What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official SneakerHead/ Sneaker Collection Thread

Replies

• water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,511 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    Like Water wrote: »
    Just copped my newest pair of Foams...

20170707_113731_zpszh7sz2tn.jpg

No offense but those are ugly as sin, but come to think of it I really don't like any of the Foams except the originals.

I dont like any Foams haha The Penny ones were ok, and I think there were one other release I kinda liked, but I would never cop them...
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
  • matches malonematches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Posts: 2,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the olympic red white and blue foams were beautiful. Those are the only ones Ive truly liked.

olympic-nike-foamposite-one.jpg
    dat boi
    Like WaterMallyGfreshb651onetoughmiracle
  • windycity2117windycity2117 Sometimes the best teachers is ourselves goin' through somethin' Posts: 9,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the olympic red white and blue foams were beautiful. Those are the only ones Ive truly liked.

olympic-nike-foamposite-one.jpg

I want them so bad. Just can't spend a dumb amount of money for them right now
    tumblr_mub4svkaCT1rw6ig5o1_400.jpg
    tumblr_mzxv8vvwpW1qi7iyqo1_500.gif

tumblr_n0hvv3qQmG1rq1dtdo1_250.gif
    tumblr_mzqpfqa6HC1rhp2s4o1_500.gif

tumblr_nff1ck7dBv1qimturo1_500.gif

• bck145bck145 East CoastPosts: 4,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pn7is5mngmkw.jpg
    picked up all black prestos. Still undedecided if I want to keep them or not

I love my prestos...the way they look, the comfort but I hardly wear them....i should rock them more often
    tumblr_mytyfn0M711s559c9o1_500.gif

#unfukwitable
    Yo whats the best site to use for posting pics on forums now Photobucket are charging???
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
    Sion
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo whats the best site to use for posting pics on forums now Photobucket are charging???

tiny pic
    water ur seeds
    AP21 wrote: »

tiny pic

Just see if you delete you pic on there, the url is given to someone else, for example if I post a pic of some sneaks, delete the pic off 'tinypic' someone else can get the url and whatever they use it for (pic of a dog or something worse) it will end up where in this thread lol Is there anyother sites???

aUPgli.gif
  • BobOblahBobOblah Posts: 9,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 29
    Damn photobucket tryna kill the thread. Just use this and post straight from your phone 6o4u1lkq9xga.png
    StewMallyG
    BobOblah wrote: »
    What I'm wearing today
    a1bsp6bhb8el.jpg

What you upload with???

aUPgli.gif
    What I'm wearing today
    a1bsp6bhb8el.jpg

What you upload with???

See my last post. Just the 'choose file' button on the IC
    On my iPhone it works anyway
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,828 Regulator
    On my iPhone it works anyway

If it works for my BlackBerry it should work for any phone. Yea, please stop using Photobucket.
    onetoughmiracle
    What I'm wearing today
    a1bsp6bhb8el.jpg

wanted to cop these

wasnt sure how they were gonna look on feet

these look dope
    BobOblahaneed123ineedpussy
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feeling these ..e2j69nbuwftn.png
    BenjaminEthe ghostineedpussyonetoughmiracleLike Water
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The gum bottoms are hard ffphnzeffjag.png
    BobOblahineedpussyonetoughmiracleLike Water
    man, i had to unfollow like 4 of the sneaker twitter accounts.

I got so much shit im trying to do financially...just reading through my TL had me just wanting to buy shit i know i dont need to :(
    aneed123StewMallyGBlueIceBranson
    AP21 wrote: »
    man, i had to unfollow like 4 of the sneaker twitter accounts.

I got so much shit im trying to do financially...just reading through my TL had me just wanting to buy shit i know i dont need to :(

Real shit. I'll be broke or trying to save and one of those sneaker pages will derail it
    AP21the ghost
    plus, those accounts be spamming tf out my TL lol

and most of em hypebeast shit anyways with corny ass retweets of people talking about how some ugly ass show is flame emoji
  • bck145bck145 East CoastPosts: 4,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Feeling these ..e2j69nbuwftn.png

I like those too but if they only had a leather or suede toe box....the mesh feels like a GR to me

Some of the sneaker YouTubers have sauconys releasing that I'll try and grab but they are super limited
    tumblr_mytyfn0M711s559c9o1_500.gif

#unfukwitable
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,036 Regulator
    There's so much variety and so many deals it doesn't surprise me when ppl say they have 30+ shoes...

For me I really only buy things that really catch my eye.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    BobOblah