What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official SneakerHead/ Sneaker Collection Thread

Replies

• matches malonematches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BobOblah wrote: »
    What I'm wearing today
    a1bsp6bhb8el.jpg

these are beautiful
    dat boi
    BobOblahonetoughmiracle
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    loj70d8uwdpa.png

Yo what sweatsuit bottoms you rocking there??? I need a pair like that...
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
  • all originalall original Posts: 574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 17
    @water ur seeds they are cargo khakis homie. I tried the whole sweats thing but it just wasn't for me.
    @water ur seeds they are cargo khakis homie. I tried the whole sweats thing but it just wasn't for me.

What brand are they??? I got some Carhartt WIP ones which are dope, but I like the look of your ones too... I cant find the Carhartt ones I got a whole ago...
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif

They are called stone touch
    qjif2v2zpik4.png
    water ur seedsMallyGStewT. Sanford
  • bck145bck145 East CoastPosts: 4,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 18
    5phtoisv4buo.jpg
    lk4c82zhn6kr.jpg

Saucony grid sd....1 of 100 pairs
    tumblr_mytyfn0M711s559c9o1_500.gif

#unfukwitable
    BenjaminEBlueIceBransonwindycity2117T. Sanford
  • MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldPosts: 11,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Olorun22Olorun22 Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭✭
    anyone rockin the flyknits? or knit-type kicks in general? are they worth the extra money, especially for doing active stuff?
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    anyone rockin the flyknits? or knit-type kicks in general? are they worth the extra money, especially for doing active stuff?

I think the adidas knit is a lot better than nike knit...but i havent had a chance to wear the vapormax yet

If you are going to be on your feet all day the knit is breathable and flexable...unlike a leather...mesh is more breathable but less flexible

#unfukwitable
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bck145 wrote: »

I think the adidas knit is a lot better than nike knit...but i havent had a chance to wear the vapormax yet

If you are going to be on your feet all day the knit is breathable and flexable...unlike a leather...mesh is more breathable but less flexible

yeah I can see how it could be beneficial. I'm just not sure if it's worth that extra money, at the end of the day they're just on your feet. and nothing is going to compare to the feeling of kicking off those shoes at the end of the day
    The NMD's are mad light and feel real light, the normal NMDs are only like £90 or something so cheaper than most sneakers in general, if you arnt bothered but want some dope looking comfy light sneakers imo just cop some standard NMDs...

aUPgli.gif
    bck145 wrote: »

yeah I can see how it could be beneficial. I'm just not sure if it's worth that extra money, at the end of the day they're just on your feet. and nothing is going to compare to the feeling of kicking off those shoes at the end of the day

Depends on what you are looking at...i have 3 pairs of boost that i paid $35 each for..they all got knit...they arent ultra boost but they fit what i need them for

#unfukwitable
  • BobOblahBobOblah Posts: 9,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol Nike like fuck Kanye we'll make Yeezys without him. They look good though.
    SionLike Watermatches malone
    edited August 29
    I do like the Air Cruz, I been wanting to cop some for years...

aUPgli.gif
  • windycity2117windycity2117 Sometimes the best teachers is ourselves goin' through somethin' Posts: 9,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,019 Regulator
    edited September 7
    Sion wrote: »
    Air Cruz Red October

nczwwx61b5h1.jpg

Air Cruz Haystack

rmevdvs6vn8p.jpg

The reds are mean maaaaannn, I kept getting stopped on the street cuz people kept asking me about em. I don't typically look at red shoes but those jawns I had to scoop. I have them all the tan joints are my favorites. The laces on my haystacks are custom btw.

Clean.

but bruh no baggy socks u old enough to know that lol

Nigga I was in the crib and took a quick pic !!! Y'all niggas maaaannn sheeesh !!!!!!

The second pic is how I get down but dayum up y'all niggas find the smallest shit to roast niggas over !!! No wonder niggas is mad careful in the Pic threads LOLOLOL
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    dalyricalbanditinfamous114Stewonetoughmiracle