sauconys in the sales... Check out: Urban Industys, Size?, Offsping, Main Source, Hanon Woei, Patta, if theres a big enough sale on its worth the extra shipping...

preciate the sites brah...im bout to add them as favorites or see if they have twitter accounts and follow them.
    water ur seeds
    @mario_dro, those Asics dope af brah
    _Goldie_MARIO_DROking hassan
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 22,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got these
    2zoxfy8.jpg
    _Goldie_water ur seeds
  • willhustlewillhustle Posts: 6,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been a while since I posted any shoes....
    10361037_806487136103881_8541571748166814213_n.jpg
    10531312_655159634567061_2098776808_n.jpg
    1064823_10201498490612736_50714936_o.jpg

I like that navy & sky blue mix Lebron's those is dope.
  • Like WaterLike Water Integrity 1st Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yo sorry breda I didnt see your post, yeah they are tight, but mad comfortable so I would stick true to size... The leather on my red joints is soft as fck...

I got 'em. They're good. I'm finna cop the red ones too. They're only 60 with free shipping on Amazon.
    The jungle creed says the strongest feed on any prey that it can
    And I was branded beast at every feast before I ever became a man...
    water ur seeds
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 25,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last 3 purchases

Reebok Kamikaze 1 (Shawn Kemp)
    so5pqs.jpg
    16li815.jpg

Saucony Jazz Original(Had to get some new eff around sneaks)
    21v501.jpg
    35kr9l5.jpg

Nike NSW skystepper
    fvac5x.jpg
    15z13sk.jpg
    texas409Thereal_baR.D._Goldie_