What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official SneakerHead/ Sneaker Collection Thread

1373839404143»

Replies

• matches malonematches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Posts: 2,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the ghost wrote: »
    Are there any stores other than Marshalls and Burlington that are low key spots that have shoes that are cheap?

tj maxx, Ross
    dat boi
    the ghostBenjaminE
  • bck145bck145 East CoastPosts: 4,834 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the ghost wrote: »
    Are there any stores other than Marshalls and Burlington that are low key spots that have shoes that are cheap?

Ross

If you are lucky enough to have mens shoes at a local tj maxx...mine doesnt

Norstram rack

Plenty of online places too depending on what your looking for....ive ordered a few times from oneness botique..they got some good sale prices
    tumblr_mytyfn0M711s559c9o1_500.gif

#unfukwitable
    the ghost
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,847 Regulator
    Moving all 330 pairs of damn shoes plus other shit outta this storage, into another storage. Moving outta that storage and into my apartment which is on the third floor...man fuck moving! Then, I'll have to do it again when I decide on what house I want.
    2mtq2gie3b0y.jpg

fam u crazy i wouldve had them sneaker boxes packed inside bigger moving boxes noway im taking no chances
    water ur seedsCincoonetoughmiraclewindycity2117
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BobOblah wrote: »
    When you're too broke to buy more sneakers so you have to buy keychains to make you happy ynwb2vw9yjsk.jpg

See you copped them Toro Bravos bro haha

Them key chains are dope...
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
  • BobOblahBobOblah Posts: 9,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you're too broke to buy more sneakers so you have to buy keychains to make you happy ynwb2vw9yjsk.jpg

the Toro Bravos are the only ones of those that I have the actual sneakers lol. Fragments and Bel Air 5s are not in the budget
  • all originalall original Posts: 570 ✭✭✭✭✭

fam u crazy i wouldve had them sneaker boxes packed inside bigger moving boxes noway im taking no chances

Oh yea...that's exactly what I did! I had about 25 bigger boxes that I put them in.
    dalyricalbandit

the Toro Bravos are the only ones of those that I have the actual sneakers lol. Fragments and Bel Air 5s are not in the budget

Toro's the dopest out the 3 imo anyways bro haha
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
    BobOblah
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinco wrote: »
    Needed a pair of olives for this fall. Had these choices and decided on the Olive SF hi top. BUT they're sold out everywhere and like $500 from resellers.
    F807_EA77_20_FA_49_CE_B1_FF_D3766074_AD03.jpg

So I had to settle for the ivory/olives
    IMG_1797.jpg

I prolly woulda got the 95s or the duck boots
    MallyGCincoBenjaminE
    Big fan of AF1 Duckboots, they so dope...

aUPgli.gif
    MallyGCinco
  • BlueIceBransonBlueIceBranson Some Alternate UniversePosts: 438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Latest pick up. Midnight blue special field air force one's. I'm not into air force one's anymore but I had to snatch these up for the collection. Pretty dope

47a2z02xexd4.jpg
    CincoMallyG